Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

LouLou

sarNie Egg
Thank you really much LouLou.
I have been trying over and over and finally got it.
When I was typing in the verify code, I typed it in higher case instead of lower case.
So that's why it was not working.
Thank you again LouLou. ^_^
Re-Edit :
Okay, after I register this message came up.
คุณพยายามสมัครสมาชิà¸?ถี่เà¸?ิà¸
ไป โปรดเว้นระยะสั�ครู่ �ล้วค่อยลองใหม่
I try to go in the registration thing again, and that message came out again.
Sigh.
I'll never be to go in there. -_-
LaLa, the message says that you have keyed your membership/username in too many times and that you should give it some time and then try again.
Hopefully, the next time you go in, it'll be successful!!!

parnpui

sarNie Egg
Hi all!! :lol:

I've been a bit busy this week so I didn't drop by here as I want to.
I'm glad to see this thread moving steadily. :lol:

JLR is voted number one favorite series in Pantip board. And And Aum and Aff are most favorite actor and actress. :D

Tonight See San ent news showed a preview of the next episode of JLR. I uploaded in youtube. Enjoy ~ :rolleyes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqw5ebaUkr0

Sorry, I didn't know how to embed the video here. -_-

I really want to chat with you guys but I'm so busy right now. I'll try to come here often.

Have a nice weekend. :wub:

Raiya

sarNie Adult

JLR is voted number one favorite series in Pantip board. And And Aum and Aff are most favorite actor and actress. :D

Tonight See San ent news showed a preview of the next episode of JLR. I uploaded in youtube. Enjoy ~ :rolleyes:

I really want to chat with you guys but I'm so busy right now. I'll try to come here often.

Parnpui--I loved the clip! I left you a comment on YT as well. Thanks for sharing...made me want to hug him too! :wub:

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Wow...the threads is growing bigger and bigger!! Anyway, just to share, the name SORIYA, in Malay language there is an almost similar word that is SURIA which means THE SUN. I guess, Soriya is THE SUN in Harit's dark and gloomy world! ^_^ I have seen a few MV created by some fans here. Very nice! I feel like I want to try to. But I'm technologically illiterate. IS it very hard to do? :huh: By the way, if anyone is looking for another song to be turned into a JLR MV, why not "Falling Into You" by Celine Dion. I have not seen an MV that expresses Soriya's unspoken love for Harit yet. Is there any? Do lead me to the way....hehehe...I think it's kind of sweet to have an MV about how a woman love a man made out of JLR. Upon hearing the song, I think it fit Soriya's feelings just nice. Here is the lyric:
Awww that's a nice song! MV do take awhile to do but if you have the time, you should make one too!

That's it I'm going to thailand and steal P'Um from Pinky! 555 I feel so evil right now. A friend told me I look like pinky. What you think? Let me put our picture together. Can I get away with it?

:loool: or maybe cuz I wore pink. :rolleyes:
:lol: I wish I looked like Pinky and/or Aff but I don't and I'm not single anymore...so if you got it, go fight for him but you'll probably have to fight off Prisna and all the other gals in this thread :p

cecilia

Staff member
KRYSTAL you cracked me up .. .. you look kindda like khem too .. haha .. if you wear pink .. then he'll think of PINKY most of time b/c he likes PINK now .. Lol .

THANK YOU PANPUI FOR THE VIDEO .. I'LL EMBED IT HERE FOR YOU JA ..
AGAIN-YOU ARE THE BEST FOR PROVIDING THAT WONDERFUL PREVIEW ..
MAN, THIS LOOKS SO GOOD .. can't wait to catch it live .. :wub:

Credit: PANPUI for the youtube clip :wub:

*i forgot to add .. the host said that - THERE WILL BE A SURPRISE - i'm HOPING to hear doctor confirmation of ARISOYA :lol:

sulad

sarNie Adult
LouLou : Ah! Okay.
I'll give it a try next time then.
Thank you really much.
Sorry for bothering you so much.
:)

Ceceilia : Love the artwork.
So beautifully done.
Keep it up. ^_^

LouLou

sarNie Egg

Thanks for sharing the link Parnpui! Totally made my weekend!!!! Such sweet scenes coming up. You've gotta love a man who can be straight up about how he feels...sigh :wub:

LouLou

sarNie Egg
LouLou : Ah! Okay.
I'll give it a try next time then.
Thank you really much.
Sorry for bothering you so much.
:)

Ceceilia : Love the artwork.
So beautifully done.
Keep it up. ^_^
You're welcome LaLa. I hope it works for you next time and that you get to connect with the P'ek of all our dreams.
If you have any other problems, I'll see if I can help out. :D

nophankh

sarNie Adult
For the people who don't understand THai.
Wishbone has translated the preview for ep. 12 news clip.
It's too cute.

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
HELLO forgot about me! I could be AFF! Remember I'm Harit wifey! :loool:
:eek: :eek: :eek: AHHAHAHa my bad!!!! of course your Harit's wifey!! haahhahaha well your gona pump out like 10 of his kidds and SO is working on ONE ahhahahhahahhahaha

You could have asked, I could have just given it to you already typed out-- it was kind of hard to read with the way the pictures looked, wasn't it? :)
Oh no, more fainters! Grudgeprincess~ another sarnie showing signs of pregnancy? Hee... hee.
Yeah, forget the house, we can just all crash on his island for a party!!
Hoping that Aum is in character as Harit (the dirty one, of course) on the night of the party-- to capture his heart: just remember to pack nothing but see through shirts, pretend fear of the water, make sure your hair's in Soriya style curls, learn to love animals in their natural habitat (this includes monkeys, snakes, squirrels). Oh yeah, and don't forget to make sure you know how to least scramble eggs, grow lettuce and sneak in some of that plant thingy to seem legitimately "sick" so you can keep him at your side for longer. * Cough, cough * and one last thing... remember that you have to fight all the other JLR crazed sarnies to actually get to him! :p

I think all we'd get to eat at his island party is eggs...

haha yea its ok tho i found it so its all good =] and i love your handwriting =]

shhh!!! don't tell Prisna about me fainiting!!! i'm supposed to be watching HER babies! not the other wayy around.... keke....

ahhahahhahhha! i love you StarryXing hahahaha you planned out everything for our party island!!! hahah someone has to bring some frying oil b/c i'd rather eat FRIED EGGS than what SO has done haha and i wouldn't mind some boiled eggs haa omg i just realized they live near the water and he hasn't even made her fish yet!!!! she has like eaten no meat! aha that would SUX i would die hahah o and we can trap all the other sarnies in the other huts and make those traps that you step in the net and it pulls you up and ur hanging on the tree like what Harith did to SO hahahhahahha

I'm sure it not with Harit!! :loool:

:mellow: ........no......of course not w/ Harit......... :ph34r:

^^ HAHHAHAH

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
where's sarN been? she has alot of catching up to do haha

wow a couple of us stayed in the thread to spam til like 12 last nite hahah and its like 12:30 pm now and i'm on again :lol:

Cecilia darling your artworks are GOREGOUS!!! verry lovely =]

Raiya you still have today and tomara to spam w/ us before your new job :D

ok well i stayed up finishing my first MV and its pretty good!! i was soo happy ha but wen i upload it on youtube it says failed wrong format or something so i have to figure that out haha *doing that now* so yea

i thought of more to add to the LIST! =] WOO gona post that up in a bit

cecilia

Staff member
thank you WISHBONE for the fast translation and LYNDA for sharing it here ...
i hope the surprise is what i've been waiting to hear .. CONFIRMATION ..CONFIRMATION ..
anyone watch NF with PONG/BEE/KONG.. BOY, she's pregnant again - already ..
yup. and SORIYA is just in the process . . :lmao: to sure and unsure ...

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
One more news from ATC. I should post this in um's section instead. ^_^" I'm lazy.

บอ�ด้วยนะคะว่า ทาง clubatichart จะปริ๊นซ์ไปให้อัมอ่าน

http://www.clubatichart.com/board/viewtopi...p?p=28579#28579

Go and post something there. P'neungs going to present it to P'um on his birthday which they are having a Meeting and Greeting Party.

cecilia

Staff member
^i can't post for some reason .. at first i thought it was just maintenance issues but now..i just can't post anything .. :loool: .. thanks for sharing the news though.

litolina

sarNie Hatchling
thanks for the clip! omgoshhhh it definitely made my weekend.. cant wait for monday and tuesday... huysss my heart is aching for these episodes! lol

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
^i can't post for some reason .. at first i thought it was just maintenance issues but now..i just can't post anything .. :loool: .. thanks for sharing the news though.
when did you post? because earlier she close the posting and pm option. She just open it back up a minute ago. Try going again.

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
OK!!! FINALLY! here's my first MV of JLR! hope ya'll like it =]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvYwFUMZM0c

Mai Roo Jak Chun Mai Roo Jak Tur- Da Endorphine & Pop Calories​

Rao som rot doi mai mong nag gan
We would marry without seeing each other’s face

Joop peua ram laa nai kwaam sam-pan
Kiss for farewell in the relationship

Gon te chun ja ploi tur haai bpai
Before I would release you to disappear

Doi mai ro jak tur
Through without knowing you

Haak kwaam ruk gert nai kwaam fun
If love happens in the dreams

Rao joom-pit doi mai roo jak gan
We would kiss without knowing each other

Bpa-ti tin mai bok keun lae wan
The calendar doesn’t tell the nights and days

Dang te chun mai koi dtong gaan
As if like I never needed them

Tae yak hai ter daai pop gap chu
But I want to let you meet up with me

Rao som rot doi mai mong naa gan
We would marry without seeing each other’s face

Joop peua ram laa nai kwaam sam pan
Kiss for farewell in the relationship

Gon tee chun ja ploi tur haai bpai
Before I would release you to disappear

Doi mai roo jak tur
Through without knowing you

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
omg i was just gone for 2 days and the pages are like increased dramatically lol! man i hate i just miss out so I have to preview the preivous pages just to see what all of you guys are talking about. OMG the mag pics of them are so hot!!!!! time for graphics kekeke.... I so wanna see the next episodes.