Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
I thought that was Tik who broke the bed with Aom? lol I really want to see Tik with Ann!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
tik did broke the bed with Aom :lol: im still cherring for tik/ann!..gosh im starting to lose hope..wonder if they'll ever be pair up

tinah

sarNie Coma
what??..chakrit broke the bed with bee too? :shock: ..my goodness..i never knew that..it should be tik or chakrit :D

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
tinah said:
i think Bee Bandith will look right..he has the scary eye..i think hes like a sadistic p'ek..when he gets mad i get really scared..lol..i like his lakorn with Khem and Aom..he kidnap and tortured them..hes good at it :wub:
[post="170065"][/post]​
Where is Bee Bandith anyways? I miss him so much!! I wonder if he's still in the filming industry. I heard he graduated with a degree in Electrical Engineering. He's probably pursuing his career in his field of study. He's also a HOTTIE!! I would love to see him back on screen. Ann and Bee would make a great couple...

tinah

sarNie Coma
Where is Bee Bandith anyways? I miss him so much!! I wonder if he's still in the filming industry. I heard he graduated with a degree in Electrical Engineering. He's probably pursuing his career in his field of study. He's also a HOTTIE!! I would love to see him back on screen. Ann and Bee would make a great couple...
yep, he has a talk show call "You know me alittle" i also miss him..havent seen a lakorn from him since Ra bien Ruk and thats a stock lakorn too..but yeh Por T gets tp act with Ann..i think his fame will skyrocket even more..even though he is getting more known right now

Anonymous_blue

sarNie Hatchling
Bee Bandit is fine if he gets the offer. I used to think he was HOT back in the days. I hope Ann will confirm it soon. Man, she's taking too long to read scripts. I'm dying to find out what other lakorn she'll be accepting. Miss her so much already!

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Definitely don't mind Bee Bandit....*drools* those sexy eyes!

Besides Anne needs another hottie to star with...I hope they confirm something soon and Chakrit, Tik, Bee, and Ken will all do for me!

navy

sarNie Adult
Since Tik will have a new one with Benz(so happy), I don't think they will be together in this lakorn.

It is fine with me to see her with Andrew. Well, Ken is definitely great. I love them both in Oum Ruk!

tinah

sarNie Coma
i lost my hopes for Tik and Ann..i dont know if they will ever be paired up..cuz hes pairing up with most of ch3 top nang ek already besides Ann..well theres still Joy and Vicky..*sigh* i just want to know will ann accept this script or a new script..im dying here!

Anonymous_blue

sarNie Hatchling
We can forget about Tik and Ann pairing up. It'll never gonna happen. My hope went down the drain. Man, Ann needs to hurry up with the script reading. Just confirm it already! :angry:

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I thought it was comfirmed already cuz from what i hear ken said they were going to start filming next month or something.

tinah

sarNie Coma
no its not confirm for ann yet cuz on her last interview she said shes only read 10-20% of the script..and i dont know about ken..didnt hear news about him getting the script