Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

tinah

sarNie Coma
wow thanx sarn!..cant wait to go dl it :D

Edit: omg..john was soooo mean to ning..i felt sorry for her when i was watching the clip..lol..i can picture ken being that mean to anne..but yeh..after watching the clip..makes me want to see it now..soo excited to see ken/anne in it..hopefully they accept the role!

Anonymous_blue

sarNie Hatchling
will you be bouncing off the walls, anonymous?
Definitely lol... acutally too many times already when it comes to Ken and Ann. :D :D :D

Oh gosh, I can't wait for Ken and Ann's version after watching the clip. Ken and Ann can definitely pull it off... maybe even better.

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Just need Anne to confirm something so we can move this thread to the lakorn section...but if it happens that it's still Ken but a different lakorn we'll just change the title and move it anyways..:)

tinah

sarNie Coma
hmm im just waiting for ann to confirm something..cuz she said shes still reading scripts..and she'll confirm us whenever she chooses the lakorn :D

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
OMFG...John is a MEANIE...aw, poor Ning...I didn't watch their version cause I didn't think John can pull a Khong Halit...but damn...he's good...maybe I'll go rent this version too...

tinah

sarNie Coma
credit to Lily from Interlove

Anne not sure about "Jum Luy Ruk"

"I'm not sure if they gave the script to ken but for me they definatly gave me the script and I'm in the middle of reading it. I've read 10-20% so far". Says talented Ch3 Nang ek Ann Thongprasom who revealed the news about channel 3 pairing her up again with Ken Theradeth Wongpuapon with remake lakorn "Jum Luy Ruk"

Have you seen the old version?

I've never seen the old version so I'm the only person who doesn't know the plot of the story but everyone told me about it already and right now i'm just waiting, I don't know anything yet and I havent accepted the role or anything"

But personally do you want to be in this lakorn? This lakorn was very popular back in the days

"If you ask me well I starred in "Tae Parng Korn" which used to be very big in the old days too, if you ask If I feel under pressure because it was popular in the past well I don't feel under pressure but If you ask If I feel uncomfortable well yes I do of corse because there's ought to be a group of people who will compare the lakorn to the past

"And that makes me want to prove myself and try it. If you ask if I ever think since this was such a popular lakorn in the past and I would be able to do it as well as it done, that doesn't deter me to the point where I don't want to accept recycle lakorn. I'm always up for it If I knew there's a way".

Ch 3 is trying to push you and Ken?

"I dont know but I know there's a request by the public but the channel haven't told me that I'm going to have a lakorn with Ken, they haven't said it but I'm just happy that the public wants to see me, and it doesn't matter who they want to see me with."

"Latly a lot of people talk about me and Ken because they liked us in Oum Ruk, some people cheer for us to date in real life because they're so into the lakorn and I understand that."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hmm..anne seems unsure if she wants to accept the script..maybe since Tae Parn korn didnt do so well..but i think it depends on the storyline and how well the actors portray the role.. alot of viewers love this type of storyline when p'ek is really mean to nang ek and tortures her.. so if anne/ken is in this lakorn i think it will do well in ratings..they just have to try extra harder to make it as good as the old version..and this lakorn had 3 to 4 version!..i just dont want to see them getting compared to the old version..but like what anne said..it makes her want to prove herself..

SouthernGal

sarNie Hatchling
tinah said:
credit to Lily from Interlove

Anne not sure about "Jum Luy Ruk"

"I'm not sure if they gave the script to ken but for me they definatly gave me the script and I'm in the middle of reading it. I've read 10-20% so far". Says talented Ch3 Nang ek Ann Thongprasom who revealed the news about channel 3 pairing her up again with Ken Theradeth Wongpuapon with remake lakorn "Jum Luy Ruk"

Have you seen the old version?

I've never seen the old version so I'm the only person who doesn't know the plot of the story but everyone told me about it already and right now i'm just waiting, I don't know anything yet and I havent accepted the role or anything"

But personally do you want to be in this lakorn? This lakorn was very popular back in the days

"If you ask me well I starred in "Tae Parng Korn" which used to be very big in the old days too, if you ask If I feel under pressure because it was popular in the past well I don't feel under pressure but If you ask If I feel uncomfortable well yes I do of corse because there's ought to be a group of people who will compare the lakorn to the past

"And that makes me want to prove myself and try it. If you ask if I ever think since this was such a popular lakorn in the past and I would be able to do it as well as it done, that doesn't deter me to the point where I don't want to accept recycle lakorn. I'm always up for it If I knew there's a way".

Ch 3 is trying to push you and Ken?

"I dont know but I know there's a request by the public but the channel haven't told me that I'm going to have a lakorn with Ken, they haven't said it but I'm just happy that the public wants to see me, and it doesn't matter who they want to see me with."

"Latly a lot of people talk about me and Ken because they liked us in Oum Ruk, some people cheer for us to date in real life because they're so into the lakorn and I understand that."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
hmm..anne seems unsure if she wants to accept the script..maybe since Tae Parn korn didnt do so well..but i think it depends on the storyline and how well the actors portray the role.. alot of viewers love this type of storyline when p'ek is really mean to nang ek and tortures her.. so if anne/ken is in this lakorn i think it will do well in ratings..they just have to try extra harder to make it as good as the old version..and this lakorn had 3 to 4 version!..i just dont want to see them getting compared to the old version..but like what anne said..it makes her want to prove herself..
[post="168480"][/post]​
yeah, i agree...i think its up to the storyline..like with tae parn korn, i really didnt like it that much..but i liked Anne and Num, so thats why i watched it...but othere than that, it wasnt like that good...

Now, if she and Ken starred in this other lakorn...with a storyline like that it would be great..esp with the fact taht everyone loves the way she cries...hehe

natty

Chubs
if she and ken accept.. there will be an R scene.. lol.. but gosh ken will be soooo mean and ann will be soooooooo weak..

sarN

sarNie Granny
acutallly it wont be a "R" scene it a "willing" scene cuz they fall in love before he let her go .... :p

tinah

sarNie Coma
atleast theres one of them out of "r" and willing.. :D havent seen a willing scene in so long..its pay back time for ken..

edit: i wonder if ken got the script..cuz ann said the channel hasnt told her that she'll be having a lakorn with ken..if not ken..i hope tik!!! :w000t: i can just imagine how mean he'll be to ann..

tinah

sarNie Coma
that would be weird if ken didnt get the script..maybe ch3 changed the actor..since ken didnt mention anything about it..besides his new lakorn w/Aom and another one he doesnt remember the title..but he said it has something to do with love

navy

sarNie Adult
tinah said:
that would be weird if ken didnt get the script..maybe ch3 changed the actor..since ken didnt mention anything about it..besides his new lakorn w/Aom and another one he doesnt remember the title..but he said it has something to do with love
[post="169240"][/post]​
If tv3 change tje actor, I love to see either Tik or Andrew in it. Otherwise, want to see Ken with Ann again.

Anonymous_blue

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah, Tik and Andrew are the only actors that I'm praying Ch. 3 will give the script to since Ken didn't receive it. I can't picture anyone else from Ch. 3.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i think Bee Bandith will look right..he has the scary eye..i think hes like a sadistic p'ek..when he gets mad i get really scared..lol..i like his lakorn with Khem and Aom..he kidnap and tortured them..hes good at it :wub: