Jam Leuy Ruk : Making of Arisoya :: Aum/Aff

lilypha

sarNie Adult
I know u r busy with yr paper chen... hope you the best with work and come back fresh to finalise baby making of JLR

lilypha

sarNie Adult
I think chen is too busy camping MM to finish this and let us hanging in the air.

chen will we ever see the end of this??? please don't leave us hanging ^^

chenling

sarNie Adult
I am camping in MM...I will finish ladies I promise...I just had a rough couple of months and plus I was inspired to write on Blood Dance...don't not worry I shall finish this soon!!!!!

chenling

sarNie Adult
it hasn't, i've been busy with school and my new job....I will finish it...really there are most likely only two more chapters left and its finished..but I promise that I will finish it!!!!!!!!! Just let me finish my 10 page research paper and then I'm all into writing!!!!

twinklestar

sarNie Egg
it hasn't, i've been busy with school and my new job....I will finish it...really there are most likely only two more chapters left and its finished..but I promise that I will finish it!!!!!!!!! Just let me finish my 10 page research paper and then I'm all into writing!!!!
yay!!! thank you!!!
no rush tho i was just a little concerned that's all ;p hehe g'luck on ur paper :)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
=O sarn...i actually thought chenling update...got my hopes up...

yeah...i hope chenling updates this and the others ones too.... (dark heart, cupid<--haven't even started it yet ahem, blood dance....)

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I did a 10-page research paper last semester too. I got an "A" on it. I hope you got an "A" too.