Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

Raiya

sarNie Adult
I thought the same thing when I was driving and "What Hurts the Most" came on the radio! I was like-- this song would be very fitting for a JLR MV and then all the scenes flew by in my head like an MV already. Good thing my eyes were on the road cause my head totally wasn't. :)

Every song I hear these days always automatically gets filed into a YES or NO "good-music-for-JLR-MV" in my head. Must be another sign of the fever. :D
Yep, I thought of that song too!

starryXing
, you are right about thinking about songs...I'm the same way now! Good or not for a JLR MV :lol:

sarN

sarNie Granny
Where is Cecilia, she should be jumping for joy about now.
Little Arisoya is in the oven...hahaha.
WOOT, WOOT, Soriya is sperminated. hehehe

Here are the caps.

If n'ek is dizzy and the weird music comes on, she is pregnant.

den it goes w/ this picture from pantip.com

she look like she goin throw up but... i thought it at least 2month into the pregrancy for the mom to feelllll sytom ...learn it from OUM RAK :p

nophankh

sarNie Adult
den it goes w/ this picture from pantip.com

she look like she goin throw up but... i thought it at least 2month into the pregrancy for the mom to feelllll sytom ...learn it from OUM RAK :p
Yep, I'm watching that part right now.
Nu-Goon brings the Fried Pork Garlic dish.
It used to be her favorite food and now she finds it smelly.
Then that music comes on.

sulad

sarNie Adult
Where is Cecilia, she should be jumping for joy about now.
Little Arisoya is in the oven...hahaha.
WOOT, WOOT, Soriya is sperminated. hehehe

Here are the caps.

If n'ek is dizzy and the weird music comes on, she is pregnant.
HAHAHA!
:lol:
It was so cute and funny how you said Sperminated.
:clap:
Arisoya is really going to happen.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
SPERMINATED??? LOL...OMG!

Just finished epi11. Gosh, I absolutely love the way Harith looked at So when she was serving San and Harith water. Her expressions were priceless when he asked her name.

She has got to be pregnant. You just don't all of a sudden hate your favorite food.

sarN

sarNie Granny
the song dat play when hinting something go happen .. like a suppsend tone . like " dum dum "

maijune

SarNie Adult
i also think the same thing...this is a sign that she will be pregnant pretty soon....can't wait til next week.....

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
did she darken her hair or somein like that? cuz it looks good on her...

----- going to have a baby wit harith... yea...

nophankh

sarNie Adult
which song? the girl song or the boy song?
You know the instrumental background music that hints something is up.
Like sarn said.. .the"dum, dum, dummm..." music.

She's pregnant. She is a healthy girl. There is no other explanation.

cecilia

Staff member
soriya has to be pregnant with all of those symptoms. they're not just tricking us for nothing!
I too think the same .. for sure b/c HARITH is super hot .. --- LOOK around --- he did his deed right :rolleyes:
Cecilia, Soriya is pregnant.

There were hints today, I finally got to see the good version.

The next morning after the "dad and love" talk with her mom, she is sitting near the pond.
She is wearing that cute yellow dress.
her moms calls her and she gets up.
GIRL GOT DIZZY getting up.
her mom asked her what's wrong.
"It's weird, I didn't do anything and I got dizzy."
"maybe, I got up too quick."

No GIRL, you didn't get up too quick, you have been sperminated by HARIT!!!!!!!!

They played that weird "oh oh" music, hinting that something is up.
haha. i was in this thread the whole time, reorganizing the main page ..
anyway, i finish watching it .. was super excited - now that's it's 99% confirmed
i told you gals - it ain't no wind blowing :lol:
i have faith in HARITH, he have strong genes .. just look at the way he attempt them :ph34r:
THANK YOU FOR THINKING OF ME when it come to ARISOYA :wub: you're the best !!!

I thought the same thing when I was driving and "What Hurts the Most" came on the radio! I was like-- this song would be very fitting for a JLR MV and then all the scenes flew by in my head like an MV already. Good thing my eyes were on the road cause my head totally wasn't. :)
Every song I hear these days always automatically gets filed into a YES or NO "good-music-for-JLR-MV" in my head. Must be another sign of the fever. :D
i did that on the way home tonight too .. -- got on my car .. start listening to all the song. all i can see is both SO/HARITH acting out to the lyric .. it's another disease :lol:

You know the instrumental background music that hints something is up.
Like sarn said.. .the"dum, dum, dummm..." music.

She's pregnant. She is a healthy girl. There is no other explanation.
that's what natty said earlier this morning too .. i couldn't hear anything or make out anything b/c it BUFFER so so much but she said they have in that music ..
for sure ARISOYA will be the angel that's assign to straight these nightmare out. b/c so far, all i hear from HARITH was ''YOU CAN'T STOP ME!' <- it's time for him to watch his back :arrg: WE'RE HAVING MOTHER/DAUGHTER hating on him .. he's gonna have to let it go .. i can't wait to see that part .. :yahoo:

sulad

sarNie Adult
She's pregnant. The cap of Soriya getting nauseas smelling the fried pork garlic dish.
More smiles on my face. :D
HEHEHE.
You gals just make my night, by posting all these great news of So pregnancy.
HEHEHEHE.
So exciting.
:yahoo:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I feel you on that...I'll be soo sad when it's over!

I love all your fainting spells!

Grudgeprincess: Yep, we are totally thinking along the same lines :lol:
I love Harit (bad boys are always HOT) when he's dirty cuz he's super sexy!!!
I agree with you, the dirty he is the hotter he is. :lol: :drool:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Geez, everyone is so fast!!! I'm super busy at work so I've not had a chance to watch 11 yet. I'm gonna do it tonight! Everyone's comments and screen caps are super nice and helpful for me to catch up.

This thread is awesome!
You have to caught up, can let me and other burning up this forum. :lol: Go and get some more FEVER! :lol:

I'm rewatching epi 10 right now, try to keep my mind with the dirty sexy Harit before I go to sleep and have a dream of him not Por T (two day in a row I have a dream of Por T, which I really dont want too, I want HARITH, maybe I have to think the opposit of it. :loool:). :drool:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Cecilia, Soriya is pregnant.

There were hints today, I finally got to see the good version.

The next morning after the "dad and love" talk with her mom, she is sitting near the pond.
She is wearing that cute yellow dress.
her moms calls her and she gets up.
GIRL GOT DIZZY getting up.
her mom asked her what's wrong.
"It's weird, I didn't do anything and I got dizzy."
"maybe, I got up too quick."

No GIRL, you didn't get up too quick, you have been sperminated by HARIT!!!!!!!!

They played that weird "oh oh" music, hinting that something is up.
Sperminated by HARIT!!!!!!!! You crack me up! :loool: I'm waiting for Twinky spoiler, so what will be the hints Lynda?

hellomelia

sarNie Hatchling

i didn't really get to see the episodes up til 8. if she is preggo, what episode did they do the deed?. sorry im so behind...