Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

Serenity

sarNie Egg
HAHA. i just wanna add that .. i'm listening to NeYO '' BECAUSE OF YOU'' ..
it's so funny b/c in my head, all i can see is HARITH and SO acting out to that song ..
there actually some clip that will make this a fine JLR mv too > :loool: <
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/l6GK_GvJVEY&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/l6GK_GvJVEY&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

AMI pinky is pinky savika .. hahaha. i should be happy for AUM/PINKY but i feel like :lmao: b/c it's not aff
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GhBMDoBmRBA&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GhBMDoBmRBA&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>​

What is Pinky saying in the interview?

snluvdrama12

sarNie Egg
lol agree..

well it's common and understandable for fans to want the pra'nang to date when their lakorn is successful as it is here...

even though he doesn't match her in looks but hey he could be one of those greatest guy that many girls search for.... if that is the case, then she's very lucky....
I agree...not to burst anyone's bubble but I've been doing a lot of reading and Aum doesn't have the best rep when it comes to commitment/relationships. I heard he dated Kat English and he cheated on her. Idk how credible the source is though. <_<

I am still loving this drama. I am going to watch it and rewatch it over and over again.

:) :D

natty

Chubs
I agree...not to burst anyone's bubble but I've been doing a lot of reading and Aum doesn't have the best rep when it comes to commitment/relationships. I heard he dated Kat English and he cheated on her. Idk how credible the source is though. <_<

I am still loving this drama. I am going to watch it and rewatch it over and over again.
:) :D

yeah i heard that too.. and that kat was very hurt.. they don't even talk to each other anymore.. so dunno..

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
I just watch an MV on Youtube and realize that Jamleuy Ruk is not Aum & Aff first collaboration. I think they once filmed a lakorn together a few years back. Here is the link to the MV:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=kh3ZHjDItUA
Very neat! Who knew that Aum and Aff would pair up together years down the road and become and instant hit? Love them!

Anyone know if Aum & Aff's roles in that lakorn require them to have any scenes together? Looks like Aum was with Bua and Aff was with another brother?

LouLou

sarNie Egg
Hey all JLR Feverish Fans!!! I am so obsessed with this lakorn right now that it's distracting me from everything else in my life :p I'm glad that I'm not the only one though and it's great to have this forum as a support group.

Counting down the hours until I can watch the next episode!!! Aum and Aff totally rock :wub:

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I think I'm the only one that is not feeling this lakorn. I feel like Aum is doing all the work because Aff acting is so weird. I mean when she tries to yell, it seems like she can't yell. It seems like she's not into her role. Her acting is not really good in my opinion but Aum is so good in acting mean. But they do make a cute couple but I just think Aff needs more acting lesson because she cannot act mean and she's not good at crying scenes too.

cecilia

Staff member
shshshsh dont let Ceci hear this..:unsure:
OMG..i almost have a heart attack when i read this.. serioulsy, it's like a part of me left this world .. i feel so down and depress .. thinking TWINKY release the spoiler or something .. thank god, it's only a speculation atm .. - i'm still waiting for TWINKY'S spoiler to confirm and make me jump ..

lol well there weren't any r scenes in the last one sarn.. maybe they'll add a baby scene in here as well..
thank you natty for keeping ARISOYA hope alive :wub: .. i hope there is one just b/c there's a few changes in this remake : i will see everyone tomorrow morning for episode 10 spoilers :p -- GOOD NIGHT ALL, SPAM AWAY :lol:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
i still have hope for the baby even if they have to sneak it in on the last 10 sec of the lakorn. ^_^ it will make more sense and satisfy us all, besides if there really is no baby the director shouldnt add them in to throw us off like that...cause its just wrong <_<

misszaky

sarNie Hatchling
To fill the void of waiting for the new episodes. I whipped up a fanart of Aff. She's such a frickin beauty.

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
To fill the void of waiting for the new episodes. I whipped up a fanart of Aff. She's such a frickin beauty.

love the artwork of Aff, yuppp she is so PRETTY :wub: hehehe
yay :yahoo: episode 10 is TODAY!!! :clap: :clap:

:lol: oy im happy i made the 250 page hehe
i havent made a new page in like sooo long :D

cecilia

Staff member
who's catching it live? .. anyway, MISSZAKY .. i love your banner of AFF, so very pretty :wub:

IT'S AIRING LIVE ATM .. i'm streaming again at work ..