Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

tinah

sarNie Coma
Aom or Vicky! hehe..

Well from Aum's webboard they change the concept to more sweet/lovey dovey. I don't think its gonna be much of a kiss/slap like the old version

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I just want to know why Anne pulled out? thanks for sharing the news, it is sad to hear that anne is not in the lakorn anymore. Hope the nang ek will be aom or jenny.

tinah

sarNie Coma
yeh i want to know the reason too but we just gotta wait.

I think the producer should come out and confirm something cuz shes been so quiet about it. I only hear and see news from articles but not from the director herself

too much confusion.

soupansa

sarNie Hatchling
:( I was hoping there would be a lakorn with Tik & Anne. That would make my day!

shubby

sarNie Adult
dang..this is sad. that anne will not be in this lakorn..but i also rooting for Vicy or kem..lolz...or cherry would be fine...

calla

sarNie Adult
I HOPE THE N'EK IS YARD......that would be a dream come true, because i'm so love them in SRSDJ.

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
i was hoping for Jui, just because i absolutely adore her but yay for Ann! :) Ann and Aum..this could be interesting.

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
Yay, i can't believe this is real.
I was jsut making a big fuss about how aum and ann should get paired up.

Anonymous_blue

sarNie Hatchling
Thank goodness everything is back to the norm. That darn article got me tripping! <_< Gosh, wish Peter Corp got this role then it'll be super HOT! :drool:

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
^^^^^^^ Beats me...... But at least everything is back to normal now!!!! Yay!!! Hopefully no more scares like that!

calla

sarNie Adult
i just watched DAOKAJAI....Aum asnwer fans letter, they ask him what lakorns he has. so he answer that he's currently shooting "Gong Jark Lai Dok Bua", and will be shooting "Rai Rissaya" and "Jam Luey Ruk" next month.

yeah....this is the confirmed, he's really the p'ek. nothing to worry......ehhee