Jakjaan Akumsiri: Relax In Style

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
OMG I LOVE LOVE LOVE THAT RED JACKET! Now I gotta go shopping for a jacket too..which i have been meaning to do since it is getting a lot colder now.
eessshhhh Jakjhan! UGH! lol i dont see why krit was so in "love" with her???? :blink:
thanks for the pics!

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
i love that red jacket too.. n wat.. he was .. moh?
dude aiko i had to search around to see who you were lmfao i'm always asking the girls "who is xlilanimeanjox?" hahaha it hasnt stuck to me that its you lol.
man i'm def going shopping this weekend for that red jacket.
yes girl he was totally in love with her. this was idk a year or 2 maybe 3 ago? and they got engaged too.
he left her all screwed up though. MTR was his first lakorn after their big break up.
none of the channels wanted him because they said he was a womanizer (at least thats what i think they said :rolleyes: )
anywho i think theres a thread of them somewhere around sw. theres definitely pictures of them together. she actually looks cute in those picutres.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lmao.. hahaha.. omg moh .. lol.. u crack me up.. aniwaise thanks for the info.. hehe..

-aiko

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
OMG I LOVE LOVE LOVE THAT RED JACKET! Now I gotta go shopping for a jacket too..which i have been meaning to do since it is getting a lot colder now.
eessshhhh Jakjhan! UGH! lol i dont see why krit was so in "love" with her???? :blink:
thanks for the pics!
Totally agree with you Moh! She's gorgeous but she looks like a little 15 year old girl!!!
I'm so glad Krit & her broke up :dude: Krit needs someone more mature [like me :lol:] He can swing my way... heyyy. LOL. I think he & joy R made the cutest couple!