Jam Luey Gamathep (Maker J.Group)

RAKRY

sarNie Egg
Oh gosh! Don't even get me started on Twilight! I hated it! Any Thai drama is better than Twilight. Twilight just didn't captivate me like it did to others. I've never read any of the books either. My friend was like "I think you're the last person on earth who didn't read it!" I don't really care though.

I've only seen one of Cherry's drama which was the one with Mart and it wasn't all that great. I know I sound like a negative person, but I'm not. If I love something, then I love it. If I hate something then I hate it. Haha. But I guess, I hate more than I love. :lol: See, now I LOVE Pinky and Weir though! ^_^ anyways, I'll watch JLG tomorrow and see how it goes. :)
sorry but i think MKKNW was a great lakorn ,cherry acted very good that cast....
no doubt, Pinky is very pretty.,i never seen her lakorn yet ...so have no anything to talking about her ...but i'm sure that i wouldn't say HATE to Pinky as you said to Cherry
you're not cherry's fan so may be you feel she's old ,not pretty ...but here're so many fan of cherry whom always supporting her ,love her so much....so pls don't personal attack of cherry ...you can don't like her but don't say hate her pls...she 's kind of nice actress that i only love to see :wub:

beautifulRose1000

sarNie Egg
Same here, hope he doesnt leave anytime soon, still love him and want to see as much of him as possible :wub:

He looks heap sexier now than ever before...going back and watching his older lakorns you would notice his tremondous talent as an actor but in lookwise not that great... :lol: But I still love him then and ofcourse now
heheheh CherryApple....he looks funny but handsome in older lakorns (funny bcos of his trendy hairstyle then). His superb talent in acting, so natural makes him more handsome then and even more now ...

I hope Chakrit - Cherry pairing in JK will leave the same impact on me...hehehe....so i can look forward to their next lakorn Nuer Mek......yay!

icool48

sarNie Adult
Same here, hope he doesnt leave anytime soon, still love him and want to see as much of him as possible :wub:

He looks heap sexier now than ever before...going back and watching his older lakorns you would notice his tremondous talent as an actor but in lookwise not that great... :lol: But I still love him then and ofcourse now

me tooooooooo! cherryapple

i'm a fan of chakrit now!!

please see this pic

he's so kind to cherry.

I'm so in love with c-teammmmm...

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
in bo sichompoo, chakrit is also mean towards the n'ek Angie....but his acting is always superb, he is never over-acting on the "mean" role, and always convincing in his romantic scenes....aaargghhhh...i just love chakrit!!!

hahah yea in that lakorn he was mean to her..but you know what they say.. that a guy will do anything to be close to the girl he likes... even if he has to be mean to her

even though he mention that she might carry some time of disease, he always tries to kiss her... :lol: & hes still harassing her, and they were a bit touchy in that lakorn too...chun chorp mahk!!! :p

no problem cherryapple regarding the mp3...thanks the original uploader ^_^

love him & his acting so much... :wub:

beautifulRose1000

sarNie Egg
Chakrit seems to have lost more weight in this talkshow....poor Chakrit....!! His face is a lot thinner now.... :eek:
He must be under a lot of stress after the misleading promo of My Ex, and all the negative news / accusations that he's "acting too real" in that movie...

huhuhu..can't wait for the English subbing of JK....to see more of chakrit !!! 200% support from this fan of yrs!!

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Good Morning, Ladies!

I had a good dream last night. Maybe it was because of all the chit chat concerning this lakorn. And yes, I did get to work late, but thank god I do not get paid hourly.

Chakrit does seem like he lost a couple of pounds and I'm sure it has to be related with stress and all the drama that is surrounding him right now. It really pisses me off that the media doesn't focus on this work but instead, uses their time and focus on other nonsense.

Hands down, Chakrit is a very versatile actor. You tell me what other actors work for all channels and work with nearly all the actresses in the industry as he have done. His resume is quite impressive, from Thai lakorn to Hollywood, he works his butt off and for the media to make those accusation against him is enough for anyone in his shoes to just give up and say “F” you guys if my work is not appreciated.

Regardless, I hope he stands tall and not let any of the accusation gets the best of him. He has worked too hard to get to where he is now to just leave it all. Plus, I think he’s too much of a workaholic to just leave the Thai industry, he has lakorn after lakorn, nonstop.

beautifulRose1000

sarNie Egg
Chakrit is the Best Actor of Thailand, there is no doubt about it, i have watched many thai lakorns but still find him the best, very versatile...can sing, dance, cry, love, naughty, rough, gentleman.....plus he pair off with any co-stars very well....

wondering why he never gets this award in Thailand....even other male actors who tend to over-act get similar award over and over, year after year....

can't wait to watch new upload of epi 2 JLG tom morning...though i dont understand the dialogue...:)

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
your so funny jubjib!!

Todays episode seem to be good! I haven't seen it yet but i bet it's going to be good!!! I can't wait to watch it!!! SO we didn't get to see a real kiss between the two?? It was zoomed up to their faces like they kissed?

Cherry looks beautiful in this lakorn!!!!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
thanks for the pictures, i have been so busy with school lately but i'm going to watch the first two episodes today...i'll come back to write about it.