Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

sulad

sarNie Adult
he look so tall & handsome in the shoot!, yea i have a problem with that website too, but it was more cause of their server & will try back later tonight
(ps do we have to put in our email address?)
Thank god, I thought I was the only one.
I'll try it again tonight too then.
Yeah I think we do have to, incase we have to activate our account before doing anything.

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
Omg!!! You guys see Harit giant house he can invite us all to have sleep over party. Think of that, how hot would it be Harit, Soraya, ARISOYA, and all of us in here who are crazy about they little family in that huge house.. :lol: :lol: :lol: We will party til dawn. Maybe we all will get really drunk and something might happen to Harit, he might get :r-scene-pop-corn :loool: :loool: Crazy Me!!!

sulad

sarNie Adult
<_<
It keep saying this when I try to register.
Please help me :
รหัสยืนยันจา�รูปไม่ถู�ต้อง
ขออภัย. ไม่อนุ�าตให้ใช้ username นี้.
Argh.

Raiya

sarNie Adult
haha why r u goin to be out of it these few days?? where are you going to be these next couple days Raiya??? glad i raised ur temperature b4 u leave :D
GP--I wish I could stay and play but I start a new job on Monday so I'm super busy with getting ready and JLR is so distracting and all I want to do is stay and read everyone's comments on this thread :lol: Then I'll want to go and rewatch my episodes over and over again...so I gotta give it up for a bit and concentrate on the new jobby job (I'm sooo sad) :lmao:

But I'm totally gonna try to sneak in here and there and read while you guys spam like crazy until Monday arrives :D

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Omg!!! You guys see Harit giant house he can invite us all to have sleep over party. Think of that, how hot would it be Harit, Soraya, ARISOYA, and all of us in here who are crazy about they little family in that huge house.. :lol: :lol: :lol: We will party til dawn. Maybe we all will get really drunk and something might happen to Harit, he might get :r-scene-pop-corn :loool: :loool: Crazy Me!!!
Sleep over with Harit?! I'm there! :lol:

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
GP--I wish I could stay and play but I start a new job on Monday so I'm super busy with getting ready and JLR is so distracting and all I want to do is stay and read everyone's comments on this thread :lol: Then I'll want to go and rewatch my episodes over and over again...so I gotta give it up for a bit and concentrate on the new jobby job (I'm sooo sad) :lmao:

But I'm totally gonna try to sneak in here and there and read while you guys spam like crazy until Monday arrives :D

:lmao: that suxs!!! o well you can sneak on JLR thread while working :lol: hhahhahahah we all have to skip work/school on the last day of JLR :D

JLR is very distracting very very can't get nothing done at all that isn't related to OUR FEVER! ahha

neangnee

sarNie Hatchling
<_<
Please help me :
Argh.
Ah, the brilliance of thai-english translators. I believe it says your username is not allowed. Someone else might already have it?

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER

HAHAH WOO!! PARTY AT HARITH"S HOUSE! WOO WOO!! haha yea on that one show where they toured his new house or w/e that house is HUGE!!! we're gona trash it up haaahhaahahhah then we can PARTY AT HIS ISLAND!!!

sulad

sarNie Adult
Ah, the brilliance of thai-english translators. I believe it says your username is not allowed. Someone else might already have it?
Thank you for the translation.
But WHAT!
That's impossible.
I try all these username and it just kept saying that to me.
Hmph.
-_-

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Arghh I need help. I'm looking for a scene and since I was watching everything super fast to catch up I can't find it. Anyone know what episode Harit is sitting on his boat by himself staring out at the sea, I think he's in a white t-shirt looking sexy and brooding?

LouLou

sarNie Egg
Thank you for the translation.
But WHAT!
That's impossible.
I try all these username and it just kept saying that to me.
Hmph.
-_-
Was there a security code you had to verify? (a set of letters, numbers that you have to type for authentication) This might be the problem, since the error says that you entered the wrong password/code in the first sentence. Then it says that you are not allowed to use the username that you chose.

Hope that helps. Good luck.

CTR

The Realist guy here period
<_<
Please help me :
Argh.

The first sentence said that the code that you have entered from the picture was in correct. Thus, they cannot affirm you. The second sentence states, Sorry, we do not allow this user name to be use again." I hope that helps because my mom is teaching me how to read this right now. B)

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
Sleep over with Harit?! I'm there! :lol:
aww that sucks Raiya, well actually i am happy for you on your new job, but its taking you away from us & JLR!

count me on that sleep over anytime.. what page is that tour video on --i might have missed that!

Van_c!n: your imagination has officially gone wild :lol:

i will see if i can find it Jeanie, i am looking for video clips to finish up my so-called MV...i hope i make it back soon. ^_^

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
Raiya good luck on your new job Monday and I'm also sorry that you have to work on Monday, I know you want to stay home and watch JLR.

I just rewatched epi 11 and I notice that Soraya wear alot of pink shirts, is the director trying to tease Aum because of Pinky, that is cute (pay back cuz Aum like to tease everybody). I love the beginning and the end of epi 11 because those parts are Harit & So the rest are like Joy, Harit, and Chai <_< I like the beginning when Harit just stares at So the whole time he was there and didn' t pay any attention to San talking( sweet moment) and the restroom part he should just kiss So :kiss: :kiss: Then the ending with Harit did his sexy walk to the elevator(he know that we are stalking him that why he did that sexy walk :loool: ) He was so happy to see his wife cuz he miss her cuz he have not see her for few days, Harit face was like this when he saw SO :wub: and I love the way he say her name SORAYA(just makes me melt like a M&M in Harit mouth :loool: ). Nukul have to be in the picture too and make our sexy Harit heartbroken :( :lmao: . Cant wait til Monday....

sulad

sarNie Adult
Was there a security code you had to verify? (a set of letters, numbers that you have to type for authentication) This might be the problem, since the error says that you entered the wrong password/code in the first sentence. Then it says that you are not allowed to use the username that you chose.

Hope that helps. Good luck.
Thank you really much LouLou.
I have been trying over and over and finally got it.
When I was typing in the verify code, I typed it in higher case instead of lower case.
So that's why it was not working.
Thank you again LouLou. ^_^

Re-Edit :
Okay, after I register this message came up.
คุณพยายามสมัครสมาชิกถี่เกินไป โปรดเว้นระยะสักครู่ แล้วค่อยลองใหม่
I try to go in the registration thing again, and that message came out again.
Sigh.
I'll never be to go in there. -_-

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
Arghh I need help. I'm looking for a scene and since I was watching everything super fast to catch up I can't find it. Anyone know what episode Harit is sitting on his boat by himself staring out at the sea, I think he's in a white t-shirt looking sexy and brooding?
Is epi 4 after So find out Harin is death... I love Harit in white t-shirt :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

cecilia

Staff member
Is epi 4 after So find out Harin is death... I love Harit in white t-shirt :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:
hm .. i don't he was sitting on the boat there. he was just sitting on the staire ..guarding SORIYA after he tied her to the root of a dead tree. and if i'm correct about the scene that you're talking about ..it should be in episode 7 at around 58 minutes of the clip after the r incident and Soriya fell ill or BONTAIN jumped off the clip BUT he's in gray shirt/black jean .. ;)

ami that clip was in here http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/index.php?showtopic=23214

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Thanks Cecilia that was the right scene I got the color wrong. That was quick. You guys either have an amazing memory or are too obsessed. :D I'm hammering out a vid I'm making to All We Are and there's this line in it "You're an island and my ship has run aground" which is why I wanted the specific scene. Thanks again.