Jam Luey Gamathep (Maker J.Group)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LOL. for reals... I cannot wait to see this lakorn! I'm soooo glad that cherry is feisty in here :D I'm glad she's back! :clap: I absolutely adore her. :blush:

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Eww...the scruffy face and wig don't go...
What's up with the man in the dreads? :lool:
I thought they chose to spoof JLR cuz it's a mixture between that and Jom Loey Kammathep, right?
Plus, Cherry's character is an actress, so she's familiar with it...I guess it's Krit's way of letting her know what he has in store for her...hehe
Cherry's hair looks so pretty long and wavy like that...
Hey man, they are so wrong...Why let Krit wear that ugly plaid shirt? Harit wore those t-shirts that showed off his pecks somewhat...IF they wanted to spoof JLR, they shoulda had Krit wear an even tighter t-shirt, now that would be hilarious.
What would be even funnier is to have Cherry sit on a rock, looking out at the ocean, and be sad...then out of nowhere break out singing the JLR theme, and be off-key and dramatic...
Oh man, I'm getting loads of ideas for this lakorn

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
diamend..guy hair can only be long to a certain point. and even at that point it has to be brushed and look pretty lmao.

i think krit is supposed to be a mixer of hairt and bai

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
so it really is a spoof? OH MY GARSH i been waiting for a spoof of anything for so LONG lol hahaha chakrit in a more tight t-shirt. one dat shows his belly LOL no dats too funny lol

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
HAHHA I REALLY WANNA SEE THIS LKAORN! JLR ALL OVER AGAIN JUST COMEDY! HAHAHA..

nence

sarNie Juvenile
wow. so much goodies. im also looking forward to seeing this too. i miss krit and i love cherry. :) looks good so far but not really liking the wig although i don't think he's going to be wearing the wig throughout the lakorn. so it should be fine. lets hope so. :)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Ehhh Krit's wig reminds me of one of my dad's friend... -_-

Oooho I wanna see Cherry say "Chun mai chai Soriya!" LOL.

Goodness Moh, If a guy's gonna have his hair long, he better get that shit braided!!! Eww guys with long hair is such a turn off....! <_<

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
I KNOWWWWWWWW guys w/ long hair is such a turn off. i can't stand seeing all dem celebs w/ dragon ball z hair styles. guys shouldn't stand in front of a mirror for hrs doing their hair. lol ish crazy

lmao reminds u of one of ur daddy's friends lol is he a comedian too? LOL

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I KNOWWWWWWWW guys w/ long hair is such a turn off. i can't stand seeing all dem celebs w/ dragon ball z hair styles. guys shouldn't stand in front of a mirror for hrs doing their hair. lol ish crazy

lmao reminds u of one of ur daddy's friends lol is he a comedian too? LOL
arghhh I knoww... !!! I'm not a fan of those korean/japanese hair style. The kind that covers their hair! eww.... gross... Or guys who flat iron their hair!! <_<

LOL. Noo.. my dad's friend isn't a comedian... he just reminds me of him because of the hair. LOL. He has long hair too. :lol: Goodness that hair disturbs me.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
da talk of dis thread is gon be his wig just like da talk of jai rao's thread was ken's pants LMAO

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lol for real his hair is nasty but at least his lil brother can breathe LOL
His brother better appreciate it! Gosh they're making Krit use all ugly props .... He was a woman in Khune Mae Jume Laeng, now he's wearing an ugly wig!! Gosh, Cherry should pull the wig off his head & burn it...! stomp on it first... then burn it! LOL

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lmao dat'd be hilarious if she really does pull his hair and da wig comes off LOL i'd rather see him in a nappy wig than as a woman though lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lmao dat'd be hilarious if she really does pull his hair and da wig comes off LOL i'd rather see him in a nappy wig than as a woman though lol
LOL. Krit as a woman isn't as disturbing as it sound. :lol: Ooh goodness I hope Cherry does pull off his wig! I wanna see a fight between them, just like how Ken & Ann found in Oum Ruk. :loool: it will be too cute!

So is this lakorn confirmed ? and what will the storyline be ?
It sure is Kristy! Cherry's an actress who's in love with Krit's brother. But the brother is in love with Jensuda so he ask Krit for help and Krit ends up kidnapping Cherry, JLR style. :lol: But the kidnap isn't that easy for Krit because Cherry's a feisty one!