Jam Leuy Rak--dubbed and OUt at the market

Raindown

sarNie Egg
so today i went to the international market and saw Jam Leuy Rak..i found two version of it..the first one is by TNT with 10 parts..and the second one only has one part out so far..I'm not sure who the dubber is for that one though:) It's time for the fever to hit the Hmong people..LOL

mRs.BiE

sarNie Juvenile
I saw the other one, it was by asian somthing...avpI think...I didn't know tnt ubbed it too, I was gonna buy it but I wasn't familiar with avp and whether they were good or not...

ultaeja

sarNie Egg
^ Haha :D Me TOO!

I went to the flee market like... 2 weeks ago O_O.
I wanted to see the Hmong dubbed one and my sister almost bought it but she said that if she bought it she would go poor :\ So she said that she'll just watch it on-line with subs :]

Fearless

sarNie Adult
what? TNT has 10 parts, are you sure? Because the original only has 14 episodes

Raindown

sarNie Egg
what? TNT has 10 parts, are you sure? Because the original only has 14 episodes

yup..i saw 10 parts..i know..huh..it's cool..cuz that would mean that not a lot was cut out..:)..
yeah..i don' t think i'm going to buy it cuz i have the original one..why waste money..i'll just borrow it from people when they buy it..haha..

kry*star

sarNie Adult
yep, the tnt one has ten parts. it's called ncauj ntxub, nplooj siab hlub. i bought it yesterday and watched part 1-5 like nothing. i did feel like each parts were shorter and not two hours, this sucks, must mean that they're doing this for money- more parts= more pay!!!

will watch the other half when there's time 'cause having lots of hw now.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
omg for reals?? kool.. but yea hehehe imma jus borrow it from my friends when they buy'em.. xp lol.. jam leuy rak rawks forever...... xp lol.. ^_______________________________________________________________________________
_____________^

Raindown

sarNie Egg
yep, the tnt one has ten parts. it's called ncauj ntxub, nplooj siab hlub. i bought it yesterday and watched part 1-5 like nothing. i did feel like each parts were shorter and not two hours, this sucks, must mean that they're doing this for money- more parts= more pay!!!

will watch the other half when there's time 'cause having lots of hw now.

you should upload a few parts:p..i'm curious to see how it is in hmong:p

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
YEP...YEP...YEP...JLR ID DUBBED... B) ...IN LOOJ CEEB THE PRICE WAS $120 FOR 10 PART (END)...THE TITLE IN HMONG WAS CALLED...: "NCAUJ NTUXM NPOOJ SIAB HLUB"...I DUNNO IF I SPELL IT WRITE BUT I MENT TO SPELL..."MOUTH HATE HEART LOVE"....YEAH THE TITLE IS HUMMM....BUT THE COVER WAS SURE PRETTY..

mai92

sarNie Adult
YEP...YEP...YEP...JLR ID DUBBED... B) ...IN LOOJ CEEB THE PRICE WAS $120 FOR 10 PART (END)...THE TITLE IN HMONG WAS CALLED...: "NCAUJ NTUXM NPOOJ SIAB HLUB"...I DUNNO IF I SPELL IT WRITE BUT I MENT TO SPELL..."MOUTH HATE HEART LOVE"....YEAH THE TITLE IS HUMMM....BUT THE COVER WAS SURE PRETTY..

i thought it was 12 parts end!

:)

anywaze which production dubbed it?

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
anyone seen the cover yet..i'm not a fan but i wanna see the cover...seem like it'll have an interesting cover...dang! TNT is fast then...

kry*star

sarNie Adult
you should upload a few parts:p..i'm curious to see how it is in hmong:p

you mean the voice??? well, have you seen roy adeed heang ruk??? it's literally those people's voice. same voice for p'ek and n'ek.

the voices are really okay to me- doesn't bother me at all, as long as it's in hmong, i'm glad i can understand it. and it especially help the mothers out who can't read english sub.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
yeah just hopefully somone upload the dubb one but i dont need to watch the hmong dubb one since there is already eng. subbed ones