Jam Luey Gamathep (Maker J.Group)

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
Random pictures of casts.....
credit pantip.com

Firstly had to include this one, thought this one was extra cute....look at krit's smile :wub:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
thanks cherryapple for more pics ^_^..
cherry is so pretty.. gosh krit is hot!!

lmao.. job looks so funny ^_^..

dhan9

sarNie Adult
thanks for all the pictures. chakrit is so hot and cherry is pretty too, i really can't wait to see them together. So happy that we will get to see this soon yeah :yahoo:

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
Thanx for all the pic and omg everyone looks lovely and Cherry looks pretty but I don't like the bangs on her but the long hair on her so pretty.

cecilia

Staff member
thanks for the pics ^_^ ..

but omg what is this??

It's an alligator ja .. the bts video have a better clip of this when the alligator came back into the water after they both jump in there. it was a bit scary for the girl Lol

joey

sarNie Adult
^yep! chakrit said this will be airing next month. hurray! we've been seeing him alot latly
HURRAY!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: I'm so exicited that we will be seeing the Cteam next month. Thanks tinah for the wonderful news!

THANKS CherryApple for all those lovely pix. Everyone looks very lovely, especially Cherry & Chakrit. :wub:

It's an alligator ja .. the bts video have a better clip of this when the alligator came back into the water after they both jump in there. it was a bit scary for the girl Lol
OMG! I would be so scared too. I know it is a little alligator but nonetheless, it is still an alligator. :spin: