Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

Heungmai

sarNie Egg
it seem Harit was leaving the country after he dropped So off? but his house got robbed so it prevent him from leaving. I don't remember getting to island you need an airplane?

dmdaisy

sarNie Hatchling
now that i think about it...i can't imagine ken and anne doing JLR...i know they were considered for it first but i am so happy they didn't do JLR!! AUM AND AFF ALL THE WAY!! ;)
I totally agree with you, can't imagine anyone else in this except aff/aum so cute together!!!! :lol:
I'm really not a huge ann/ken fan so if they were in it i still watch it but than i wouldn't be so addicted to the this lakorn.

Okay this off topic but does anyone know what they mean when they use the term strawberry in lakorns, it's not in JLR but in a couple other lakorns i've seen, just wanna know what it's slang for over there in thailand.

sulad

sarNie Adult
LaLa_Tsab, ur exact words were:
"Is she stupid or something.
Girlfriend, you can so so so do much better.
Sigh.
I felt sad for her.
Aum is like 100x better than him and he's like hitting on her like crazy.
And she got the nerve to ignore him because of her "Ugly" Boyfriend.
*Puke again*"

sorry if i misunderstood u, but it seemed as though u were insulting both Aff and her bf. i don't think Aff would feel good if someone asked her "r u stupid or something?" just because she's not dating a good-looking guy. a long-lasting relationship doesn't necessarily require good looks in ur partner. i think Aff is actually smart in choosing a guy. i believe she ignores physical appearance (because sooner or later, everyone will become old) and concentrate on her partner's personality. and because she has been w/her bf for over 10 years, i believe he's good to her, or else she would've left him already. i think we should be happy for her that she's with someone who truly loves her. and when u said "she got the nerve to ignore him because of her "Ugly" Boyfriend," it sounded like Aff had done something wrong. lol. Aum is not exactly a god. nobody has to have "the nerve" in order to ignore him. and i don't think Aum really cares whether or not Aff wants to take him into consideration since they're just co-workers. but then again, let's focus on her work rather than her personal business.
jumleuy means a defendant. chaleuy means a prisoner of war.
HAHAHA.
You must misunderstood me.
Yeah that was my exact words.
But what I said was only a joke and a opinion.
She go ahead and date and love anybody.
Because I know that this is only on-screen.
Is not that I hate/dislike her boyfriend just because he's not good looking.
Me judging him, is only a opinion.
Everybody judge, who wouldn't.
I already said that what I said might be find offended and it is a opinion.
And if anybody have a problem with that, I already excuse myself.
So sorry if you found insulting/offended.

sulad

sarNie Adult
I don't think I haven't share some of my JLR artwork here. Done these a couple weeks ago, but just haven't gotten the time to share it here. Sorry if it's not the best, but I'm learning. Enjoy! :D

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
^^^^ omg! ur artworks are amazing! =] glad you started posting them in here =]

ahha yay i'm finally done cleaning and ima watch ep. 10 now WOO! =]

misszaky

sarNie Hatchling
Has the JLR-fever died down? Hardly anybody is giving their inputs into the latest episode.

I'll definitely contribute to the discussion once I get to watch episode 10. Atfer reading the spoilers posted by Cecilia; CAN'T WAIT TO WATCH IT.. even though a & a will be apart from each other.

cecilia

Staff member
MISSZAKY it didn't died on me ..i still loving it - that's why i wasted my sleep in hours to watch this .. :lol:
I love today's episode ..i just hate seeing SUNSANEE .. she bugs me with her brattty and annoying 'wants'

Grudgeprincess .. thank you. .i correct the right spelling now .. when you post the list, just pm me the post # so i can direct it.

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
Has the JLR-fever died down? Hardly anybody is giving their inputs into the latest episode.

I'll definitely contribute to the discussion once I get to watch episode 10. Atfer reading the spoilers posted by Cecilia; CAN'T WAIT TO WATCH IT.. even though a & a will be apart from each other.
haha same here i haven't had the chance to watch it yet but i'm goin to rite now while i eat haha and nope the fevedr hasn't died on me either =]

sarN

sarNie Granny
im back from work ... time to spam :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: --- I still have the fever it didn't die from me yet . SHOOTTT im working oN another MV as we speak .....just dont;' know wat song to put .......

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't think I haven't share some of my JLR artwork here. Done these a couple weeks ago, but just haven't gotten the time to share it here. Sorry if it's not the best, but I'm learning. Enjoy! :D

Beautiful artwork! I love it! :wub:

cecilia

Staff member
im back from work ... time to spam :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: --- I still have the fever it didn't die from me yet . SHOOTTT im working oN another MV as we speak .....just dont;' know wat song to put .......
hahah. since you and i think alike .. we can use NEYO ''BECAUSE of YOU '' :ph34r:

LALA BEAUTIFUL BANNERS :drool:

haha. i'm rewatching it again just b/c WATCHING IT LIVE tend to buffer .. watching it again will let me miss a single scenes... and YUP. FINALLY. I CAN FF CHAI/SUN/CHANIDA :loool:

SERIOUSLY .. I LOVE LOVE LOVE THE DIRTY LOOKING HARITH .. HE LOOK SO SEXY when he have those facial on ..
now .. he's just not meanie enough .. :( i miss dirty sick looking HARITH ..

sarN

sarNie Granny
hahah. since you and i think alike .. we can use NEYO ''BECAUSE of YOU '' :ph34r:LALA BEAUTIFUL BANNERS :drool:
:lol: :lol: the song is tooo WILD bump & ride to much lmaooooo i have dis song in mind wat u think ? Though i really like the song to starryXing* it was soo saddd .. i like it bitter sweet -- Anywho , i like " DON"T !" by shania twain ..wat u think ?

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Too bad I can't spam, have homeworks to do, you girls need to help me do my hwork! :lol:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
hahah. since you and i think alike .. we can use NEYO ''BECAUSE of YOU '' :ph34r:

haha. i'm rewatching it again just b/c WATCHING IT LIVE tend to buffer .. watching it again will let me miss a single scenes... and YUP. FINALLY. I CAN FF CHAI/SUN/CHANIDA :loool:

SERIOUSLY .. I LOVE LOVE LOVE THE DIRTY LOOKING HARITH .. HE LOOK SO SEXY when he have those facial on ..
I will miss too, make me fainted so many time, hope his charming prince look dont killed me while I'm watching epi 10! :lol:

misszaky

sarNie Hatchling
I was listening to J-Holiday - Suffocate today. And the lyrics sort of resembles as to how Harit feels for So... I'm thinking of making a music vdo featuring that song.

I can't stand Sansanee either. She's annoying, self-centered, spoiled, and plain stupid. Every time when it comes to her scene I fast-forward it. I never liked her as nek either. As for Chanida, I somewhat sympathize for her. I know it's stupid on her part to even think about rekindling her relationship with a man who is drawn to some one else and not her. Like someone said how she's intelligent but not using it to the fullest extent. She should just move on and find some one else who's not BLIND. I definitely want to see Chanida and San duel it out not for the sake of winning Tawatchai's heart but to teach San a lesson.

nophankh

sarNie Adult

Me too, he's too well-shaved if that is a real term.
Gosh, bring back dirty Harith!!!!
I loved the episode where he's charging towards So and he has on white T's. He looked good then. Now, I'm not feeling the clean look.