Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

tinah

sarNie Coma

Casts : Um Atichart, Taksaorn Paksukcharern, Joy Rinlanee, Chai Chayatdom
Air date : 01/01/08 - 02/18/08 || Monday & Tuesday @ 20:30 HR Thailand time (8:30PM)
NEWS: 01 || 02 || 03 || 04 || 05 || 06 || 07 || 08 || 09 || 10 || 11
Official site : http://www.thaitv3.com/drama/50jamleyrak/50jamleyrak.html
THE NATION News : http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/index.php...st&p=350177

Pictures : 01 || 02 || 03 || 04 || 05 || 06 || 07 || 08 || 09 || 10 || 11 || 12 || 13 || 14 || 15 | 16 || 17 || 18 || 19 || 20 || 21 || 22 || 23 || 24 || 25 || 26 || 27 || 28 || 29 || 30
Pictures : 31 || 32 || 33 || 34 || 35 || 36 || 37 || 38 || 39 || 40 || 41 || 42 || 43 || 44 || 45 || 46 || 47 || 48 || 49 || 50 || 51 || 52 || 53 || 54 || 55 :drool: || 56 || 57 || 58 :drool:
Pictures : 59 || 60

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
tinah said:
omg ken and anne might have a new lakorn together!!!..and it has alot of kiss/slap..its a remake call "Jum Learl Ruk" ch3 is hoping to pair anne and ken again cuz the success of Oum Ruk :w000t:

credit to nat for the news!

Ch3 in attracted to old lakorns, it is planning to remake the lakorn "Jum Learl Ruk" that is filled with slap and kiss type of roles, and is hoping to pair up Ken Theeradeth and Anne Thongprasom once again, after they had both made Oum Ruk famous.

[post="143080"][/post]​

Dam gurl you are fast....I was just gonna post it here....arghh...JK :) LOL

shubby

sarNie Adult
ahh...love this couple and Dang..Lum Learl Ruk is my all time favorite lakorn too..woow..this is gonna be great! thank you!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
cant believe we was hoping to see ken/anne again and now we will..its sooner then i thought..anonymous is gonna be really happy if she sees this news!..but im not surprise they are pairing up this soon

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
I love the Pre'ek if Ken plays that meanie Pr'ek but I can't see Anne all weak it's not her....but Ken mean awww....that's to die for.

tinah

sarNie Coma
no i think its pay back time for ken..lol..cuz he even said he wants ro play a role when he can hit anne..lol..so its ken's revenge..but dang i dont want to see ane play in a weak role..but then it would be kool..cuz anne barely plays weak roles..

fanaticgrl

sarNie Hatchling
*screams.. cant wait to see this.. cuz oum ruk is ending soon.. and im goin to miss their chemistry onscreen.. ken as a meanie.. drools...

tinah

sarNie Coma
i love ch 3 for that..cuz oum ruk is ending now we get to see another of ken and anne..cant get enough of them! yeh i heard the old version was ning

edit: i was getting sad too..didnt think we was gonna see the pair up so soon..

sarN

sarNie Granny
OMG >>>> dis is the lakorn where the P"K kidnap the N"k to some island and toture her LOL>>>>> ... my kind of storyline !!

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
calm down everybody! :lol: it's still unconfirmed!

I cant wait to see Ken mean...and i hope to see Ann play a strong character as well. I doubt Ken will be yanking Ann's hair though like she did to him in Oum Ruk. haha

onahc

sarNie Elites
sarN said:
OMG >>>> dis is the lakorn where the P"K kidnap the N"k to some island and toture her LOL>>>>> ... my kind of storyline !!
[post="143119"][/post]​

i know you sarn, "sardit", you and your rape obsession. lol :lol:

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg..i hope this gets confirm!!..dang i dont want to get too excited for nothing and sarn just made me even more excited..lol

oh man..i miss those type of storyline..

calla

sarNie Adult
wow, "Jam Leuy Ruk" already had like 3 versions......so ken and ann's version would be the 4th....... :huh:

tinah

sarNie Coma
i dont want to see anne in this role though..if the nang ek is roo weak then i dont want to see this remake..im not used to seeing anne so weak..

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
I thought there's only 2 the first one I was with Likit and no I'm not talking about Chaleuy Suk with Mam Jintara....there was a Jam Leuy Ruk with Likit and I forgot who the N'ek was and that was the first one I remember and John and Ning was the second so Ken and Anne is the third one...am I missing one?

meenia

sarNie Adult
This will be cool...Seems like it's Ken and Ann's year...They are cute in Oum Ruk...Ken did say in one of his interview that he likes to be the one that hit or beat Ann up...Could be that he is trying to tell us something about their new lakorns...I thought he was weird but cute at the same time...