Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

sarN

sarNie Granny
HAHAHAHHAHAHA ya so naughty . The vdo was HOT but i can't picture Harit as the black guy cuz he too light skin lmaoooo and Soyia isn't a club type like Sananee so she prollly can't dance or swing a move :lol:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
HAHAHAHHAHAHA ya so naughty . The vdo was HOT but i can't picture Harit as the black guy cuz he too light skin lmaoooo and Soyia isn't a club type like Sananee so she prollly can't dance or swing a move :lol:

^lmao imagine that

nophankh

sarNie Adult
Okay, just got back from the movies. You guys kept busy this afternoon with the spamming. :)

I've got the craze in making JLR MVs too, so here goes my MV & poster from a while a ago. Don't think I've posted it yet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvc8kSU378s
I absolutely love your MV, I'm glad you stuck with thai music, the mood of thai music can convey the emotions better too.
GOOD JOB> :)

The lyrics go well with the scenes too.

sulad

sarNie Adult

someone today asked to see Aff's bf, this pic was originally uploaded by tinah.
yep, The fugly looking dude is dating Aff.
OMFG!
You got to be kidding.
Her freaken "Boyfriend".
And he's also a "Player".
*Puke*
He's like the "Ugliest" thing ever.
She = Faithful.
Got to be kidding me again.
Is she stupid or something.
Girlfriend, you can so so so do much better.
Sigh.
I felt sad for her.
Aum is like 100x better than him and he's like hitting on her like crazy.
And she got the nerve to ignore him because of her "Ugly" Boyfriend.
*Puke again*
Okay I'm going to stop, sorry if my comments offend anybody.
But I gotta say he's "UGLY" and she need "HELP".
Thank you for the picture Lynda.
I finally know why Aiya say that I'll puke if I saw his picture.
<_<

-----> Nice artwork by the way Starry.
Keep up the great work girl.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
starry: love the mv and the beautiful artwork!!!

LMAO LaLa_Tsab: beauty is in the eye of the beholder!

and apparently the guy's got good taste too!

pichayaaznbabe

sarNie Juvenile
LaLa_Tsab, Aum already has a girlfriend. her name is Pinky Sawiga, the actress from Ch. 7.

Aff has been w/her boyfriend for over 10 years. that should say something about their relationship. if he wasn't good to her, why would she stay w/him for so long?

anyway, that's her personal business. let's focus on her work.

Aff is a very different Soraya. she yells a lot. lol. Soraya in the earlier versions didn't yell as much. Aff's hair is also prettier. i didn't like the late 80's and 90's hairdo.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you JEN for liking the mv ja. anyway, here's a picture for us to drool on : :drool:

*i don't think i see this scene yet. SHE look very elegant and a different blouse :eek: <- leaving the island to go home? ..
Harith bring her back to be NAI YING and switch role with her as her prisoner of love? .. :loool:
Credit: aff's fanclub​

she is so pretty... cute

natty

Chubs
LaLa_Tsab, Aum already has a girlfriend. her name is Pinky Sawiga, the actress from Ch. 7.

Aff has been w/her boyfriend for over 10 years. that should say something about their relationship. if he wasn't good to her, why would she stay w/him for so long?

anyway, that's her personal business. let's focus on her work.

Aff is a very different Soraya. she yells a lot. lol. Soraya in the earlier versions didn't yell as much. Aff's hair is also prettier. i didn't like the late 80's and 90's hairdo.

lol agree..

well it's common and understandable for fans to want the pra'nang to date when their lakorn is successful as it is here...

even though he doesn't match her in looks but hey he could be one of those greatest guy that many girls search for.... if that is the case, then she's very lucky....

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
i told my mom bout the spoilers and i told her bout some scene where she she throws up cuz of the smell on the garlic or something like that n the one n the hospital and i say that i dont think that there is not going to b a baby scene n this lakorn and she was like there is going to b one to tied them together and he will stop the revenge towards her cousin.... it was like she was freaking out on this lakorn seriously..... myt mom is like the baby scene is a twist n this n lakorn...