Jam Luey Gamathep (Maker J.Group)

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Thanks all for providing the youtube info. I used to watch both Novova and Saonikkinikki's videos, but now their account is deactivated. I will wait patiencely for someome to upload. I so cannot wait!!!

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Chakirt looks so yummy in the pictures above; he look so young and vibrant. Cherry is beautiful as always. Love her!

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Totally forgot that it was airing today!!!!!

I'm so excited to watch it!!!!!!! Cherry looks beautiful in those pictures!!

I'm really loving the song!!!!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
i thought it wasnt gonna air..cause at 630 it was still showing something else...and i was still worn out from sunday outing. one eye was open & one was close. i only woke up cause i heard cherry's voice... :lol:

RAKRY

sarNie Egg
CHERRY so lovely ...love her smile...thank you jib,
thinkjaden is uploading JLK ...wishboniko will start to subbing this lakorn next week ... :yahoo:

NiTha

sarNie Adult
The first episode was alright. I thought Job Niti's character was a bit annoying. So I'm hoping tomorrow's episode will be much better which i think it will be.

yigu loves krit

sarNie Hatchling
The first episode was alright. I thought Job Niti's character was a bit annoying. So I'm hoping tomorrow's episode will be much better which i think it will be.
totally agree with you that Job is a little annoying in epi 1

krit is so handsome, younger than in SGPT! ^_^

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
Just watched the first 10 mins...thought it was super cute when krit showed up and he was watching JLR^^

I second that krit is always handsome :D