Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

tinah

sarNie Coma
yay! :yahoo:

Yeh he confirm it himself so we dont have to worry.

Finally they will start shooting!! so one of Anne fans was right cuz she said they'll start in March

thanx calla

Anonymous_blue

sarNie Hatchling
March is not too far away. Can't wait! I still can't get pass Aum. Hopefully, he can pull it off and prove me wrong cuz as of right now I am so not feeling him in this role and as Ann's leading man.

Anonymous_blue

sarNie Hatchling
I was hoping for someone who's more mature and older looking like Peter Corp or Tik. I see Aum as a boy but not a man maybe cuz of his babyface or something. Nothing against Aum. Like I said earlier he's a good actor but I just can't seem to get pass through him with Ann. I guess I just have to wait and see when the lakorn air.

tinah

sarNie Coma
But Aum doesnt have a young look like Cee does. I think Aum looks good for his age.

calla

sarNie Adult
lolz......there are not too many people excited about Aum being the p'ek.
i think just me and u Tinah....... :)

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
Aum...who's Aum? I reconize the name. Is he pa'ek from Tee Tra Koon Song and Nang Barp? If not him, could someone post a pic?

Anonymous_blue

sarNie Hatchling
Majority of the fans wants either Tik or Andrew but we get Aum instead. :arrg:

fan

sarNie Juvenile
im happy to see Aum with Ann.... but i just dont think this is the right lakorn for it... i dont think Aum fits the role but i hope that ill be surprised by him like i was in Lom Huan

personally i would be extremely happy if i never have to see Ann with Tik or Andrew (i think im the only one that finds them both completely overrated)

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
im happy to see Aum with Ann.... but i just dont think this is the right lakorn for it... i dont think Aum fits the role but i hope that ill be surprised by him like i was in Lom Huan

personally i would be extremely happy if i never have to see Ann with Tik or Andrew (i think im the only one that finds them both completely overrated)

i think you are the only one that thinks that hahah everyone here seems to love those 2 guys lol

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
i think you are the only one that thinks that hahah everyone here seems to love those 2 guys lol
Have to agree with you on there......heheheheheh. I just thought andrew would be good for this role bc of Tarn Parn Kammathep..... but it's good to give others a chance. You never know, he might surprise us!!!!!!! :blush: