Jam Luey Gamathep (Maker J.Group)

Dania

sarNie Hatchling
OMG!!!!!!!! ONE MORE MONTH TO GO THEN IT WILL AIR.
CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THIS LAKORN. LOOKING FORWARD FOR THIS LAKORN FOR AWHILE NOW.

:)

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
HERE'S THE TEASER FOR THOSE WHO HAVEN'T SEEN IT:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLtvzTP13bw
CREDIT TO: THINKJADEN

* i can't wait for this to air... excited to see Chakrit again on screen.. especially in a role like this.. loving the teaser
on how they played JLR's theme song and i even heard Harit and Soriya's name mentioned... lol. too funny.. c[=

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
yeah the teaser was shared, but not with audio---thank you so much :D

ahhhh :yahoo: I can't wait, I love Cteam already. LOL the JLR song ---and i heard Harit and Soriya's names too. and I just realized that in the beginning, they were wearing the same clothes Harit/Soriya were lol. Cherry is sooo beautiful

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Hahaa. I know ! It's so funny & cute.

I read some ppl's comment and they didn't like how it's so similair to JLR but I can careless. :rolleyes: Whatever.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Just saw the tralier and it was good! makes me want to watch more. I wonder if it's a real kiss? I'm not sure if Cherry really kiss like other nang'eks but I still love her! can't wait to watch it! lol at chakrits hair! Loving the two together already!

tinah

sarNie Coma
ah it looks good. fai rak arsoon is almost the same but that lakorn is more dramatic while this is a comedy. chakrit looks funny with that ruggish look lol

joey

sarNie Adult
awww...the teaser looks GOOD!!! Thanks for sharing. Haha...I do agree that Charkrit looks funny with that ruggish look. :lol: Thank God he will not look like that throughout the lakorn. Cherry looks very beautiful in here. :wub: Gosh Sept. 14 cannot come fast enough for me.

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: I absolutely adore cteam...not long till I get to see their chemistry..by the looks of things they will take my breath away, they look amazing together onscreen and cherry look really beautiful. I especially like her hair in this!

Thanks Jubjib for all this, pictures and all :kiss:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I just saw the teaser on wishboniko's channel!! I'm very excited to watch this lakorn! :clap: :clap:
and the OST sounds greats as well... I'm listening to it atm ^_^