Jam Luey Gamathep (Maker J.Group)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
haha i read mkkw girls and was like hmmm.. i gotta finish that lakorn... i havent even reached hot boy cherry yet lol xp..

^ wow you serious.. they were in a movie together b4...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
thanks for the clip Jakjann! :D
I wonder if Chakrit's gonna wear any suits...
he looks sooo sexy in suits.... :drool:
I hope he does! But from the looks of the pictures,
doesn't seem like he'll be wearing any suits... :(

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
Awww noy I hope so tooo.....

Hopefully in this lakorn they will have some sort of function in the evening were we can see these two together^^cause cherry is an actress and krit is related to job who also is an actor.....so who knows we may get to see him in a suit:) OR I am getting my hopes up cherry and krit can get hitched this way we'll definitely see him in a suit^^ a white one tooo;)

dhan9

sarNie Adult

Hopefully in this lakorn they will have some sort of function in the evening were we can see these two together^^cause cherry is an actress and krit is related to job who also is an actor.....so who knows we may get to see him in a suit:) OR I am getting my hopes up cherry and krit can get hitched this way we'll definitely see him in a suit^^ a white one tooo;)
I;m third on that too, chakrit looks sooooo mighty handsome :drool: in suits :wub: , and he wore suits in most of the lakorns, cause he usually owning a business company. Oh is he gonna be an actor in this one? i didn't know that. I'll love to see him played as a famous actor because he never have that role, only the one in Maung Maya(?) with Kat and Nosaba, but that was like ten years ago. He should play this role again!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️

I knowww.... Chakrit looks sooo darn sexy in a suit... makes me drool over him. LOL. Specially in Mafia Tee Ruk & in Sap Pai Glieng Tieng ooh... soo delicious... :lol: An all white suit... like prince charming. HEHE

Ahh... I want a wedding too!! For Cherry & Chakrit! :D

I;m third on that too, chakrit looks sooooo mighty handsome :drool: in suits :wub: , and he wore suits in most of the lakorns, cause he usually owning a business company. Oh is he gonna be an actor in this one? i didn't know that. I'll love to see him played as a famous actor because he never have that role, only the one in Maung Maya(?) with Kat and Nosaba, but that was like ten years ago. He should play this role again!
LOL. Chakrit's brother is an actor in this lakorn. & Krit's brother wants him to kidnap Cherry. :clap: imagining Krit evil makes me *faint* & :blush: LMAO

dhan9

sarNie Adult
I knowww.... Chakrit looks sooo darn sexy in a suit... makes me drool over him. LOL. Specially in Mafia Tee Ruk & in Sap Pai Glieng Tieng ooh... soo delicious... :lol: An all white suit... like prince charming. HEHE

Ahh... I want a wedding too!! For Cherry & Chakrit! :D

LOL. Chakrit's brother is an actor in this lakorn. & Krit's brother wants him to kidnap Cherry. :clap: imagining Krit evil makes me *faint* & :blush: LMAO
Oh really? i can't wait to see his evilness and aggressiveness, i missed him in those kind of role with extra touch of his sweetness and sexiness too... :wub: yum! he'll make me drool over him again :drool: :wub: . i can't wait. When are they finishing this?

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Oh really? i can't wait to see his evilness and aggressiveness, i missed him in those kind of role with extra touch of his sweetness and sexiness too... :wub: yum! he'll make me drool over him again :drool: :wub: . i can't wait. When are they finishing this?
ahhh... i know...! Absolutely loved him in Mafia tee ruk. hehe. I wanna see him wear an all white suit like in the wedding scene in Mafia tee ruk. :wub: sooo sexy in there...!

I don't know when they'll be done filming this, but i hope they're almost done! :D I wanna see this so badly...!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
august .. sweet ^_^..

GOSH I SAW A TRAILER OF KRIT'S NEW MOVIE.. "MY EX" N OMG.. HE LOOKS SO YUMMY!!! MUAHAHA A HORROR FILM XP.. IT'S IN AUGUST TOO HEHE..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol that clip is so funny hehe..
was that krit sleepin on the ground? lol xp..
he looks so rusted hehe..
awwwe.. job nithi is still so cute ^_^