Jai Rao(Makers Group)

kulyia

RUK
i mustsay..i REALLLY like their condo or apartment or place..=]..VERY...Different and Unique.
Thank you for sharing ka
<3

&&omg Nott wearing affs preggie outfit?KUTE!haahh..no wonder aff is always wearing skirts

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
for me its really a hard decision..i dont want them to go away (forever) but then i also dont want them to suffer..and sometime it seems like we are being selfish if we let them live in some vegetative state. *heuy i just wish i dont have to make the decision at all.

i know we want to hope that things might get better if we can keep them alive as long as we can...and i know that wishing and hoping for the better is what keep a person going...

i dont want to have to choose between life and death for anyone... this is a very emotional topic for me! im indecisive.

same with loving someone that doesnt love you back or to choose the one that loves you but you dont love. just like ceci i think a girl can somehow fall in love with that person later down the road...it might soon bizarre but i feel that the closer you are to that other person you will start to build some sort of feelings for them whether its hate at first...

you know that the more you hate someone the more you think of them?

i might soon find myself trying to love someone that loves me....im starting to lose hope though lol but whatever..when it comes it will come.

IRukYou

sarNie Juvenile
LOL, love that first picture, can't help but notice Nott from head to the hairy leg. He so perfectly have his hand wrap around his belly, hehe.

The best-man for Vic, isn't that the guy in Jum Loey Ruk as the nang eak friend?

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol yes it is irukyou...that was the same guy from JLR.

the condo place is beautiful..that last pic seems like a model home... :)

kulyia

RUK
uguys look what i saw.srry if someone post it already.

Interview with Noi

Being the real life Nang Aek to Korravic, Noi Busskorn confessed to Khaosod News that she is a die hard fan of “Jai Rao”. At Tui & Anna’s wedding recently, Noi Bussakorn openly talks about her first born child Nong Khun, her latest up coming project for next year and her husband’s latest lakorn

“Nong Khun is 4 months now and he’s ok, he’s not naughty” says Noi
“Most people who came to see him ask why he doesn’t cry at all. As for me I lost 14 kgs because I raised him myself. We don’t have a nanny but my mom is helping me and his mom helps too”

Ken said Nong Khun doesn’t want to eat, he just wants to play
“Lately he likes to play a lot and he’s father is hooked on him. As for me I feed him so of course he’s hooked on me but now Nong Khun can remember things. When his dad comes home and says ‘Nong Khun, daddy’s home’ but Ken will always goes to the bathroom first and Nong Khun starts to cry if Ken doesn’t come to him first. Now he can make some Ooo aeeee noises”

Do you want another child?
“I want too but Ken said one is tiring enough but right now I’m not on the pill so if a baby wants to be born ,it’ll come”

I heard you’re coming back to work next year?
“I have talked about it. It might be a lakorn but I don’t know what type of lakorn yet. We’ve only just started to talk about it, not in detail yet. But I don’t think it’s a drama like Ram Pissawart and it’s not action either. I think right now I don’t have much choice because I’m older now as for Ken he’s leaving it up to me. Although he’d prefer me to look after our baby to the fullest but I want to do one lakorn a year. I think mid next year you will get to see it. As for taking on the role of a producer, let’s wait a while. I need time to raise my child first. From what I know, producing a lakorn is very tiring work”

Do you watch your husband’s lakorn “Jai Rao”?
“Yes, I’m hooked on it. Ken is good in this but Korravic and Ken is not the same. In real life he is not like that. As for Nong Aff, she is good too, she cries really well. She passed in all the love scenes but I think there’s too little love scenes in this lakorn (laughs) I admit I’m a fan of ‘Jai Rao’, I am so hooked on it I ask Ken to use his privileges and get me a copy of the VCD so I get to watch it before everybody else”

Have you been getting offers for a family photoshoot?
“Yes but Nong Khun is still so young. He can’t put up with the lighting, I feel sorry for him. I think I will wait for him to turn one first”

Nathalie Davis​
________________________________________________​

Nathalie Davis is heavily criticized for her role in “Jai Rao” so the actress tries to regain her self confidence again on the cover of Mars Magazine. At Gift Wonderland Nathalie bares all that Tol AF is hitting on her even though she already has a boyfriend.

Credits: to dirtiilaundry&thainewsland
<3

ithink shse purdy.jus not in the mv.=]

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
LOL, love that first picture, can't help but notice Nott from head to the hairy leg. He so perfectly have his hand wrap around his belly, hehe.

The best-man for Vic, isn't that the guy in Jum Loey Ruk as the nang eak friend?

lol yes it is irukyou...that was the same guy from JLR.

the condo place is beautiful..that last pic seems like a model home... :)

You girls got good eyes. I hardly noticed Ryan Jett... and then even when I went back to re-watch the wedding scenes... I didn't even really see him that well either. LOL. :)

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG starry missy..where have you been all these time??? ^_^

i hope you had a wonderful christmas!!!

i see ryan but i couldnt even remember his name at the time.. LOL

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
OMG starry missy..where have you been all these time??? ^_^

i hope you had a wonderful christmas!!!

i see ryan but i couldnt even remember his name at the time.. LOL
Here, there, everywhere. I'm good, and how have you been ami?

I'm poor this Christmas-- I'm going off to China next week so that ate up alot of money that I'd normally spend on Christmas gifts, but I still had a good time with my family.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
off to china eh?! work or pleasure?...

have s safe trip!! :)

me ..im same old same old..24/7 on sw lol and watching lakorns..

gosh im just as poor this christmas too..golly this is my first time being this poor during this time of the yr actually...it was christmas on a budget no kidding! :lol:

atleast you spent your holiday with your family..i spent most of mine watching jai rao..lol well i was in the room..my sister kept bugging me asking why im watching lakorn instead of spending time with them in the living room?! ugh most critical moment of JR :lol: ok i love to eat and i chose watching JR before eating :p

i told her its almost ending..and shes like golly you have like 40 more mins of it..im like im trying to fastforward the not so interesting part. shes like keep ff'ing it..im like ugh..go away..i will go out when im done sheesh! :rolleyes:

and in the process i made this lil piece! the highlight of my wk... ^_^

should have used P'Vic & N'Aoeys' name...but its not too late to fix that ...just a bit lazy!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
having been in the health care field for more than 10 years and knowing many doctors and nurses. this is B******! What I mean is the leukemia symptoms plus combining it with toxic womb syndrome. They should've done more research...its just my opinion, dont want to offend anybody.

and yes I know this is just a thai lakorn...

but i give it 2 thumbs up for the actors and actresses who portrayed there characters really well in this lakorn...

omg ying thats true...even though im not anywhere near that field ..i sure as heck never heard of it neither..i know what you mean bout the research thing..gosh i am just barely reading the spoiler from the 24th..so heart wrenching...im so torned over this lakorn and never cried this much for any lakorns that ive seen in the last 20+ yrs

Freaking so...SADDDDDDDDDDDD.... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: god i will be crying my eyes out...i hope this lakorn get dub in my language soon...i want my mom to see what i was crying bout...i told her..and shes like..gosh if the lakorn is that sad...she doesnt know if she can stand that...and then she brought up the ku kaam lakorn with kwang and bird..watched it the 1st two time..almost choked up tears already...and i told her yea but in this lakorn..you will be sad ..mad starting from the 1st episode! :(

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
its one of those sm'Art foam stuff.. from toys r us and the craft stores...cost a bit much for just a small lil box lol

thanks i made it just for you girls! ;)

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
off to china eh?! work or pleasure?...

have s safe trip!! :)

me ..im same old same old..24/7 on sw lol and watching lakorns..

gosh im just as poor this christmas too..golly this is my first time being this poor during this time of the yr actually...it was christmas on a budget no kidding! :lol:

atleast you spent your holiday with your family..i spent most of mine watching jai rao..lol well i was in the room..my sister kept bugging me asking why im watching lakorn instead of spending time with them in the living room?! ugh most critical moment of JR :lol: ok i love to eat and i chose watching JR before eating :p

i told her its almost ending..and shes like golly you have like 40 more mins of it..im like im trying to fastforward the not so interesting part. shes like keep ff'ing it..im like ugh..go away..i will go out when im done sheesh! :rolleyes:

and in the process i made this lil piece! the highlight of my wk... ^_^

should have used P'Vic & N'Aoeys' name...but its not too late to fix that ...just a bit lazy!
Thanks for the good wishes on my trip ami. Don't you remember from msn? China~ for fun.

Cute cute cute JR work there too!! Reminds me of all our arts and crafts JLR days. :)

(Actually, I spent most of my day in my room watching JR yesterday too... my family, uncles & aunts, grandma, cousins were in the kitchen/living room while I was downloading lakorns in my room, checking on it every 2 minutes if the dl was done yet in between cooking, then secretly snuck off to my room with a bowl of food and watching JR and Kaew Lom Phet for as long as no one noticed me :lol: ).

LOL... I even jokingly told my sisters I should postpone going on the trip till after all my lakorns end. I can't even imagine it yet, but I'll probably be missing out on two weeks of lakorns & sarnworld... gah!!!!!! :)

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol missy just bring your laptop...dl on the go!...

hahah i would have sneak the food in my room too..but my house aint big so there is no way no one will noticed it... :lol:

ahhh okie lucky you...yea the good old msn days..when you were still on it! lol, i sure missed it! so that mean thailand is put off...but thats good cause i doubt i will get all my stuff anytime soon lmao so bad...krystals been on me bout it ..i guess she gave up??..oh gosh if she sees this ..im gonna get it! :lol:

sarN

sarNie Granny
<_< Ken is getting to close to her upper cushion , hand off Ken she my teddy , but beside that , she is HOT round