Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
^lol you'd think, eh? most of her lakorns does really well. i really want to see Tik and Ann..but i dont mind Andrew either. i just hope he cuts his hair though. Ann deserves a good actor, but they might just pull something under us and give this role to some new actor. i wouldnt be surprised because Ann's done a good job of shedding some light on quite a few "new" actors, i.e. Ken. ahaha

tinah

sarNie Coma
i wouldnt be surprise if they chosen a new actor or a B-lister to work with Ann but in this lakorn the pra'ek role has to stand out so they should choose an A-lister like Andrew or Tik. It wouldn't be a good idea to choose a new actor for this role.

Anonymous_blue

sarNie Hatchling
it's ann..come on now those p'ek should be dying to get closer to her
Lol, iluvnumandoil. If I were any pra'ek, heck, I wouldn't even think twice to work with her. Ann is definitely the finest nang'ek there is.

It wouldn't be a good idea to choose a new actor for this role.
Ditto, Tinah. That would totally ruin the whole lakorn. They better not pair Ann up with newbie pra'ek! :angry:

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
I guess if they were to put a B-grader, it probably to promote the actor, huh?
Yea, but this is a really great chance for Tik or Andrew to get paired up with Anne since the movie is basically based on the pra'ek.

tinah

sarNie Coma
If its an underrated actor like Bee Bandith then im fine with it :D
Ann finally has a lakorn that wont be mainly base on her.lol It's definatly a good chance for Andrew or Tik to work with her.

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Well the thing with Anne is that she usually overshadows her pr'ek. Except maybe her lakorns with Willy and Jakrit.

Another great thing about Anne is that even if the pr'ek ain't all that good looking her lakorns are usually still good to watch because she can carry the lakorn, she is talented. There are some exceptions such as the one with Chai and Pip, for those the storyline just was blah!

But I do agree that she makes the pr'ek more known or at least get recognize such as Ken for their first hit "Rang Ngao". :)

The reason why I want Andrew with Anne it's because like I stated before these two are like Thailand's best dramatic actors! No doubt...

It's been way too long...Anne needs to act with some of Thailand's finest pr'ek.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Well the thing with Anne is that she usually overshadows her pr'ek. Except maybe her lakorns with Willy and Jakrit.

Another great thing about Anne is that even if the pr'ek ain't all that good looking her lakorns are usually still good to watch because she can carry the lakorn, she is talented. There are some exceptions such as the one with Chai and Pip, for those the storyline just was blah!
Ditto, Bluemoon!. Her lakorns is still enjoyable even if her co star isn't all that great looking and most of her lakorns are mainly base on her but even so, she makes the lakorn very entertaining. She seems to always stand out so I wouldn't even notice the pra'ek anyway lol. unless he is good looking or his acting stands out too but it depends on his role

The reason why I want Andrew with Anne it's because like I stated before these two are like Thailand's best dramatic actors! No doubt...

It's been way too long...Anne needs to act with some of Thailand's finest pr'ek.
*sigh* I know. I'm still waiting for that day to come

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
I just visited Anne's forum and I read that the production is "Maker's Group" the same Ch3 production that made Taepangkorn w/Num & Anne right Tinah...

I guess Maker's Group which I believe is own by Khun Jim Mayurath must really like Anne...for her to consider Anne as her first choice again just like Taepangkorn...lolz but for Taepangkorn I thought Tik was the first choice but his schedule didn't cooperate too bad or else we would have seen Anne with Tik in that one...I would have liked it more if pr'ek was Tik..although love Taepangkorn since Anne's acting was great even if she was a sweet n'ek. :)

tinah

sarNie Coma
I just visited Anne's forum and I read that the production is "Maker's Group" the same Ch3 production that made Taepangkorn w/Num & Anne right Tinah...

I guess Maker's Group which I believe is own by Khun Jim Mayurath must really like Anne...for her to consider Anne as her first choice again just like Taepangkorn...lolz but for Taepangkorn I thought Tik was the first choice but his schedule didn't cooperate too bad or else we would have seen Anne with Tik in that one...I would have liked it more if pr'ek was Tik..although love Taepangkorn since Anne's acting was great even if she was a sweet n'ek.
yep you are right Blue. The production company for this lakorn is "Makergroup" same as "Tae Parng Korn" and thats own by Khun Jim Mayurath like you said.She must really like Ann to be casting her in another of their remake. :)

Yeh its too bad Tik wasn't the pra'ek for "Tae Parng Korn" but oh well. I would rather much perfer to see them in a modern drama.

Edit: wait. did Khun Jim help direct "Tae parn korn" too? cuz the director was that guy who directed film/janies lakorn

swtanne

yep you are right Blue. The production company for this lakorn is "Makergroup" same as "Tae Parng Korn" and thats own by Khun Jim Mayurath like you said.She must really like Ann to be casting her in another of their remake. :)

Yeh its too bad Tik wasn't the pra'ek for "Tae Parng Korn" but oh well. I would rather much perfer to see them in a modern drama.

Edit: wait. did Khun Jim help direct "Tae parn korn" too? cuz the director was that guy who directed film/janies lakorn
Actually Khun Jim was more like a producer for Tae parn korn, she's the one that takes care of everything, cuz the director was a guy.

Also Anne's very first lakorn was with Khun Jim, so Anne and her are very close ^_^

tinah

sarNie Coma
Actually Khun Jim was more like a producer for Tae parn korn, she's the one that takes care of everything, cuz the director was a guy.

Also Anne's very first lakorn was with Khun Jim, so Anne and her are very close
ohh right..thanx nat :)

shubby

sarNie Adult
i dont' know..but i want Andrew in this lakorn with Anne...come on..make my wish come true...ahhahahahhaha.....

Anonymous_blue

sarNie Hatchling
Darn it! Will these two actors ever gonna be co-starring with Ann? Argh!!!!!!!!! What do us fans have to do to make Ch. 3 to wake up? <_<

tinah

sarNie Coma
hey Jason Young would be a good choice too..i forgot all about him..

i really liked him in "Sai Yai Rak" with Nat/Sam Y..he was so HOT!!

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
ok, this thread is sooooo long to read and try to catch up. LOL So is it confirm yet, and who's pairing???

tinah

sarNie Coma
Right Now, Ann is still reading the script and they didnt say who the pra'ek is yet but they will start filming beginning of next year..