Jai Rao(Makers Group)

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
^I would, but I can't watch it live, so there's no point...plus, I'll be at my sister's all day tomorrow, but as soon as I get home, I'm watching it...I've cried for other dramas this past week...finally, the cry I've been waiting for.

I got an early Christmas present, and it sucks...
Mother nature decided to stop by on the eve of Christmas Eve...and I was already bummed out about this past year, no friends to celebrate it with at all, and for personal reasons, my family aren't my first choice to celebrate Christmas with. So I'm totally emotional and moody, don't even know how to just be happy...it kinda brings out all my sadness :(

kulyia

RUK
^I would, but I can't watch it live, so there's no point...plus, I'll be at my sister's all day tomorrow, but as soon as I get home, I'm watching it...I've cried for other dramas this past week...finally, the cry I've been waiting for.

Mother nature decided to stop by on the eve of Christmas Eve...and I was already bummed out about this past year, no friends to celebrate it with at all, and for personal reasons, my family aren't my first choice to celebrate Christmas with. So I'm totally emotional and moody, don't even know how to just be happy...it kinda brings out all my sadness :(

iknow how you feel..my mom is not here but two hours away..imiss her alot..i actually cried just thinking of her last night..lol..thats how close we are..but hey u get to spend christmas with ur sister..=D

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
wow..LIVE?
where do u live?i live in california..and wat channel?u must have cable huh?luckyness=\..lol
no, i dont have cable. you can catch it live for free on maxnettv.net or subscribe to thaitv.tv for $30 for 3 months. there is a lot of buffering on maxnettv.net though especially when its a popular lakorn or show.
i also live in california.

i understand. we dont celebrate Christmas either. my sister has to work tomorrow. thats what we get for being in the health care business. dont be emotional and moody. just let it go. i was like that when i was young, take it day by day.

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
this made me happy..nott and parn..tho i have no idea wat their saying, its very funny to watch..lol..what did nott heild out??here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGP-XIB6dio
She gave him a whitening cream.
Parn: It's really good. It can help...
Nott continue reading the papers...
Parn: What are you reading?
Nott: im reading about the democratic party.
Parn: Can I read it with you?

Parn: Nah! can i read it with you?
Nott: Can you sit still?

Parn's singing: i know that im annoying, stubborn, nagging...that is why u left. i probably ask to much from u. there is no reason. i dont want to listen to u. no matter how much we tried to talk, we would've never understand each other. every woman would like to be taken care of. every woman would like to feel important in the eyes of the person that that they love.

Nott's singing: if i didnt love u, i would'nt of care. if i didnt love u, i wouldnt be here. trust me. a woman that has no reason, but i can take it because of love. woman never know. i love you. i've never love anybody else.

4:50 Nott: But why? why? why dont u trust me?!

this is the closest translation. it sounds better and more meaningful in Thai.

kulyia

RUK
nott is more dark skinned compared to other main guys..but damn he is very handsome the wayy he acts and talks..thank you and MERYY CHRISTMASS ying!

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
ok! last spoiler for tonight...

After being the hospital for several months, Vic finally was able to take Aoey and Kong Kwan home. Vic carried Aoey in the house, while Menie carried Kong Kwan and put her in her baby carriage. Pat, Mor Luk, Menie, and Vic help arranged the house so that Aoey will feel comfortable. When Kong Kwan would start crying...Pat was faster, he was the first to respond. every body would run to her side, to see why she was crying. they've check her diaper but it was dry. does she have stomach pain? fever? Vic carried Kong Kwan to have Mor Luk check her out.
Menie started crying because she felt sorry for Vic: He has to worry about his baby and the mother.
Vic: its ok. its my duty.
Vic looked at Kong Kwan and smile, swaying her back and forth...he turned to Aoey...Aoey stood up and looked at everybody that was in the room...but she couldnt undrstand what they were saying , what the fuss was about, what they were doing...Vic looked at his baby and hugged her tighter...

Jetsada caught Torpet having an affair. i think that guy is also Jetsada lover. (i skim through this part) - argh! disgusting!

Vic is sleeping next to Aoey...he covered her with a blanket before he got out of bed. He went to check on Kong Kwan and saw Pat taking care of her. Vic told Pat that he has decided to take Aoey and Nong Kong Kwan to the island. if Pat didnt want to go, it would be ok, he understand that the island might be too quiet for Pat. Pat said that he would love too.

the doorbell rang...Vic open the door and was surprise to see Torput...all bruised up.

sreycreeam

sarNie Egg
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO U ALL HERE @ SARNWORLD!!!!!

THANK Q! SO MUCH 4 THE SPOILERS. I LUV IT, N CAN'T WAIT TO WATCH IT N CRY LIKE A BABY. I'M VERY TIRED N LIL BUZZ RIGHT NOW. BUT I JUS HAD TO COME ON N CHECK WHAT WAS HAPPENIN NEXT. HOPEFULLY I WILL GET TO C ESP 14 WHEN I WAKE UP.

bongandoun

sarNie Hatchling
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERY BODY, AND THANKS FOR THE SPOILERS, CAN'T WAIT FOR THE EPI 14.

NOW I GET TO SAY NIGHT NIGHT EVERY BODY !

TALK TO U ALL TOMORROW

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
gosh i will have to come back in a bit to read the spoiler...so tempted to read right now but im in the middle of something...and golly since im up might as well wait for jai rao to air lol..you know it doesnt really buffer it just stays on a certain scene and sorta freeze there for a 10-15 secs...which is kind of annoying too lol..but the sound is still good..i can hear everything..which is still good i guess..cant expect too much for getting it for free lmao right?

thank you ying for the spoiler...man when this end..i will be so sad..i love reading spoilers..!

oh i made this for you sarnies...

aint so clear from the sucky webcam though...i will replace this pic with a better one later today! :)

cecilia

Staff member
how thoughtful of everyone to spend xmas with us sarnie and jr :wub:

I SPENT X-MAS with family last night
on X-MAS day, i'm with JAI RAO :loool:

MERRY X-MAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE ..

So, i'm still thinking about your post ja, have to try to write you a 3 sentences view :blush:

THANKS YING for the spoiler again --- she's getting the side effect already :lmao:
on the part of torpad and jetsada --- how disturbing :(

cecilia

Staff member
^Ying, i'm uploading it to ateamforum atm ja -- too bad, it seem to take forever to have it upload to youtube LOL

cecilia

Staff member
gosh i will have to come back in a bit to read the spoiler...so tempted to read right now but im in the middle of something...and golly since im up might as well wait for jai rao to air lol..you know it doesnt really buffer it just stays on a certain scene and sorta freeze there for a 10-15 secs...which is kind of annoying too lol..but the sound is still good..i can hear everything..which is still good i guess..cant expect too much for getting it for free lmao right?

thank you ying for the spoiler...man when this end..i will be so sad..i love reading spoilers..!

oh i made this for you sarnies...

aint so clear from the sucky webcam though...i will replace this pic with a better one later today! :)
lol ..Ami, i totally agree with you
i love spoiler --- that's why, it's good to pressure Ying and not pressure Ying .. :loool:

Ying, the guy in the spoiler that Torpad have an affair with, could be the guy he brought in to see DUANG to replace Vic :lol: