Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

fun

Expired Sarnie
finally, the end

After that day, soriya was the boss and hakrit the prisoner. Soriya sat pretty on a pull out sun chair as hakrit was tending to the garden. Gai yu looked back at fourth at hakrit and soriya, not knowing which side he was going to take.
“keep doing it. Don’t be lazy. If you don’t want to eat just eggs then tend to the vegetables. Soriya told hakrit. Hakrit looked at soriya and smiled. Bai handed hakrit a bottle of water but soriya stopped him.
“don’t give the prisoner any water until I tell you to, you understand.�
Bai back away from hakrit. Hakrit looked at him and made a face as to ask which side is he on. Bai waved his hand that he could not. Soriya smile that she was able to conquer them. Hakrit continued working but his face was happy.
Back at the main house, soriya was sitting and reading a magazine. Hakrit came by and place a bucket of water near soriya. She secretly tipped it over and acted like she did not notice anything but her foot was near the bucket. Hakrit looked at her in disbelief. Bai came by and served soriya water. Hakrit watched and bai saw him looking and tried to avoid him. Hakrit convinced him to get him some water and he tried to give it to him but gai you saw it and snitched on them. Soriya told them not to think about it and told hakrit to clean. Soriya got up and had her back to him. Hakrit signaled for bai to leave and he took gai you with him. Hakrit sneaked behind soriya and hugged her and gave kissed her on her check.
“ewww, you smell stinky.�
“smell good.�
The two looked at each other with love.
“I love you soriya.�
“I love you too.�
That is so cute. he is now the prisoner. i would make him work a thousand times harder so that i would be able to care for him a thousand times with love. lol.

I wish there were more more more romance. lol. many many more. i cant believe the drama will end soon. omg too soon. lol.

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Oh my gosh, thanks Twinky!!
Love how Sansanee tried to make Soraya look bad by saying she ran off with a guy and then Harit says he's the one she ran off with!! Ha... ha. Sansanee gets what's coming to her.

But oh nooo.... my heart's broken into a billion pieces. :lmao:
No sign of Arisoya.

Twinky

sarNie Elites
no wonder i been sneezing this pass week, i was being talked about in this forum. lol. the final spoiler is up. hopefully things are changed and baby is around :D

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol twinky, its not a bad thing (we just missed you thats all) thank you for the spoiler it is soooo sweet! i can already see all of this happening... ^_^

so its not mention at all that So is pregnant (or did you want us to be surprise? lol)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
thanks twinky....can't wait to see the end but i'm also going to be so sad when JLR is over, no more sexy jogging from harit :lmao: .....

kayti

sarNie Egg
thank you twinky so much for the story line....i was so sad that it was going to be the last story line for JLR. thank you.

cecilia

Staff member
Oh my gosh, thanks Twinky!!
Love how Sansanee tried to make Soraya look bad by saying she ran off with a guy and then Harit says he's the one she ran off with!! Ha... ha. Sunsanee gets what's coming to her.

But oh nooo.... my heart's broken into a billion pieces. :lmao:
No sign of Arisoya.

no wonder i been sneezing this pass week, i was being talked about in this forum. lol. the final spoiler is up. hopefully things are changed and baby is around :D
i got back and saw this .. TWINKY is definitely sneaky behind my back .. :lol:
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE SPOILER .. it sound super awesome
i was hoping to hear confirmation about the pregnancy but i guess not

while reading that spoiler .. one of the section got my heart beat super fast .. why?
SO DROWN-HARITH GIVING HER MOUTH TO MOUTH CPR? .. THE CHEST .. AND CHANCE OF BABY ARISOYA .. not looking good

i trully believe that they change it and make it happen .. seriously, i'm waiting here patiently for it .. the SURPRISE they talked about in ssbt is getting on my nerve too
i'm super CURIOUS to know what's going on - i want the surprise to be the one that i'm waiting for .. and hopefully
WITH SO DROWN-AND HARITH DOING CPR WONT' HURT ARISOYA ..

ah, the return services of a new prisoner sound UBBER SWEET AND CUTE .. can't wait to see this part act out ..

cecilia

Staff member
^hahah. that's too funny, i just realize that he even got in the farmer pant .. :loool: now that's too cute .. thanks for the cap.
i like HARITH .. a very humble man who enjoy life by wearing cheap stuff but keep on building his empire too ... that's right, make it big for SORIYA and ARISOYA :wub:

man, a part of me want them to extend this lakorn now that SO AND HARITH will be happily ever after at the island .. :lmao:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
arent So & Harit supposed to be happily hugging in front of Harins grave?...that is the part where i really and truly believe that she is going to tell him that she is pregnant... :wub:

man, this would be a good time to have one of my deja vu thing...

thank you Lynda for sharing the clips...looks very interesting!! i cant hardly wait to see it. :spin:

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
thank you for the spoilers... man i hope the baby scene is the surprise?.... need a baby scene

nophankh

sarNie Adult
I'm a little surprise by the ending, I thought there was gonna be a show down between Weshat and Harit.
I was thinking Harit was gonna get shot and Soriya would come to visit him at the hospital.

I swear, Sunsanee became BOUNTAI in just one episode.

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
They better be a baby, r I'm going to protest :baby-scene-pop-corn: :baby-scene-pop-corn: :baby-scene-pop-corn: :baby-scene-pop-corn: :baby-scene-pop-corn: :baby-scene-pop-corn: :baby-scene-pop-corn: :baby-scene-pop-corn: :baby-scene-pop-corn: :baby-scene-pop-corn:

Raindown

sarNie Egg
hahaha..i was just thinking that too..LOL.. :baby-scene-pop-corn: :baby-scene-pop-corn: :baby-scene-pop-corn: :baby-scene-pop-corn: :baby-scene-pop-corn: :baby-scene-pop-corn: :baby-scene-pop-corn: :baby-scene-pop-corn: :baby-scene-pop-corn: :baby-scene-pop-corn:

cecilia

Staff member
I'm a little surprise by the ending, I thought there was gonna be a show down between Weshat and Harit.
I was thinking Harit was gonna get shot and Soriya would come to visit him at the hospital.

I swear, Sunsanee became BOUNTAI in just one episode.
:lol: .. it's more of a few minutes .. she didn't go insane like BONTAI yet .. :( ..
but it was funny to read her behavior change .. like a remote ON/OFF :loool:

i think TWINKY skipped a few scene and just jump toward the end part ..
but wait, DIDN'T Weshat died by himself with some other problem, not by HARITH though? .
i swore, i thought i read that in the spoiler ..

anyway, GOOD THINKING ami.. MAYBE THEN we'll know that she is ..
or WHEN THE DOCTOR confirm it without HEARING SORIYA telling HARITH the story after her doctor visit.
i'm sensing, we'll get to hear it from the DOCTOR that she is ..
i mean, IT HAVE TO BE THAT WAY to have SORIYA that piss off at HARITH's altitude atm.