Jam Luey Gamathep (Maker J.Group)

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
dear chngnsch / iluvjin and everyone

if you really want to know "secret / surprise " of JLG.

you click at my signature ( spoiler alert !.surprise of JLG ) naja.

in my opinion

i think u should know about " surprise" before watching this lakorn naja.

same kayla 's comment " now that I know the secret, this lakorn is 10 times better than I thought "

& 10 times more fun!!! naja :p
GOSH that is a "surprise" everyone is talking about? :) LOL I thought it was some other big, big surprise :lol: Personally I didn't find that surprising at all, because if you watched and paid attention to Ep.1 you can tell that Nim and Pom is planning something; First is Nim learning how to cook with that man,(but she told Mek on Ep.2 that her mother taught her). Her phone call to Pom, but Mek picked up and she was smiling after she get to talked to him. She also chased her agent away and told her agent that she will be on vacation for a month (so obviously she knew that she will be kidnap lol). Also the first encountered with Mek, she was all goggling eyes staring at Mek until Pom cleared his throat to stop her. And watch her reaction with Pom and their faces expessions it's so obvious they both are in on it. So over all this lakorn is not your typical type of lakorn where N'ek is indecisive and weak, but this one is she know what she want and make it happen and go after it on her own term. So we should expect lots of the unexpected in the upcoming episodes. :lol: Can't wait for next episode.

beautifulRose1000

sarNie Egg
dear beautifulRose1000 :)

it will be romantic drama lakorn

after they come back from the island naja..
~ ep.10 until end.

wait & see naaaa .... 555 :p
------------------------

yes, sure will watch Chakrit n Cherry in romantic scenes :wub: ....i want to cry together with chakrit.....heheheh...but the joy of watching is a bit disturbed after looking at pics of chakrit and her real-life gf at another celeb's wedding...grrrrr :wacko: ....cos' i want to watch JLG and feel like it is real-life drama naaaa....

yigu loves krit

sarNie Hatchling
------------------------

yes, sure will watch Chakrit n Cherry in romantic scenes :wub: ....i want to cry together with chakrit.....heheheh...but the joy of watching is a bit disturbed after looking at pics of chakrit and her real-life gf at another celeb's wedding...grrrrr :wacko: ....cos' i want to watch JLG and feel like it is real-life drama naaaa....
dear rose and other guys, i am also moved by chakrit's every true love!!

but what's wrong with sarnworld? why i could not read and reply till now?

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
LLLOOOVVEEE the surprise ... it makes the plot/story thing even better... we'll just have to see how it happens and what happens... loving it soo far love chakrit and cherry ... koh tee is funny too... atm love the whole cast jane, job and his assistant... tho hate the n'rai

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol so that was the surprised? it is great to know...how cute is that!?!?

i just finally got around to watching epi 2 last night...gosh i was wondering why nim was looking at mek like that in epi 1 and shes always smiling for some reason...also in epi 2 when he threatens /scolds at her with his seua mek tone...she wanted to smile again (the bathroom scene)

great spoiler!!! :blush: :wub:

except it will get emotional when the 3rd wheel shows up. :(

sphek

sarNie Juvenile
Chakrit and Cherry scenes r cute... i starting to like cherry with chakrit :wub:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Lolz my post didnt go through now I have to type it again. Fast reply not working for me.

The main storyline of JLG was a BIG SURPRISE for me. It makes it even more interesting. I need to use that idea. Hehehe....

The lakorn is cute and funny. I like how cherry jump out the window and chakrit was there waiting to catch her. Their facial expression was so funny.
I agree with you P'Kkrystal! I love Cherry's facial expression the most @ that scene. :loool:

kermint

sarNie Adult
hahaha i didn't notice bout dat suprised until u guys mention lol. the lakorn is getting more n more interesting hahaha. anyways chakrit and cherry are cute in dis lakorn. dat suprise is cute tho.........

Calisto

sarNie Hatchling
ahahaaa..thanks for the surprise jubjib! that is so cute of the nang'ek haha.. man she sure cause a lot of trouble for mek and son! all those running around lol maya fantasy you are very observant girl cuz i missed all those. no wonder i was thinking the reason for kidnap was lame like why can't pom just tell her the truth about his gf. yeah i really didn't see that coming.

yigu loves krit

sarNie Hatchling
Seems like everybody knew the surprise! great jubjib!

love the storyline! i always think Cherry is not like other weak girls. She didn't disappoint me, haha!

my krit, when would you find the secret and surprise then?

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
also that explains why she wasnt afraid to talk back to him...when he yells at her...she kept asking the reason why he kidnap her...

lol its funny how mek kept looking at sohn, even funnier when at first he was introduced as bai, slipped & spoke ... :lol:

so is sohn in on this too? that would be funny if everyone knew..all but mek.

the more i think bout this the more excited i am to watch the next epi.

icool48

sarNie Adult
yigu ja...

i said " no r-scene & willing scene " jaaaa...

kissing scene

cherryapple...

ei.ei.ei

IT WAS FAKE FAINT NAJA ...

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
yigu ja...

i said " no r-scene & willing scene " jaaaa...

kissing scene

cherryapple...

ei.ei.ei

IT WAS FAKE FAINT NAJA ...

Awww a kiss between the two how sweet, we probably will see it towards the end though..

Really! was it fake nim fainting? I kind of thought it was for real, could be her first pash u know
nim probably didnt expect to receive a kiss from mek that soon..lol

Kayla

sarNie Adult
lol so that was the surprised? it is great to know...how cute is that!?!?

i just finally got around to watching epi 2 last night...gosh i was wondering why nim was looking at mek like that in epi 1 and shes always smiling for some reason...also in epi 2 when he threatens /scolds at her with his seua mek tone...she wanted to smile again (the bathroom scene)

great spoiler!!! :blush: :wub:

except it will get emotional when the 3rd wheel shows up. :(
Yep, when the third wheel shows up, it's going to be a lot of crazines. Especially, since Mek has a soft side for females and do not like to hurt their feelings. I have a good feeling the third wheel will show up once Nim and Mek starts having feeling for one another. And when Mek finds out that Nim played him all along, he's going to be PISSED and probably use the third wheel as an object to make Nim jealous. However, it's all just my assumption. :)