Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

tinah

sarNie Coma
i guess we still have hope for tik to pair up w/ann since he isnt in the lakorn with benz..but im not gonna hope too much..

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Last time i heard Ken already finished the script and they are about to start filming it.
I've never seen Tik and Ann together yet , but hopefully they will have a chance to pair up sooner or later ^_^ !

tinah

sarNie Coma
Last time i heard Ken adlready finished the script and they are about to start filming it.
I've never seen Tik and Ann together yet , but hopefully they will have a chance to pair up sooner or later
really..hmm wonder why the other time he didnt mention this lakorn..he only mention the one with aom and some other one..and also ann hasnt told us if shes accepting the role or not

tinah

sarNie Coma
im just as confused..lol..we just have to wait til the news confirm

lil_pal1302

sarNie Hatchling
i was watching this show (i don't know what it was called) ken said that he has a lakorn with aom and that he is waiting for Ann to do a lakorn together. But I don't know I could be wrong.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i was watching this show (i don't know what it was called) ken said that he has a lakorn with aom and that he is waiting for Ann to do a lakorn together. But I don't know I could be wrong.
really?..i guess they are waiting for ann's response..i wonder how far did she read the script already..does that mean ken is already in this lakorn?..unless its another lakorn with ann

SouthernGal

sarNie Hatchling
man, this is all confusing! haha...i hope this gets confirmed soon...maybe they are waiting for Ann, but isnt it funny how supposedly Ann got the script first and we were all waiting for Ken, but now its turned around and we are all waiting for Ann...craziness! It would be great to see them on screen again.

Anonymous_blue

sarNie Hatchling
I say this so much, but I just wish Ann would just confirm it. It doesn't require that much time to read script, does it? Anyway, I'm dying to find out if she's in or not.

tinah

sarNie Coma
ch3 needs to confirm something..dont know wether ken is the p'ek or not..and still waiting on ann..i wonder if ann rejects..who will they choose

tinah

sarNie Coma
she just lefted a comment @ tv3 webboard but she didnt mention anything about this..i guess shes still reading..

calla

sarNie Adult
เห็นหนังสือเขาไปถามถึงเรื่องนี้ เคนปฎิเสธ เห้นบอกว่า ไม่ชอบเรื่องที่เคยทำแล้วดัง ถ้าเป็นเรื่องแนวเดียวกันแต่เนื้อเรื่องใหม่จะดีกว่า ไม่อยากถูกเปรียบเทียบเพราะถือว่าเรืองที่คนประทับใจอยู่แล้ว เหมือนที่ไม่อยากเล่นอุ้มรักภาคสองเพาะจะมีการเปรียบเทียบให้อยู่ในความทรงจำดีกว่า

someone at ch.3 board said that Ken was confirmed not to accepted this lakorn, because he doesn't like remake of those old famous lakorn. it would be better if its the same style but different storyline. he doesn't wants someone to compare him with the old one that everyone already liked. same as he doesn't wants to be in "Oom Ruk Part 2"

tinah

sarNie Coma
someone at ch.3 board said that Ken was confirmed not to accepted this lakorn, because he doesn't like remake of those old famous lakorn. it would be better if its the same style but different storyline. he doesn't wants someone to compare him with the old one that everyone already liked. same as he doesn't wants to be in "Oom Ruk Part 2"
yeh thats what i heard too..from people @ tv3 webboard..and i think there was articles about it..i just hope Ann doesnt accept now..cuz i dont want her to be in this if ken isnt in it..im worry it might not be as good if he isnt in here..since him and ann is the new power couple..unless if its andrew or tik

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
LoLz is there an article though because the person who posted it could be a fan or could not be a fan...we just don't know. And did Ken state it in the news or confirm that he's not in it? Rumors tend to spread from forum to forum.

And Sarn's correct Neung Nai Seung was a remake and so was Plao Kaew or that lakorn with Cherry! And Ken doesn't want to do a remake? It's funny for him to say it now since he's done some already so I don't know for me personally I have to hear it from him...but then I haven't been online much to know if he said it already....lolz so don't mind me....:)