Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

Serenity

sarNie Egg
You said it all! Pinky is a great actress and beautiful but I want Pinky with Vee or Anas, maybe Cee. Aum and Pinky cute in a way but it seem an old couple. I can't really feel the CHEMISTRY between the two. Wonder why they chemistry are, which it is one my favorite subject too. :lol:
It is confirm that they are dating? In most talk shows I see Aum, it's him confessing his liking and interesting in Pinky. But I haven't seen or heard anything from Pinky. I mean I don't oppose them dating. I'm happy if Aum and Pinky are together if that what makes them happy. Of course I prefer him with Aff. Harith and Soraya...ALWAYS!

Raiya

sarNie Adult
When you said you love Aum did you look to your left and right to check if you husband not there. :lol: yeah Pinky fine, glad it was not BENZ, :lol: it would make the best if it was AFF! :yahoo:
:ph34r: Oops should of thought of that before posting!!! Good thing he doesn't know about this thread or have time to find me on here :lol:

I know, Aff is my first choice for him but oh well...I'll keep dreaming.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Omg you guys are simply too quick for meeh in here...gosh i was reading 299...just because my last post was over there...and then boom i go to 300..and out pops 302...wait wait...okie i guess i just reloaded to comment here in 302 and look look...page 303 shows up already....omg you guys...lolz...you guys are too krazy...THEY BETTER HAVE THAT BABY...IT WILL BE TOO MUCH OF A DISAPPOINTMENT FOR EVERYONE NOT TO GET THE BABY IN THIS LAKORN...SINCE THEY ALREADY TEASED US WITH SYMPTOMS.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg you guys are simply too quick for meeh in here...gosh i was reading 299...just because my last post was over there...and then boom i go to 300..and out pops 302...wait wait...okie i guess i just reloaded to comment here in 302 and look look...page 303 shows up already....omg you guys...lolz...you guys are too krazy...THEY BETTER HAVE THAT BABY...IT WILL BE TOO MUCH OF A DISAPPOINTMENT FOR EVERYONE NOT TO GET THE BABY IN THIS LAKORN...SINCE THEY ALREADY TEASED US WITH SYMPTOMS.
i agree wit wit baby part so bad...

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
:ph34r: Oops should of thought of that before posting!!! Good thing he doesn't know about this thread or have time to find me on here :lol:

I know, Aff is my first choice for him but oh well...I'll keep dreaming.
Aum might know this, hope he not mad at me! :loool:

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
Hi ladies, I just got home from work and last time I was in here it was at 299 and now it's at 300 something, need to run off and watch epi. 13 and wil be back to chat with you lovely ladies in a bit ;) . Love all the pictures.!!! Hot Loving Jungle Fever.. B) B)

cecilia

Staff member
contributing to this thread jus for u cecilia

awe :wub: i knew you sorta left JLR but this last minutes thing that you do for me .. I'M LOVE ALL OVER AGAIN .. i will keep this JLR SPIRIT on me .. HIGH AND BEYOND!! thank you na kha

VAN i feel the same .. IT'S ALL PRISNA's fault .. she spam too much in here today :loool: .. today's episode sorta blah me out .. i dont' have much to comment .. so not much spam ..

sulad

sarNie Adult
If that really true, I have to wear a mask or hide out, :ph34r: read my comment it crazy, maybe I scared him away, feel bad, at least he could chit chat with you girls! heheh
HAHAHA.
LOL :lol:
I think he'll understand us.
We're just fans who likes to imagine.
HAHAHAHA.
But if he is to read our 300 page of conversation.
He must be interested of what we're talking about.

HAHAHA.
Cecilia you're so funny.
I don't think he'll trace back to our 300 page.
So don't worry.
;)

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
Prisna you are too funny.

i hope we didnt scare Umm with all of this girly chit chat!!! :lol: (i cant help but think that when sometime when there are guests here that he could be one of them-- :huh: who knows!)

Ceci--i was thinking the same thing about the coffee when i was reading at clubatichart...

there's another item on our list of things that we wont be looking at the same way again, coffee & eggs (i dont know if i can handle breakfast from McDonald's now :loool: )

cecilia

Staff member
Prisna you are too funny.

i hope we didnt scare Umm with all of this girly chit chat!!! :lol: (i cant help but think that when sometime when there are guests here that he could be one of them-- :huh: who knows!)

Ceci--i was thinking the same thing about the coffee when i was reading at clubatichart...

there's another item on our list of things that we wont be looking at the same way again, coffee & eggs (i dont know if i can handle breakfast from McDonald's now :loool: )
i suppose, we're getting very silly starting seeing things and see HARITH/SORIYA together .. when i order or fry eggs, will think of them, when i drink hot coffee/chocolate, will think of them, when i think of BABY, i will be disappoint b/c of them too, there's too many things that tie for them .. Lol

BEEBEE i was so crushed this morning when i didn't see the result of what i want to see but think about it now. i'm just too washy/wishy about things, misinterpret it .. LET'S HOPE they prove me wrong in next wk episode.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
awe :wub: i knew you sorta left JLR but this last minutes thing that you do for me .. I'M LOVE ALL OVER AGAIN .. i will keep this JLR SPIRIT on me .. HIGH AND BEYOND!! thank you na kha

VAN i feel the same .. IT'S ALL PRISNA's fault .. she spam too much in here today :loool: .. today's episode sorta blah me out .. i dont' have much to comment .. so not much spam ..
Maybe I need stop comment for a few minutes, (Especially SPAMMING) :loool: Can't blame me, I have alot of thing in my mind , got to let it out, so I can put new stuff about AUM in. :loool: SLAP YOURSELF GIRL, OUCH that HURT (See other SPAM) :lol: :p

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
yea,my mom is bugging me to put on epi 13 --ive been putting it off like almost 2 hrs now. lol

be back in a hr to criticize epi 13 <_<

cecilia

Staff member
ooh PRISNA don't' hurt yourself. you're not HARITHS' jamleuy yet. GOTTA save the energy to fight with him :ph34r:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
ooh PRISNA don't' hurt yourself. you're not HARITHS' jamleuy yet. GOTTA save the energy to fight with him :ph34r:
Waiting for epi 14 and ARISOYA hurt me more than slapping my own self! :loool: I think I have energy, dont worry.

BTW where SARN? Miss her!

Hope this is not OFFTOPIC! :lol:

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
I love Harith and everything but I feel soooooooooooooooo bad for Tawatchai....hehehehehe...today's episode pissed me off real bad...I wanted to slap the computer b/c of Sunsanee... :loool:

onahc

sarNie Elites
This lakon is almost perfect, is it not? The leads are great, supportings are excellent, miscast is so's mom only because she looks too caucasian but she plays her role well. they should have chosen a better actor to play nagoon, Ryan is too inexperienced and it shows. the production is fine, lives up to ch3's standard. and the story itself is awesome and i'm glad the producers didn't overdo it. they made a concise, well scripted, directed and acted lakon (except for ryan jett). by the way is ryan and vicki jett mixed, i was told they are full thai but they sure don't look it?

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
Oh I also felt bad for Aum (Harit) too b/c when he found out about Tawatchai's accident and he went to visit him...when So came out of Tawatchai's hosp. room you could see him tearing up a bit...poor Aum....