Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

Ana

sarNie Adult
I bet it's him..lol..Por T..i mentioned earlier too that it's probably him. Since he is so hot right now..lol..

tinah

sarNie Coma
the pra'ek should be someone older and mature looking.

well whoever it is they need to spill it. From the latest article..it said they cant say anything yet cuz they are still trying to set the schedule..it was abit confusing though

Anonymous_blue

sarNie Hatchling
At this moment I'd rather not know who's the pra'ek is... if it is really gonna be Por T. God, please don't let it be him! It'll be such a big disappointment for me.

calla

sarNie Adult
if p'ek is Por then.....i won't watch it. whoever said that por is hot and cute etc...but for me he isn't.
alot of people doesn't want him either......i think we have to do something......lolz

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
frankly, i dont think Por is cute either but my mom is a big fan of his. lol If it turns out that he is the p'ek..i really hope there's some spark between him and Ann onscreen. -_-

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
frankly, i dont think Por is cute either but my mom is a big fan of his. lol If it turns out that he is the p'ek..i really hope there's some spark between him and Ann onscreen. -_-
Seriously, I never pictured Ann with Por T. Even though he's been in several lakorns, I just never thought of him as a contender for the role because it's ANN!!!!! I do like Por T, and I think he'll be good for this character, but this Ann here. LOL... as long as there is chemistry, I'll be happy!

Off- topic^^^^^^ Madeph, Luv your banner!!!! I wonder if Jui will ever be paired up with Ken. I hope so cause they make a cute couple from your banner!!!

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
Seriously I never like Por T I woudn't watch this lakorn i'm so a fan of Ann 2 I might have 2 watch 4 Ann but wouldn't enjoy it as much.

saonoy03

sarNie Hatchling
i prefer por T. wit uprising new actress too, i dont know would they make a cute couple? just the thought is weird since ann is older than por right? i so hope its andrew still just bec. i just miss him sooo much! and yes ann and andrew would make a better couple than ann and por........

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
Off- topic^^^^^^ Madeph, Luv your banner!!!! I wonder if Jui will ever be paired up with Ken. I hope so cause they make a cute couple from your banner!!!
Thanks!! :) I absolutely :wub: those two! I really hope they do something together someday. We can both dream for now. lol I turned into a huge Jui fan a few months ago after watching 5 lakorns with her in it! I really hope she'll be in more lakorns this year. I think she's one of them actress who can really act and of course she is just gorgeous! As for Ken :drool:. 'nuff said. (Sorry for the OT)

Anywho, I think it's 'cause Ann has gained so much respect for her acting abilities over the years and her maturity in the biz. I just really like her previous photoshoot with Andrew too. Can you imagine their chemistry in action? :wub:

tinah

sarNie Coma
Anywho, I think it's 'cause Ann has gained so much respect for her acting abilities over the years and her maturity in the biz. I just really like her previous photoshoot with Andrew too. Can you imagine their chemistry in action?
yeh it'll be great to see the king and queen of drama act together. But its so lame how they never been paired up

samanta

sarNie Egg
Aum.. and anne dont seem rite somehow.. well i dunno dnt really see him as a mean character..
the role probably fitte por t.. a teeny bit more than aum..