Jam Luey Gamathep (Maker J.Group)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i just saw the clip. at first i wonder if that was really krit, then he took of the wig, it sure enough it was him lol. i can't wait for this. cherry looks so super pretty in here, a totally different look than in Mae Ka Kanom Wan, although she does looks pretty in there too. i love the choice of clothes that cherry gets to wear too <3

tinah

sarNie Coma
lol! i was laughing my butt off when i saw chakrit with that wig on. love the imitation of JLR. its about time chakrit gets these type of role where he has to kidnap n'ek.

luvcherry

sarNie Egg
so happy cherry have new lakorn with chakrit...they're playing together in OPAPATIKA movie before...cherry is the best to me...very love her :D

joey

sarNie Adult
so happy cherry have new lakorn with chakrit...they're playing together in OPAPATIKA movie before...cherry is the best to me...very love her :D
haha... i can tell by your screen name. i luv cherry too. :wub: i cannot wait to see her lakorn with chakrit since i never watched them starring as a couple before (never seen Opapatika). they looks great & comfortable in the earlier clip that i seen. i was wondering if anybody has any more news or clips regarding this lakorn? i hope this will air this year and soon. i hope we don't have to wait too long, but while at it, i'm just enjoying her lakorn with mark at the moment. i hope her lakorn with chakrit will be as good & funny as MKKW. :)

luvcherry

sarNie Egg
Me too, I want to see all of cherry lakorns and also glad that she is back. I anticipated all three of her lakorns - cannot wait to watch it. In the mean time, I'm enjoying her lakorn with Mart. Gosh that lakorn is so funny and cute. I just hope all three lakorns will bring her a lot of fame so more people will realize what a great actress she is.
yes...i hope that cherry will get some award in this year...just love cherry ,only... :D

tinah

sarNie Coma
im glad cherrys in more lakorn now. we usually just see her once a year or sometime every other year. shes so underrated!

joey

sarNie Adult
im glad cherrys in more lakorn now. we usually just see her once a year or sometime every other year. shes so underrated!
yes i'm glad too and yes again that she is so underrated. :( :angry: hopefully her three lakorns this year or next year will make the audiences notice & appreciate her acting more. :)

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
yes i'm glad too and yes again that she is so underrated. :( :angry: hopefully her three lakorns this year or next year will make the audiences notice & appreciate her acting more. :)

me three I also love cherry! This is her year definitely we get to see her with mart now and later with krit and ken.........their bound to notice her acting abilities and if not they're missing out :p

joey

sarNie Adult
me three I also love cherry! This is her year definitely we get to see her with mart now and later with krit and ken.........their bound to notice her acting abilities and if not they're missing out :p
i agree with you that this is cherry's year to shine. :clap: the next two actors she will star with r very popular, especially ken since he won so many awards this year. both storyline are very good and eye catchy to the audiences since it have kidnapping (w/chakrit) and slap/kiss drama (w/ken) that will make the audiences tune in more. i think w/ken, there will be an r scene too, right? i'm not sure, but if it's true, those kind of lakorn tends to be popular among audiences. on a side note, i just don't really understand why most of the time it has to take an actress to do a rape scene to be popular or get noticed by majority of audiences. :rolleyes: like you said, with those lakorns, "their bond to notice her acting abilities and if not they're missing out." :p being an audience myself, i hardly cannot wait to see it. :yahoo: but w/ken, we might have to wait until next year since they decided to film his lakorn with ann first and then maybe with araya later before he even film the one w/cherry. also they didn't mention satroo saneha in the ch.3 2009 lakorn lists. :( i still hope they will film it this year though, but if not, i'm willing to wait as long it still starred these two. :)

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I can't wait to see this lakorn.
I think that Chakrit and Cherry will make a good couple.
Glad that Cherry has more lakorns ^_^

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i agree on cherry being so underrated.. >_<.. she is so good.. n you only get to see her act once in a while... >_<..

glad she is gonna be in more lakorns..

hehe.. damn.. both krit n ken.. hehe

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
This looks like Krit and Mart are competing each other just to get Cherry. But i'll vote for Chakrit because
he has a interesting look introduces to the girl. I'm so excited to watch krit and Cherry. And hope they look
good as the Ateam couple.

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
i agree with you that this is cherry's year to shine. :clap: the next two actors she will star with r very popular, especially ken since he won so many awards this year. both storyline are very good and eye catchy to the audiences since it have kidnapping (w/chakrit) and slap/kiss drama (w/ken) that will make the audiences tune in more. i think w/ken, there will be an r scene too, right? i'm not sure, but if it's true, those kind of lakorn tends to be popular among audiences. on a side note, i just don't really understand why most of the time it has to take an actress to do a rape scene to be popular or get noticed by majority of audiences. :rolleyes: like you said, with those lakorns, "their bond to notice her acting abilities and if not they're missing out." :p being an audience myself, i hardly cannot wait to see it. :yahoo: but w/ken, we might have to wait until next year since they decided to film his lakorn with ann first and then maybe with araya later before he even film the one w/cherry. also they didn't mention satroo saneha in the ch.3 2009 lakorn lists. :( i still hope they will film it this year though, but if not, i'm willing to wait as long it still starred these two. :)
I know Im happy that they officially confirmed the lakorn with krit and cherry :yahoo: Its a romatic comedy too and in the beginning of the lakorn krit said they will mainly be on the beach with beautiful scenery they will also bicker heaps too ooh how cute.......I soo cant wait!!
I know its a pity we dont get to see satroo saneha this year.....but I hope they can squeeze the filming in this year and air this lakorn in 2010???

joey

sarNie Adult
I know Im happy that they officially confirmed the lakorn with krit and cherry :yahoo: Its a romatic comedy too and in the beginning of the lakorn krit said they will mainly be on the beach with beautiful scenery they will also bicker heaps too ooh how cute.......I soo cant wait!!
I know its a pity we dont get to see satroo saneha this year.....but I hope they can squeeze the filming in this year and air this lakorn in 2010???
yes i cannot wait to see cherry & chakrit lakorn this year. :yahoo: it does sound so cute & luv to see her in another romantic comedy. :clap: gosh i hope that they can squeeze the filming of satroo saneha this year too so at least we don't have to wait too long to watch it next year. please please let them find a way to make it happen.