Jam Luey Gamathep (Maker J.Group)

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol it's crazy. i wouldn't kidnap anybody for my brother lol he don't even clean up after himself when i tell him to <_<

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lol it's crazy. i wouldn't kidnap anybody for my brother lol he don't even clean up after himself when i tell him to <_<
Hell naw... I wouldn't either! If my sister tells me to kidnap a dude for her, I'll be like "psh... what do I look like kidnapping somebody!? I ain't tryna get arrested...!" :lol:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i know right and oh my garsh marriage is like a game in lakorn. people get married cause of bets/dares/whatever jeezus

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
OMG...! You took the words out of my mouth! They don't ever think about divorce & how expensive it is! LOL they're too busy trying to get even or trying to outlast the other! Only in lakorns... :lol:

another thing is pra'nang rarely date! they go straight to marriage! LOL.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i wonder how much it costs to get divorced over there. it seem like they just sign papers lol

LOL not much dating but dere is courting lol pra'ek courts nang'ek sometimes haha

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LOL. I'm assuming a divorce over there must be cheap. :lol: not in the U.S.!

If pra'nang do date, they don't do anything! They're soo... blah...! the sweetest thing they'll probably do is just compliment one another. :lol:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
maybe da writers never dated so they dunno how to portray it LOL
LOL. that is too funny! I find it funny how pra'nang always get looked down upon whenever they are alone together at night. However, when pra'ek is with nang'rai nobody says anything. LOL.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
hahaha you girls are so funny. i dont know if i would kidnap for my siblings either. how weird who asks they're brother or sister to kidnap other peopel for them???
that makes me wonder if my brothers would kidnap for me?...kidnap krit hahaha jk jk :loool:
i just got down watching 4 romance with krit...i balled my eyes out at the end of his story...his story was just really mellow though.

Noy hahahaha i want to see that part where cherry says she's not soriya too hahaha cant wait for this wooooo :yahoo:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
people in lakorn love their siblings way too much to care bout results of their actions lol
:loool: so true! they don't care if the things they were about to do is good or bad, just for their siblings lol

I don't think my brother would kidnap for me if i ask him to... he'll just probably tell our mom that I asked him to kidnap someone for me... my mom would spank my butt with a bamboo stick for plotting an evil scheme with my innocent baby brother... :loool: believe me, I've tried it... lol

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
:loool: so true! they don't care if the things they were about to do is good or bad, just for their siblings lol

I don't think my brother would kidnap for me if i ask him to... he'll just probably tell our mom that I asked him to kidnap someone for me... my mom would spank my butt with a bamboo stick for plotting an evil scheme with my innocent baby brother... :loool: believe me, I've tried it... lol
LMAO oh my garsh i'd rat on my brother to if he tried to get me to kidnap somebody LMAO

Areeya

sarNie Adult
I'm also dying to see this lakorn as well...love comedy and romance....cnt wait for this to come out...

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
I can't wait when will this lakorn be airing. I just love the pairing it's perfect! I'm sure we gonna have a good laugh outa this one n ateamers we definately gotta watch it