James Ma Random: Discussions, Random Pics, Etc...

Step

Mrs James Ma
Aww James promoting NY's new lakorn.

นิยายเล่มนี้หายากมาก ฝากแฟนคลับณเดชน์ ญาญ่า ที่รู้จักอ๋าและสามารถหาซื้อได้ฝากซื้อหน่อยนะคะ ต้องการอย่างน้อย 5 ชุด เล่มใหม่เอี่ยมยิ่งดี พอดีอยากอ่านแล้วค่ะ เหมือนเค้าจะเลิกพิมพ์ไปแล้ว ขอบคุณมากนะคะ (โพสท์ลอยๆโหมดอยากอ่านนิยาย ความหมายตามแคปชั่นนะคะ ถามอะไรเพิ่มอ๋าไม่รู้นะคะ)

This novel is very heard to find. Please, Nadech and Yaya fanclub that know me and can find this novel, could you please buy it for me? I want at lease 5 copies, If you can get the new one that will be great. I just want to read it ka. It seem like they already stop printing this one. Thank you very much na ka. (Just saying, just wanna read novel. I mean what I wrote, if you ask anything more I don't know na ka) #urassayas #nadech #nadechyaya . . . PS. Novel name is "Leh Lub Salub Raeng" (Secret tricking switching body)

Step

Mrs James Ma
How many thanks day they have lol. They had in Bangna in April also. It's ok as long as James sings haha

Step

Mrs James Ma
Saw many pics of James at airport today. Where is he going? Or is he coming back from Chiang Mai?

Step

Mrs James Ma
His sang so well yesterday. I'm annoyed as his name was not there in the poll of actors who can sing.  :annoyed:  :annoyed:  :annoyed:  :annoyed:
Sweet_JJ said:
He's back from Chiang Mai today. 

Step

Mrs James Ma
Ya. How JJ was in the poll? I dont believe in these polls anymore
Sweet_JJ said:

Lol that poll with Nadech, James JI, Yaya, etc? Yeah I can't believe he wasn't on that poll. He's a way better singer than James Ji and a waaay better performer hehe.

He is such a cutie

Step

Mrs James Ma
James was asked if he will have an IG acc for his FC. He said he is fine how he is now and continues using his managers account. May be he will have one later