Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
im back im back early ...lmaooo...i saw the hug part and dat it .....hahaha she stole his key when he hug her HAHAHHAH
SO is so smart,
hope he didn't put in his front packet, if he did, that would be funny, you girls know what i'm talking about!
:loool:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
my heart is melting!

when he's giving her the bracelet.. he says.. no matter what your name is youre the perfect pearl to me.
:clap:
Aww, that is so sweet, my heart is melting too, when I know this! :wub: yahoo: Harit is so hot and sweet.

OMG OMG OMG
He hugged her in front of harin's grave
:D :wub:
Maybe he wants Harin to know that he in Love! ;)

sulad

sarNie Adult
I hope they will patch up with 2 full episodes of just sweet scenes! ^_^

As I was subbing the Ratree show, seems like Aum and Pinky are dating plus Aff's police fiance whatnot. It breaks my heart! But that's okay, Aum and Aff will always belong to one another in Jumleuy Ruk! :lol:
:(
That means there's no more hope for them to be together.
Hmph.
Aum and Pinky don't even look HOT as Aum and Aff.
Tssh.
Unfair.
:lmao:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^I think the guy that captures So is Weshat, whatever his name is.

Anyway, my eyes were a bit teary when Harin appeared to sit next to Harit and told him about how love songs relate to love and then when Harit turned over again, Harin was gone. :( Even though we didn't see how close the brothers were but from that scene, it was touching. Harin has always been watching over Harit and no, he's not the angry type like So said. Darn, if it wasn't for Sunsanee, Harin would be living a happy life now with Harit. And who knows, since Harin and So know one another, they're bound to meet even if he didn't die you know?

Haha, LalaTsab, I agree. Aum and Aff are truly compatible but then, I rather side in with Aum and Pinky, at least Pinky is pretty, Aum has high taste in women but Aff? Oh gee, the cop fiance is uglllly! :wacko:

neena

sarNie Adult
OMG!! i jus finished watching eppy 9! WHOA!! so in love!! one of my favorite scenes...when harit was in the pub watching pod and boyd's mv and harin appeared next to him. it was very sad even though i had no idea what they talked about on that part...jus seeing harit miss his brother that much makes my heart break. this is the first time i've seen harit talk nicely to soriya...i'm so happy!! aum's puppy eyes are way too cute when he asks for forgiveness. you can totally tell soriya is falling for his kindness when he suddenly hugs her at harin's grave. the bracelet part was so beautiful!! who would have guessed that a beast like harit can turn into a prince charming!!

next episode! i'm already counting down the hours till then!! can't wait. i LOVE aum and aff so much!! they make my day brighter!!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^When Harit hugged So at the cementary, seems like she was about to just give in, like heck with it, I love being in his arms! :lol: If only Harit had said that I LOVE YOU phrase, it may have worked! ^_^

neena

sarNie Adult
Haha, LalaTsab, I agree. Aum and Aff are truly compatible but then, I rather side in with Aum and Pinky, at least Pinky is pretty, Aum has high taste in women but Aff? Oh gee, the cop fiance is uglllly! :wacko:
sure pinky is pretty but aff is drop dead gorgeous!! yeah i agree aum has high taste in women. aff acts too old for him...my opinion.

sulad

sarNie Adult
^I think the guy that captures So is Weshat, whatever his name is.

Anyway, my eyes were a bit teary when Harin appeared to sit next to Harit and told him about how love songs relate to love and then when Harit turned over again, Harin was gone. :( Even though we didn't see how close the brothers were but from that scene, it was touching. Harin has always been watching over Harit and no, he's not the angry type like So said. Darn, if it wasn't for Sunsanee, Harin would be living a happy life now with Harit. And who knows, since Harin and So know one another, they're bound to meet even if he didn't die you know?

HEHEHE.
Agree.
Atleast he's not dating somebody that is not beautiful as Aff.
And to really think about it, Aff and Pinky do somehow have a resemble.
So I guess I reside on Aum & Pinky too.
Pinky can be Aff in my imgination (Sorry if that sounds mean..Just can't resist Aum & Aff not to be together) ;)
HEHEHE. ^_^
Eww.
Really.
I haven't seen how he looks like.
Now that sucks.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
sure pinky is pretty but aff is drop dead gorgeous!! yeah i agree aum has high taste in women. aff acts too old for him...my opinion.
I think so too. During the shows, seems like Aff has this bubble around her so it doesn't matter how much attraction Aum has towards her, she's sooo guarded. That's why Aum seems to be openly closer to Joy, when they technically don't have many scenes together in the lakorn at all yet bond quite quickly and well too.

Aum likes outgoing ladies like Pinky. Aum is still young, he wants someone who challenges him. Aff is too serious in person whereas Pinky, she's still young as well, personality compatibility definitely outshines appearances but ahhhhhhh- if only Aff would loosen up a bit offscreen, Aff could turn into a Sunsanee without knowing, robbing Pinky of Aum since Aff is just too lovable! :lol:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
HERE ANOTHER ARTWORK FROM ME TO JLR FEVER

Tonight, I'll be busy studied ! Have fun everyone, caught as much FEVER, you can tonight! ;) :lol:

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
HERE ANOTHER ARTWORK FROM ME TO JLR FEVER

Tonight, I'll be busy studied ! Have fun everyone, caught as much FEVER, you can tonight! ;) :lol:

where do you get all the lakrons pictures? i only find little ones that are pixeled! can your give me the link or somthing I've been awanting to make graphics...... too.....

sulad

sarNie Adult
I think so too. During the shows, seems like Aff has this bubble around her so it doesn't matter how much attraction Aum has towards her, she's sooo guarded. That's why Aum seems to be openly closer to Joy, when they technically don't have many scenes together in the lakorn at all yet bond quite quickly and well too.

Aum likes outgoing ladies like Pinky. Aum is still young, he wants someone who challenges him. Aff is too serious in person whereas Pinky, she's still young as well, personality compatibility definitely outshines appearances but ahhhhhhh- if only Aff would loosen up a bit offscreen, Aff could turn into a Sunsanee without knowing, robbing Pinky of Aum since Aff is just too lovable! :lol:
Yeah that's true.
If Aff is to be outgoing as Pinky.
I think he'll show some attention.
But I guess she's just too serious.
Atleast he's with Pinky.
Then I'm happy.
But Aff with somebody ugly.
That doesn't make me stastifie.

Love the wallie Prisna.
Keep up the great work. :)

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
HEHEHE.
Agree.
Atleast he's not dating somebody that is not beautiful as Aff.
And to really think about it, Aff and Pinky do somehow have a resemble.
So I guess I reside on Aum & Pinky too.
Pinky can be Aff in my imgination (Sorry if that sounds mean..Just can't resist Aum & Aff not to be together) ;)
HEHEHE. ^_^
Eww.
Really.
I haven't seen how he looks like.
Now that sucks.
I love Pinky but in a way, seems like Pinky is still clingy on Benz, her ex-boyfriend. She just needs to patch things up with him; they broke up due to dumb misunderstandings. Like whenever Pinky is asked about Benz, she still shows signs of pain so I bet, behind the screens, she's probably still crying. Anyway, that could just be me who sees that. But Aum seems to be really interested in Pinky and Pinky, well her Mother is a strong supporter. :unsure: Don't taint your eyes with Aff's fiance. You may throw up.

I wish to see Aum and Aff closer by the time they film their next lakorn together!

sulad

sarNie Adult
I love Pinky but in a way, seems like Pinky is still clingy on Benz, her ex-boyfriend. She just needs to patch things up with him; they broke up due to dumb misunderstandings. Like whenever Pinky is asked about Benz, she still shows signs of pain so I bet, behind the screens, she's probably still crying. Anyway, that could just be me who sees that. But Aum seems to be really interested in Pinky and Pinky, well her Mother is a strong supporter. :unsure: Don't taint your eyes with Aff's fiance. You may throw up.

I wish to see Aum and Aff closer by the time they film their next lakorn together!
:lol:
You're so funny.
Is he "that" ugly?
HAHAHA.
Agree with you.
The past is the past.
Lucky her, she got Mister HOT Aum now.
So she better love him or else. TeHee.
Hpmh.
I know me too. More steamy scene of Aum & Aff. KEKEKE.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah that's true.
If Aff is to be outgoing as Pinky.
I think he'll show some attention.
But I guess she's just too serious.
Atleast he's with Pinky.
Then I'm happy.
But Aff with somebody ugly.
That doesn't make me stastifie.

Love the wallie Prisna.
Keep up the great work. :)
Oh, Aum shows signs of interest in Aff alright! The shows, he's always joking with her but she's never responding. :huh: So of course, Aum has to save his pride too. :lol: Dude, it's Aff! If only Aff shined the Green Light no doubt, Aum would stray from Pinky. ^_^

Gosh, I just sooooo hope that Aff would break from her bubble because Aum is already as energetic around her as possible! Go Aff, fall in love with Aum. :p