Jam Leuy Ruk : Making of Arisoya :: Aum/Aff

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
wow...so intense...i love it chen^^ amazing...i could feel the heat between chai and namtip.......gasp soriya and namtip meet oOOoooOO aww a pearl bracelet like the one harit gave her..........so sweet...i'm super happy now^O^

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
yay i caught up... omg keke bracelets xp .. O_O...chai kissed her lol..xp.. wow worth the wait xp lol.. love it chen .. cant wait for more xp..

DEGacktmoon

sarNie Hatchling
i finally had the chance to continue... love it!

haha... chai really should have given her a second after the slap... lol... great stuff! please update soon! ^_*

chenling

sarNie Adult
Chapter 10

Chai quickly pulled himself together, looking up; he scanned the crowded streets for Namtip. He spotted her just as she stepped onto a bus. Grinning, he started his car…..it was time to see Harit.

Soriya frowned, she'd thought she left something at the coffee shop and was on her way back there when she saw Chai. She stopped and smiled wondering what he was doing and then she saw Namtip… then all was clear to her.

She was a little shocked, seeing Chai's face and his actions. And they kissed, Soriya felt her cheeks blush..they kissed the way she and Harit did. Even though a number of questions arose in her head, she was happy for Chai. He needed to find love; he seemed to have already found passion.
The biggest and most important question was how did the two of them know one another? Soriya sighed she decided to make her way back the resort and then she would call him.

Once she arrived at the resort, she soon found herself back on the beach. It was so beautiful; she decided to do something she hadn't done in a long while. Soriya returned to her room, dropping off her stuff she changed clothes quickly. It wasn't long before her feet were wet, she didn't know why but she wanted to be near the water. It utterly surprised her that she felt this great need, the water had taken so much from her and now here she stood.

She slowly walked down the beach, enjoying the feel of the water against her feet. Soriya closed her eyes and let the cool breeze wash over her and for a brief moment she felt at peace. Her foot snagged on something causing her to fall, Soriya quickly opened her eyes and prepared to hit the ground. Instead of the ground she felt a pair of strong arms engulf her.

"Are you alright?" The question ringed in her ears; she looked up as the man helped her up and felt as though she would faint.

Taam felt a sharp pain as she stared up at him; her dark orbs were pulling at him. He mustered enough to ask her again if she was alright but still she said nothing.

Soriya shut her eyes, her mind was playing tricks on her…he sounded too much like Harit…she was making herself see him. When she opened the again, his face was still the same. She began to shake, her body falling more against his.

"Whoa" his hold on her tightened, "it's alright."

When he heard her soft cry, Taam felt as thought he'd been hit by a truck. His muscles tightened and he did the only thing he could. He lowered the both of them to the ground while still holding her in his embrace.

"Harit!" She cried into him, "Harit!"

Taam had been walking, that's all he seemed to do lately. He walked the beach as if searching, for what he did not know. There was a longing coiling up inside, everyday it was harder to keep at bay. He'd slowly made his way to the beach, watching the wave's crash against the beach. A woman caught his eye, not knowing why, Taam moved towards her. Her hair blowing in the breeze he eyes closed tight, she was breathtaking.

When he saw her trip, he went to catch her and now he cradled her in his arms….a stranger…

He quickly snapped back to reality, "Miss?"

Soriya pulled back as she looked up, her eyes widening, it was him. "Where have you been?" She asked while chocking back tears, her lips trembling.

Taam frowned, "Miss..I…" He couldn't even finish, her eyes, Taam felt as if he was in a trap. Shaking his head, Taam let go and moved away from her still shaking body.

"Why?" Soriya asked again.

The pain was rushing back; Taam gripped his head, "I'm sorry…"

"Sorry?" Soriya felt like she'd been slapped, she quickly moved to him. Her voice drenched with anger, "You are sorry? Why did you run away? Why did you leave me?"

Taam looked up, "I don't know what you are talking about?"

"Everything we went through and you act as if…" Soriya yelled, "Tell me why?"

He shook his head, he didn't know what she was talking about..this was all too much for him. His head hurt again, he closed his eyes and flashes appeared, her face, over and over he saw her face….it was clear unlike before. Taam opened them and looked at the woman that had haunted his dreams for so long now.

Soriya growled, "The pain you caused can not be erased so easily."

"I…" he stammered, "please.."

He was begging…Soriya snapped, she lunged forward hitting his with all her might, all the pain she'd bottled up for so long, she unleashed it now. Taam did nothing; she took her attack somehow knowing it was what she needed.

"I hate you…" she cried then sagged against his body.

His arms encircled her, Taam held her close ignoring the pain in his head and from her assault. He gripped her as tight as he could, Harit..that name came to his mind. He closed his dark eyes and he saw himself….a mirror, he looked back at himself in a mirror. Then the name again, he turned around and saw her, the woman in his arms.

Taam opened his eyes and practically through her out of his arms. He stared at her, Soriya slowly moved away and stood. She brushed the sand from her clothes and turned.

"Goodbye" she said softly then walked away.

Taam watched her, he couldn't move, he couldn't speak…Don't go was what he wanted to say, although he didn't know why. The pain soon came crashing down; he faintly heard his name being called. He turned and saw Namtip. She rushed to his side, pulling him to his feet.

tbc

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
OMG...:( poor soriya.....awwwwwwwwwwwww......harit please get your memory back....^^ i super love this update..thanks a lot

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I can really feel the emotions as I read this as if I was watching a lakorn.. good job girl..

Poor Harit... not knowing who he really is. :(

cecilia

Staff member
gosh, chen, for a moment, i thought SORIYA and CHAI kiss with that paragraph above
i was like. how could they do that .. chai wants to do this to soriya to make namthip jealous? ..
after reading it over twice, i finally got it. sorry, slow mind, it was chai and namthip and SORIYA witnessing the whole thing. LOl

this is such good long update ..very satifying.
i love the emotions you put into their characters.
i can't believe Soriya walked away from him like just that
can't she see the pain and confusion in his face? ..

i really cant' wait til she finds out the truth from NAMTHIP that TAAM is her missing and lost memory husband.

THANK YOU AGAIN. can't wait for more update ..

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
omg more plz.. its getting really intresting.. he doesnt remember anything.. that is so sad.. he needs 2 rember her and their daughter...

cikna

sarNie Adult
chen, u have never failed to amaze me...more, more update...can't wait to know what happen next!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
okay i caught up yes.. keke.. omg gurl.. its so good... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .. keke.. cant wait kekeke..

chenling

sarNie Adult
Chapter 10 Part 2

Taam struggled to his feet, his eyes fixating on the woman walking further and further away from him. He sighed, the sound laced with pain and regret. He looked over and saw Namtip's face, she frowned and looked as though she wanted to say something but couldn't find the words.

"My name is Harit" he told her softly as tears filled his dark eyes. "I don't…."

Namtip stopped him, her finger going to his lips, "Please don't say anymore."

Harit pulled her hand away, hating he had to say what was needed. "I can not stay here anymore."

She pulled back, turning her back to him and her eyes widened when she saw Chai. Swallowing hard, Namtip moved forward, almost running to him.

Harit slowly followed, it was the man from before….he stopped and touched his head, his friend….he knew this man.

Chai said nothing as Namtip came to stand in front of him; tears were slowly moving down her cheeks.

"I…" she stopped herself and stared at him.

Chai had no clue why he did what he did next….he grabbed hold of her and pulled her into his embrace.

"I am sorry, he isn't yours." It was true he was sorry, he really hadn't wanted to hurt her or to see her in pain.

Namtip didn't struggle; she sagged against him and welcomed his comfort. She pulled against his hold and smiled.

"Why do you smile?" he asked as he brushed the tears from her cheek.

"He will find his home because of you. Taam will become whole again." She nodded and then gently placed a kiss on his lips.

Chai, along with Harit was shocked. Namtip moved away and turned back to Harit who by now was by them.

"Ta…Harit." She said while smiling, she didn't want his pitty or for him to worry about her anymore. "Please be happy."

He nodded, "I'm sorry."

She shook her head, "No…you did nothing wrong. You must return to your family and live happy."

Before Harit could say anything else, Namtip turned and walked away. He watched her image fade before turning to Chai.

"I know my name is Harit and there is a woman."

Chai nodded before he moved closer to his friend, "Soriya."

"Soriya" Harit repeated her name slowly, "my wife?"

Chai nodded, "She is here."

"I know."

"What do you mean you know?" Chai asked.

Harit then told Chai about he woman on the beach and about all the dreams he'd been having. Chai listened without interrupting. This was all happening too fast, he'd woken up this morning knowing he would have to confront Harit but now….this was all too much. Namtip also played on his mind, his emotions were all mixed up...he knew she cared for Harit but when she kissed him, he wanted to make sure she was alright. Chai wanted to a make sure she would be happy.

"You don't remember your island, nothing?" Chai then asked, he knew at this moment he needed to focus on Harit.

"I see things, I see her face but then its get distorted and my head hurts." Harit answered.

"Soriya has been through so much, when you went missing she had to hold it together and take care of herself because of the baby." Chai sighed running and had through his hair.

"A baby?" Harit asked, "Did you just…"

Chai nodded before placing his hand of Harit's shoulder, "let's go back to my room, I don't know what we should do next."

"A baby" Harit repeated, "She does hate me." He felt disgusted with himself, even if he couldn't remember who he was, where he belonged...He still shouldn't have left her, he shouldn't have taken his such a chance with his life.

As the two men made their way to Chai's room, Namtip found herself in one of the resorts bar. She found an empty barstool and ordered a drink.

When the bartender brought her drink she thanked him and then looked around the room and she was about to take a sip of her drink when she saw someone she knew. Soriya… She frowned.

She quickly walked over and spoke up, asking if Soriya would mind if she sat with her.

Soriya looked up, her eyes swollen from crying and nodded.

"Soriya are you alright?"

"No" she answered honestly, "Why are you here?"

"My heart is broken." Namtip answered.

"Mine as well." Soriya chuckled while lifting her glass, "here's to us."

Namtip felt bad, both for herself and for Soriya. She didn't know much about the woman sitting across from her but she knew Soriya wasn't a drinker not did she deal with her problems in this manner.

"My husband went missing not long before I had our child, they never found his body and today I saw him. I saw him on the beach." Soriya spoke harshly, "He acted as if he didn't know me, didn't know what we shared."

Namtip almost spit her drink up, "Wait..what..."

Soriya snorted before reaching into her purse and pulling out a picture. She handed it to Namtip, "He looked blankly at me, like he'd never seen me before. Everything we'd been through, he kidnapped me you know thinking I was someone else, kept me on his island and still I feel in love with him. I knew he was a better man then what he'd done and now he has no feelings for me. Why would he do this? Why wouldn't find me if he was lost?" Soriya growled tears again filling her eyes.

Namtip shook her head, she felt sick….Taam, no Harit was Soriya's missing husband. She stared down at the picture and felt as though she would throw up.

"Soriya… I'm sorry." Was all Namtip could say. There wasn't anything else she could say or do to make up for the lost years.

TBC

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
omg chen i love it.. my first fic i read today n omg.. ahhhhhhh i want more xp lol.. keke.. but im gettin kicked off lol..xp..