Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

calla

sarNie Adult
yeahhh.......my Aum is the p'ek.....i just read it at ch.3 board too...Tinah. wow.....this is like a dream come true na nia. Aum is much better than Por......lucky its not him. :)

navy

sarNie Adult
Aum.. and anne dont seem rite somehow.. well i dunno dnt really see him as a mean character..
the role probably fitte por t.. a teeny bit more than aum..
I'm with you. I love both, but for this role, I'll pick POR!!! unless TIK, Andrew, Willy are in...

jenan

sarNie Hatchling
i'd love to see aum in this kind of role. it's something different and we're really be able to see how good of an actor he really is ^^

tinah

sarNie Coma
Ann doesnt look too old for Aum..if it was Por than yes she would look abit older for him

Aum is a better actor too..I'm happy its him!!..hes been given bigger and better roles. I've always wanted to see him play the aggressive role

cant wait til they have the opening!

i hope that's the confirmed...no more for the change.
I'm sure its confirm calla cuz the news came from Khaosod and Also the webmaster @ Aum's webboard knew about this 1 month ago but he couldnt say anything cuz it was the big boss command. It probaly wasn't confirm yet so they didnt want to say anything but now it is.

shubby

sarNie Adult
Aum and Anne...that is awesome!! i love Aum..he's a great actor...and i'm sure that they both will make a wonderful couple hehhehe...hot couple too

calla

sarNie Adult
I'm sure its confirm calla cuz the news came from Khaosod and Also the webmaster @ Aum's webboard knew about this 1 month ago but he couldnt say anything cuz it was the big boss command. It probaly wasn't confirm yet so they didnt want to say anything but now it is.
wow, Aum's webmaster knew about it from the start.....? omg, i just so love Aum...he's so cute. :yahoo:
i wonder who was the one to spread all the rumor about Pot being the p'ek.

tinah

sarNie Coma
wow, Aum's webmaster knew about it from the start.....? omg, i just so love Aum...he's so cute.
i wonder who was the one to spread all the rumor about Pot being the p'ek.
yep he knew about it..no wonder!..cuz he said Aum has 2 more new lakorns..one was "rai rissaya" and the other i didnt know..

i think fans assume por was the pra'ek cuz on one of the mag it said Por might be the pra'ek..but it wasnt a sure thing!..i thought fans actually knew from somewhere..

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
any body have a picture of this guy lol??..but yeah, how many lakorn is anne having this year?..i know this is off topic, but isnt she in one with ken too this year?

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
so aum is praek, never picutre them together before, but i wll see for this one. yeap, i agreed that he sure is hot and getting big role in the enter industrial.

tinah

sarNie Coma
any body have a picture of this guy lol??..but yeah, how many lakorn is anne having this year?..i know this is off topic, but isnt she in one with ken too this year?
Anne is having two this year. 1 with ken and this lakorn with Aum

i like this pic of aum..hehe

Brooke

sarNie Egg
i cant imagine Aum playing this role...his cute face just makes it hard to imagine him being evil.

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Sooo the long awaited p'ek is finally revealed!!!! hmmmmmmmm Aum is another interesting choice. He might be too much of a pretty boy to my taste. I think I've only seen him in one lakorn and that was when he was really tiny hahhahahahh but boy oh boy.................. that boy gots some muscles now hahhahhah....... Well let's hope there's sparks between Ann and Aum!!

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
I wanna see Aum as an aggressive guy. . HEHEHE this will be interesting ! :yahoo:
cant wait to see the teaser. . .

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Sooooo I've never seen the first of the second one..... just asking for others opinions.... which one was better????

calla

sarNie Adult
i saw the first version when i was about 7-8...lolz it was a very long time ago. so i don't know if its good or not. but i really the like the 2nd version with John Nuvo and Ning.
but i hope that the 3rd version with Aum and Ann will be much and much better. it will be the first time that we see Aum being a mean guy......... :yahoo: