Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

cecilia

Staff member
i just finished another part of the storyline and it is getting juicy. this is what i read today and it got me on my feet.
so has been released for some time now. saseenee is in the hospital. bunthai attacked her when she went on the island. anyways, so and hakrit bump into eachother at the hospital elevator. words are exchange and she is in his arm when they are interrupted by her aunt (saseenee's mom). they quickly jump out of each other grips and the aunt see nothing. the aunt and so enters saseenee room. hakrit see a nurse pushing a cart for meal time into the room. before she enters he offer to take it in. when hakrit bring in the cart of food, so feel nauseas and run into the bathroom to throw up. the aunt make a comment that she is throwing up like she is pregnant. hakrit is stunned. so goes to the doctor and the doctor said that nothing is wrong with her because fatigue. leaving the doctor she bump into hakrit and he asked her why she came to see the doctor. she told him that she is find and that the matter does not concern him. he refer her as his wife a few time and she said she was not pregnant. he does not believe her and the situation get heated and he blurted out that he loves her. but once again hey get interrupted. ughhhhhhhhhhhh. so a baby, maybe.
I'm just re-quoting TWINKY'S previous post of the GREAT EXCITMENT!!!! FOR THOSE that were behind on the lakorn spoiler :p
I'M DEFINITELY COUNTING ON MY BABY DAY - BABY ARISOYA!!!:wub:

AIYA i haven't touch OIL/PAN yet. i dont' want to touch it for some reason even though HOT oil was in there. *sighed* .. as for the rating, it have to be hot .. talk of the town for twoo MANY REASONS .. also as for your MV, i can't wait. ^^

SARN hahah. i wouldn't mind that 2nd night either but that mean, the baby is at greater risk .. :lol:

oh, BTW.. my dvd came. if i see something worth capping, i will cap it in HQ for everyone .. close up ..

TWINKY more spoiler? .. anything confirm yet? :spin:

nophankh

sarNie Adult
Oil and pancake's lakorn can't compare to this. I briefly watch it and it was lame. It didn't even catch my attention for 1 minute. <<<yawn fest.

Ceci, I kinda have a clue how's it gonna end. They showed clips of it and Aum even talked about it briefly.

cecilia

Staff member
Oil and pancake's lakorn can't compare to this. I briefly watch it and it was lame. It didn't even catch my attention for 1 minute. <<<yawn fest.

Ceci, I kinda have a clue how's it gonna end. They showed clips of it and Aum even talked about it briefly.
i know what you mean, i saw the teaser, it was okay, nothing catchy .. i know everyone at spicy love it though just b/c it's OIL .. i love OIL too but i just can't stand PAN. it's thing i have for her since her debute or whatever it is. i just not fond of her, i gave chance but i can't come to like her at all .. so yup. the picture of this lakorn is good but i don't know. i dont' even have the urge to download it .. maybe when i'm bored and no more JLR then i'll touch it .. :lol: Heard and read in spicy that they did it already .. willingly in episode 2 .. haha for some reason even this willing didn't make me want to tune .. i'm not that interest :lol:

i'm watching RS at home .. i hope to get the clue tonight too .. however, i still wait for TWINKY and SUNNY's spoiler :wub:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Oh, I use Sony Movie Studio DVD Editor. It's pretty neat but quite plain after a while so I'm looking for new one. I'll upload the music video since you guys like it. I'm not going to watermark it or anything, I encourage everyone to promote it but please don't steal though. ^_^ I'm trying to make my next music video a really good one so yeah, I'm taking my time. :lol: Thanks for enjoying my work, since I suck at PS, I'll just do mvs for this fever!

http://download.yousendit.com/58EC87D56C004797

Um, I enjoyed Oil and Pancake's lakorn so far but seems like it will drag a lot though because it reminds me of LND. The revenge storyline has potential to grow but seems like LND, there are a lot of sweet yet pointless scenes between the leads where nothing gets done. I like it but definitely not as much as JLR though.

Twinky

sarNie Elites
everyone is getting so excited over the possibility of a baby

BUT there was no mention of SOriya being pregnant in the storyline. what i posted earlier bout how she was nausea and her aunt made a comment. it was joy who made the comment. SO thought she might be and the doctor said she wasn't. hoping the doctor missed something but at the end there was no baby.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
:lol: though i would love to see a baby and 99.99 % of time it alway the first night but it would be more interesting if it their second time around when they go back to BK
I agree with you B'SArn! But hope the second time is "R" and "Willing" but before all of that please let them have slap and kiss first! :drool: :loool:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid

BUT there was no mention of SOriya being pregnant in the storyline. what i posted earlier bout how she was nausea and her aunt made a comment. it was joy who made the comment. SO thought she might be and the doctor said she wasn't. hoping the doctor missed something but at the end there was no baby.
Hope the doctor is correct but hope the next week SO is pregnant. Like Krit and Kob lakorn, his parents think she pregnant and Krit believe it but Kob wasn't pregnant yet but later on in the lakorn she did. :yahoo: It would be exciting if the storyline like that and hope Harit marry SO too.

sulad

sarNie Adult

Ah! Man.
Hopefully it still happens.
So my heart will rest with happiness.
:)

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh, I use Sony Movie Studio DVD Editor. It's pretty neat but quite plain after a while so I'm looking for new one. I'll upload the music video since you guys like it. I'm not going to watermark it or anything, I encourage everyone to promote it but please don't steal though. ^_^ I'm trying to make my next music video a really good one so yeah, I'm taking my time. :lol: Thanks for enjoying my work, since I suck at PS, I'll just do mvs for this fever!

http://download.yousendit.com/58EC87D56C004797

Um, I enjoyed Oil and Pancake's lakorn so far but seems like it will drag a lot though because it reminds me of LND. The revenge storyline has potential to grow but seems like LND, there are a lot of sweet yet pointless scenes between the leads where nothing gets done. I like it but definitely not as much as JLR though.
Thank for the video, can't wait I got my hands on it. :yahoo:

nophankh

sarNie Adult
i know what you mean, i saw the teaser, it was okay, nothing catchy .. i know everyone at spicy love it though just b/c it's OIL .. i love OIL too but i just can't stand PAN. it's thing i have for her since her debute or whatever it is. i just not fond of her, i gave chance but i can't come to like her at all .. so yup. the picture of this lakorn is good but i don't know. i dont' even have the urge to download it .. maybe when i'm bored and no more JLR then i'll touch it .. :lol: Heard and read in spicy that they did it already .. willingly in episode 2 .. haha for some reason even this willing didn't make me want to tune .. i'm not that interest :lol:

i'm watching RS at home .. i hope to get the clue tonight too .. however, i still wait for TWINKY and SUNNY's spoiler :wub:
yeah, I heard they had a willing scene too, but I still didn't feel like watching it. The closing credits of Wimarm or whatever is kinda corny too.

I was watching Ratree Samosorn with the cast of JLR and it was cut short at the juicy parts. It was getting so funny and then Bam, it's over.
Gosh, I was so disappointed.

Aff seems like a very quiet and polite person. Aum was too freaking funny. He was so outgoing and talked so much.
They showed an interview of Mai, the girl that plays Bountai. According to Mai, Aum trained the monkey to harass her. Well, the monkey, was really attached to Aum.
She wouldn't let other females go near him. Because Mai screamed a lot in the lakorn, Well thought she was a bad person in real life. Everytime Mai would go near Well, she would attack her.
Haha, I thought that was pretty funny.

If anyone is interested in watching it.
Here is the link.
mms://158.108.6.112/2008_01_23_23_22.wmv

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah, I heard they had a willing scene too, but I still didn't feel like watching it. The closing credits of Wimarm or whatever is kinda corny too.

I was watching Ratree Samosorn with the cast of JLR and it was cut short at the juicy parts. It was getting so funny and then Bam, it's over.
Gosh, I was so disappointed.

Aff seems like a very quiet and polite person. Aum was too freaking funny. He was so outgoing and talked so much.
They showed an interview of Mai, the girl that plays Bountai. According to Mai, Aum trained the monkey to harass her. Well, the monkey, was really attached to Aum.
She wouldn't let other females go near him. Because Mai screamed a lot in the lakorn, Well thought she was a bad person in real life. Everytime Mai would go near Well, she would attack her.
Haha, I thought that was pretty funny.

If anyone is interested in watching it.
Here is the link.
Thank for the link, I never saw it yet. I can tell Aff is quiet, mature, and polite, pretty AUm is freaking funny and outgoing.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Lynda, I can't play the video, is there a another way I dl it? Can you upload in sendsapce or megaupload?

nophankh

sarNie Adult
Lynda, I can't play the video, is there a another way I dl it? Can you upload in sendsapce or megaupload?

Use windows media player and go to file, Open URL and add the link.
Keep pressing play until you get to watch it.
IT does take awhile.

lilo

sarNie Juvenile
sarn, in your website, there's a r-scene from "kamatape luang" seems starring kade... do you know if it was dubbed in khmer and if yes, do you sell it? i really want to watch this one.
i don't know why, but i always think it was "hasoriya" and not arisoya, lol.
sajenna, yes kamatape luang was dubbed in khmer but not my mayura i think is was dubbed by entry this company use to dubbed boran lakorn. Aiyaja thanks for the mv was awesome haha, love the song and every single part of the mv. :D

sarN

sarNie Granny
im not goin read the spoiler Twinky girl !!! :lol: don't want to knoe the answer but i would love to read another spoiler of the aftermath

nophankh

sarNie Adult
here's the caps of the episode of RS. It's not the greatest quality but still entertaining to watch.
I loved Chai's reaction, he was so cool about it. He just laughed it off.

cecilia

Staff member
LYNDA i think i might have miss that part that you're talking about ..i didn't hear it .. ;)

anyway, AIYA .. i went and youtube ending credit of OIL/PAN .. *sighed* yeah. it doesn't look good either, quite boring and draggy looking, plus i still not fond of PANCAK :lol: .. in fact, YOUR MV CAPTURE more attention from me .. let's say if i have not seen it yet. i would so love to see it b/c it look so feisty interesting .. i think JUI/OIL look much better together along with AUM/NOON/KWAN.

man, i wanna see AFF/OIL too .. but i still pick AUM/AFF :wub: