Jam Luey Gamathep (Maker J.Group)

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
I enjoyed episode one. Although I love Cherry but the girly n'ek isn't really her type, especially how she is towards Job ;) I love the first scene of Krit's appearance watching "JLR" with Cherry and Job. He was so falling for her already from watching that. Hahaha. Gothee, I love that boy. He's so funny! One thing that I kinda don't understand is why won't Job tell Cherry that he has a gf? With him not telling her, would just lead her on and have her want to get closer to him. But I guess it'll be worth it when Krit kidnaps her in the next episode! Jane is so cute! Yes, I agree Job's character is quite annoying. LOL. The ending scene in episode one was almost guna be a lip lock scene! Can't wait for the next episode!

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
It doesnt hurt to widen out ^_^ give this ago and you'll never know you could love cherry as an actress as much as we all here do :p

Kayla

sarNie Adult
HA! It's funny though because I didn't think I would like any of the Twlight books and then I decided to give the movie a try and next thing you know I read every single books. LOL

It's okay to hate something after you tried it, but to hate it before you even tried it, that's just naive. So more prop to you for even giving this lakorn a try.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
I wasn't making my point thinking that you said it's a bad drama, I made my point in reference to comparing the drama. Kidnapping is wrong either way, whether it is for a favor asked by your brother or because for revenge, if it wasn't for either one, we'll never get to see our p'ek and n'ek spend quality time together, so i'm always for kidnapping in lakorn whether it's for whatever stupid reasons. :lol:

Ultimately, it's all about your taste on lakorn and who your favorite actors are. As for me, any lakorn that has the pra'nangs fussing and kissing, I'm all for it, whether it's romantic comedy or romantic drama. Well, let me take that back, it depends on the plot also, sometime when the plot gets to psychotic like in Pinky and Weir's lakorn, it looses my interest.
yea even though we know that kidnapping is wrong (we only want to see that in lakorns, and it has to be the p'ek kidnapping n'ek otherwise whats the point LOL)

and i agree kayla..how else can our p'ek have the one on one time with n'ek, if he doesnt kidnap or following her around to harass her.. :lol:

yip is quiet? i thought ngeep (เงียบ) was quiet? or is there more than one way to say quiet :p

hmm im not a big fan of wier nor pinky neither but actually liked her when she played in kadee ded with krit. it was a cute lakorn.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
I enjoyed episode one. Although I love Cherry but the girly n'ek isn't really her type, especially how she is towards Job ;) I love the first scene of Krit's appearance watching "JLR" with Cherry and Job. He was so falling for her already from watching that. Hahaha. Gothee, I love that boy. He's so funny! One thing that I kinda don't understand is why won't Job tell Cherry that he has a gf? With him not telling her, would just lead her on and have her want to get closer to him. But I guess it'll be worth it when Krit kidnaps her in the next episode! Jane is so cute! Yes, I agree Job's character is quite annoying. LOL. The ending scene in episode one was almost guna be a lip lock scene! Can't wait for the next episode!
Maybe it's because Job is a guy, and guys are notorious for making stupid decisions. LOL :lol: Don't tell my boyfriend.

Yes, wasn't Chakrit so hot on his first appearance. I swear he has this swagger about him that is just so sexy.

yigu loves krit

sarNie Hatchling
Maybe it's because Job is a guy, and guys are notorious for making stupid decisions. LOL :lol: Don't tell my boyfriend.

Yes, wasn't Chakrit so hot on his first appearance. I swear he has this swagger about him that is just so sexy.
i agree with you that men always make stupid decisions :D also dont tell my husb ^_^

krit is always so hot and sexy! in JLG, he changed many T-shirts in the only first epi! every one is nice except the last "savage" shirt! :rolleyes:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
yea even though we know that kidnapping is wrong (we only want to see that in lakorns, and it has to be the p'ek kidnapping n'ek otherwise whats the point LOL)

and i agree kayla..how else can our p'ek have the one on one time with n'ek, if he doesnt kidnap or following her around to harass her.. :lol:

yip is quiet? i thought ngeep (เงียบ) was quiet? or is there more than one way to say quiet :p

hmm im not a big fan of wier nor pinky neither but actually liked her when she played in kadee ded with krit. it was a cute lakorn.
I guess it all depends on how you hear the word and how you type out the english word. But best beleive Mek is going to use "QUIET!" multiple times on Nim. LOL

Oh crap! It's freaken 12:30 am and I need to get to sleep and wake up at 6:15. Lord! See what this lakorn does to me...time to go sleep...nice chit chatting with you ladies...pray for me that I am not late to work tomorrow morning.

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
i agree with you that men always make stupid decisions :D also dont tell my husb ^_^

krit is always so hot and sexy! in JLG, he changed many T-shirts in the only first epi! every one is nice except the last "savage" shirt! :rolleyes:
The wig and that shirt went so well together...though I thougt he looked pretty good..he has nice arms :p
Also I think later down the track we will see cherry in this shirt too..

yigu loves krit

sarNie Hatchling
The wig and that shirt went so well together...though I thougt he looked pretty good..he has nice arms :p
Also I think later down the track we will see cherry in this shirt too..

nice arms!!! :lol:

cherry will also wear this shirt? so funny haha!

anyone who knows the storylines please say sth more! eager to know :p

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Yes, that way we can see his sexy tats on his back. Delicious :wub:

Okay, good night for real this time. I'm sleepy now. Time to go dream.

yigu loves krit

sarNie Hatchling
Yes, that way we can see his sexy tats on his back. Delicious :wub:

Okay, good night for real this time. I'm sleepy now. Time to go dream.
sexy back, yes yes!

yeah, good dream! would dream of krit and cherry? :rolleyes:

beautifulRose1000

sarNie Egg
i know huh...that was funny... (however he does sound sexy with his rai voice ...he can yell at me anytime of the day) :wub:

i also agree that krit has always been a soft ball towards his n'ek.
in bo sichompoo, chakrit is also mean towards the n'ek Angie....but his acting is always superb, he is never over-acting on the "mean" role, and always convincing in his romantic scenes....aaargghhhh...i just love chakrit!!!

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
in bo sichompoo, chakrit is also mean towards the n'ek Angie....but his acting is always superb, he is never over-acting on the "mean" role, and always convincing in his romantic scenes....aaargghhhh...i just love chakrit!!!

Aww I loved that lakorn, too bad angie doesnt act anymore they were cute and had great chemistry together...I love it when he raises his voice sound sooo sexy :wub:

beautifulRose1000

sarNie Egg
Aww I loved that lakorn, too bad angie doesnt act anymore they were cute and had great chemistry together...I love it when he raises his voice sound sooo sexy :wub:
yessss CherryApple...he is still sexy when he is angry even when he throws the files to Angie, acting like a mean boss towards his staff.....it is the way he pronounce all words with "shhh" or "cchhhh" that maks his voice so husky and manly...hahahah....

agree with Yigu, Kayla...and all Krit's fan...he has great looking butt and nice arms....he is slimmer in this lakorn than in SGPT, but still sexy...i hope he stay in ET biz for long, we all luv u Chakrit !

yigu loves krit

sarNie Hatchling

oh, Bo See Chompoo, i love this lakorn very very much too!
krit is a little naughty there! yes, though he is a little mean, he act well, and he has the reason!
back to JLG, i dont think he is mean till now :p

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
HA! It's funny though because I didn't think I would like any of the Twlight books and then I decided to give the movie a try and next thing you know I read every single books. LOL

It's okay to hate something after you tried it, but to hate it before you even tried it, that's just naive. So more prop to you for even giving this lakorn a try.
I hate reading, so if the movie's not even good, then I'm not gonna read. haha. Although alot of people have said that the books are better. Yea, I'll comment back after I watch the first episode. lol. :)

Yes, he was mean! But I loved him in there. Although he was mean to her, you could tell he was head-over-heels for her! LOL.

I loved that lakorn too! They did have great chemistry together! He was sucha womanizer in there and Angie was a man-eater! LOL. ahaha. jk. but they made a really cute couple in there. ^_^

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
yessss CherryApple...he is still sexy when he is angry even when he throws the files to Angie, acting like a mean boss towards his staff.....it is the way he pronounce all words with "shhh" or "cchhhh" that maks his voice so husky and manly...hahahah....

agree with Yigu, Kayla...and all Krit's fan...he has great looking butt and nice arms....he is slimmer in this lakorn than in SGPT, but still sexy...i hope he stay in ET biz for long, we all luv u Chakrit !

Same here, hope he doesnt leave anytime soon, still love him and want to see as much of him as possible :wub:

He looks heap sexier now than ever before...going back and watching his older lakorns you would notice his tremondous talent as an actor but in lookwise not that great... :lol: But I still love him then and ofcourse now