Jam Leuy Ruk : Making of Arisoya :: Aum/Aff

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
aww ladies, i will try and update this weekend between work. This week has really been bad but school is over with until MONDAY woohoo...sorry its takin me so long!!

awww chenada..its ok we are just messing you...you know that right!?

hope to you talk/chat with you soon...we all miss ya!

dont overwork yourself too much! :kiss:

cecilia

Staff member
Chen, i hate to bother you but i miss your story :lol: i hope you're dong well. can't wait til you come back and update this .

sarN

sarNie Granny
this fiction start before mine and i finish 3 fiction LMAOOOOOO .....tsk tsk update soon

pze

sarNie Adult
hahah sarn.....lolz.....

chen where are u....lolz.....

update soon please....

running low on things to read.....

chenling

sarNie Adult
this fiction start before mine and i finish 3 fiction LMAOOOOOO .....tsk tsk update soon
I don't write as fast as you plus school and work are kickin' my butt. But do not worry I will give y'all an udpate!!!
hahah sarn.....lolz.....

chen where are u....lolz.....

update soon please....

running low on things to read.....
lol pze, don't worry i shall update soon!

cecilia

Staff member
pls update too .. i'm like still waiting here .. wondering what will happen next. my imagination is running low :loool:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol, we need to recharge on our imagination!

yea, theres like only hmm... fics left! hmm...maybe there are more than i had thought...lol im reading like more than 7 fics atm ...but most are on breaks..

how have you been chenada?? long time no see! hope to get reunited with everyone this weekend ^_^

DEGacktmoon

sarNie Hatchling
oh, great fic! i love it i love it!!!

actually, i just got started with the fic and i only got done to chap 5... but it's great!... imma come back and read more later... imma go watch sawan bieng on youtube... lol...

but do continue... i'm loving it... and (chap 5) ... poor harit... somehow i had a feeling he was gonna lose his memory... man, soriya's gonna have to work hard to get her man's memo back... hehe... but great one! very creative...

be back to continue chap 6 and so on... ^_^

chenling

sarNie Adult
attention ladies....Chapter 9 is almost done...I will finish up after eating lunch and post it asap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chenling

sarNie Adult
Chapter 9

Chai woke to an uneasy feeling, he sighed softly wishing the night would have brought peace of mind but it hadn't. He slowly got out of bed, padding over to the window and pulling the large curtain back. The brightness washing over him was like a slap in the face; today wasn't going to be easy.

He felt a brief moment of relief when hearing his cell phone but it soon faded once he saw it was Soriya calling. She wanted to make sure he was alright and informed him that she would be arriving that afternoon.

Once he was off the phone, he made his way to the bathroom. He easily turned on the shower and grabbed a couple of towels before getting undressed, then looked at himself in the mirror and shook his head.

"This will be hard" he spoke out loud, "but it needs to be done!"

As he showered, Chai thought of Harit…thought of his friend and how he would make him remember. His thoughts then lingered over the girl, she knew Harit wasn't his but still she held onto him. Again, Chai was annoyed, she wouldn't get away with it….she wouldn't get away from him. Which one was it? He mentally asked himself, if it was any woman, would he feel this way, his best friend should be with his wife…yet there was something about Namtip that struck him.

He quickly shook off his thoughts and finished his shower, he needed to find Harit before Soriya came.

Namtip woke early, she sat up and stretched out her upper body, but still felt as though the weight of the world was on her shoulders. Sleep had done little to ease her mind, she still thought of Taam and worse off she still could see his face…that cocky playboy, he was still on her mind.

Why was she still thinking of him? Groaning she stood, pushing opening the curtain she took in the beautiful site of the ocean. Namtip loved this place, only place she ever felt at peace and now there was a cloud that loomed over. She was scared and she should be, the playboy's resolve was solid, she could tell by his tone. He would come for Taam and there wasn't much she could do to stop him.

In the other room, Taam lay in bed starring up at the ceiling. He felt as though some invisible force was closing in on him. He sighed while sitting up, cupping his aching head as he did so. As he moved to get out of bed, he noticed a note. Reaching over, he picked the note up and read it.

Taam,

Your medicine is on the kitchen table. The instructions are easy to follow. Make sure you eat well and please take it easy. I've been called to the other side of the island and will not be back until late tomorrow evening. Please tell Namtip.

- Pruk

Taam smiled to himself, while standing he grabbed his shirt and put it on before going into the kitchen. He was surprised not to see Namtip, she was usually the first one up. Spotting his medicine, Taam padded over and read over the instructions. As he fixed himself some water, Namtip came out of her room.

"How are you feeling?" she asked while moving to stand next to him.

"I am well, thank you. Your father was called to the other side of the island and will be back tomorrow." He explained before going to sit at the kitchen table.

Namtip nodded, "Are you hungry? I will make us something."

Taam nodded, "I should eat before taking this medicine."

They two soon fell into comfortable conversation, but both stayed clear about the events that happened the day before. It was almost as if both knew that something had changed and that something big was coming.

After breakfast, Namtip prepared to go off to do her daily routine. She would shop for the three of them, go by the small shops that sold her hand made jewelry then visit a couple of her fathers patients to see if they were alright. She asked if Taam wanted to accompany her and wasn't surprised when he said no.

"I will back soon; if you need anything call me."

Taam smiled and waved her off before going off to bathe.

Soriya arrived a little early on the island, her mother practically threw her on the boat telling her the baby would find and to have a nice time. She hated not being with Arisoya, but Soriya couldn't deny it was nice to have some time to herself. It had been a long while since she had time to herself, a time to relax.

As soon as she arrived, she asked that her luggage be taken to the resort. She wanted to see a little more of the island before letting Chai know she was there.

Soriya took her time walking down the crowded streets, making her way through crowds of tourist and enjoyed looking into the small local shops. She stopped at one when a piece of jewelry caught her eye. Venturing inside, Soriya asked the clerk if she could see the bracelet. The clerk gladly helped and also mentioned that the young lady that made the piece was in the store talking with the owner.

"Thank you very much; I would love to speak with her if that is alright." Soriya asked.

While the clerk went to the back, she looked over the bracelet closely, it reminded her of the one Harit had given her, the one that she threw into the water at her farm.

She had been thinking of making a new bracelet one for Arisoya. She could ask one of her jewelers, but she didn't want to. The reason, she honestly didn't know why. The beautiful piece of art she held in her hand spoke to her. Somehow she knew that the person that made it would do a good job.

"Miss?"

Soriya looked up and saw the clerk, who was joined by another young lady.

"This is lovely" Soriya told the young woman who she figured was the jeweler. "I would love to speak with you if you have the time?"

Namtip nodded, "Of course. There is a coffee shop next door."

Soriya smiled, "I would like to purchase this for my mother and then we can go next door."

Namtip returned her smile and thought what a nice lady she was, she didn't know why but her intuition told her this lady was kind. She silently waited as the clerk rung Soriya up and then the two were off.

Once the two were in the coffee shop, they found a table and introduced themselves then went back to chatting away.

"I've heard of your company, why wouldn't you use them to make your bracelet?" Namtip asked.

"I honestly don't know, but I really think you could make something special for my daughter. Her father.." Soriya tensed up a little before going on, she hoped Namtip wouldn't notice, but the young lady did. "he is gone and I want her to have a piece of him. The pearl bracelet her father gave to me was special and I want one just like it for her."

Namtip read the pain in Soriya's eyes, "If you want to describe it for me, I could draw it out."

As Soriya began to describe the bracelet, Namtip began drawing. She hoped it would look the same, and Soriya wanted the jewelry to match as best it could. When Namtip finished, she showed the drawing to Soriya.

She held her breath as Soriya's dark eyes slowly looked over her work. A smile came to her lips when Soriya nodded, Namtip felt overjoyed.

"It's perfect" Soriya fought back tears as she handed the paper back to Namtip. "If it is alright, I will have the pearls delivered to you?"

"That is fine." Namtip answered, "I hope that when it is done I can come to your island and see your daughter?"

"I would love that." Soriya told her, then looked down at her watch and sighed. "I am so sorry, I must be going. Please take this card, my cell phone number is on the back. Anything you need please call me."

Namtip stood as Soriya gathered her things, "I will. It was a pleasure meeting you Mrs…"

Soriya stopped her, "Please call me Soriya."

Namtip chuckled, "Alright, it was a pleasure meeting you Soriya. I will be in touch."

Before Soriya left, she turned on her heels, "The price does not matter. My daughter will have a symbol of her parents love for one another, and for her always."

Namtip waved Soriya goodbye before gathering her things and heading to her next stop. She made her way out of the coffee shop and down the street and was about to turn a corner when a man came to stand before her.

Her eyes widened, "YOU!"

Chai smirked, "Yes, me!" He shook his head; he'd seen the entire exchange between Soriya and her. "What are you doing?" He growled while taking hold of her arm and pulling her towards his car.

"What are you talking about? Let me go!" She demanded while struggling.

"You think you are smart don't you? Playing games like this!" Chai barked while swiftly walking towards his car. He pulled his keys out of his pocket, all the while ignoring Namtip's demands for freedom. He unlocked the car and pushed her inside.

Once he was in the drivers seat, he relocked the doors and turned to face her.

"Why were you talking to Soriya?" He yelled.

"How..?" Namtip asked. "What's going on?"

"You know damn good and well what is going on! That's Harit's wife!" Chai told her.

"Wha?" she asked but she understood. "Taam.."

"Yes Taam, he's not yours. I warned you!" Chai mocked, "You thought you could steal him away."

Namtip felt faint, she could feel the tears swelling up. "Stop!"

"What?"

"Stop acting as if you understand!" Namtip yelled at him, tears slowly streaming down her face. "He washed up from the sea, we had no idea. We took care of him and you act as if…"

Chai felt a little guilty, she watched the pain and confusing wash over her face.

"This is too much, I am not one of those women. I love Taam…you understand that don't you?" She looked at Chai, "I didn't do anything wrong."

"He is not yours." Chai told her while reaching out and wiping the tears from her cheek. "I know this is sudden, and it doesn't make sense, but we looked so long for him. Soriya had to pick up her life and move on and it wasn't easy."

Namtip pushed his hand away, anger boiled up inside. "Why did you come here, why must you take him from me?"

She turned to get out of the car but it was locked, "Open the door!"

"I can't, you must take me to see him!" Chai told her.

"NO!" She growled while turning back to him. "You think me some sort of….then I will act as one. I won't let you take him away. I don't care if he belongs to another!"

Chai was enraged. She acted so innocent before. He reached out and grabbed hold of her arms and pulled her towards him. His lips met hers hard and he wouldn't let up until she accepted his kiss.

Namtip struggled as best she could, but he was too strong, his kiss too demanding. She felt herself fall limp in his embrace and returned his kiss. Her mind was spinning; this was the first man to ever kiss her.

Reality soon came crashing over her like waves and she pushed at him, causing them to break apart. She stared at him wide eyed, and soon felt ashamed. Didn't she just declare her love for another? Why would she kiss him? Why would she let herself feel the way she was now feeling?

"If you love your Taam so much, then why do you accept my kisses?" Chai growled softly.

Namtip did the only thing she could think of, she slapped him. Chai was shocked, only moments before they had been entangled in one another's arms and now this…

He fought back the urge to pull her against him again, instead he unlocked the door and said nothing as she quickly got out and ran off.

"I will not give up" he sighed.

TBC

cikna

sarNie Adult
chenling, u don't know how long I have waited for this update! anyway, thanks a lot for it. ur story really made my day B)

cecilia

Staff member
man, that was short but good stuff .. sure take a long time to update but no disappointment for me either .. I really want them to meet .. Pls update soon.

pze

sarNie Adult
its been so long since u updated chen....but it was really good....cant wait till they see each other....

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
yes finally...some good news are coming our way!!!
you go chai..he should of pulled her in for another kill after that slap..lol

thank you so much chenada ...i cant wait for the update ... ;)

sarN

sarNie Granny
go Chai ! Take her away so she return Harit back to Soriya ...sigh..are you going make 2month pass in your fiction and let us wait 2 month in the real world tooo , till you update again ? :lol: ...