Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

dmdaisy

sarNie Hatchling
This lakon is almost perfect, is it not? The leads are great, supportings are excellent, miscast is so's mom only because she looks too caucasian but she plays her role well. they should have chosen a better actor to play nagoon, Ryan is too inexperienced and it shows. the production is fine, lives up to ch3's standard. and the story itself is awesome and i'm glad the producers didn't overdo it. they made a concise, well scripted, directed and acted lakon (except for ryan jett). by the way is ryan and vicki jett mixed, i was told they are full thai but they sure don't look it?
I agree with you and you can see why ryan got let go in the one lakorn cause he's like not p'ak material at all well actually his not any kind of material right now maybe he needs to get some acting lessons to show some emotion when he's talking and not look so blank and he talks slow maybe he don't speak thai that well or on a regular basis. It be like me speaking thai can understand almost everything they say but can't speak it at all if i did probably slow like the way ryan talks. I always assume him and vicky are mixed what asian would have a last name like jett and they look mixed.
I haven't seen episode 13 sounds depressing and i hate when there no screen time between the leads :angry: but the ending looks really cute :yahoo: you girls so funny in here fainting :spin: and drooling :drool:

nophankh

sarNie Adult
I agree with you and you can see why ryan got let go in the one lakorn cause he's like not p'ak material at all well actually his not any kind of material right now maybe he needs to get some acting lessons to show some emotion when he's talking and not look so blank and he talks slow maybe he don't speak thai that well or on a regular basis. It be like me speaking thai can understand almost everything they say but can't speak it at all if i did probably slow like the way ryan talks. I always assume him and vicky are mixed what asian would have a last name like jett and they look mixed.
I haven't seen episode 13 sounds depressing and i hate when there no screen time between the leads :angry: but the ending looks really cute :yahoo: you girls so funny in here fainting :spin: and drooling :drool:
There is screen time between Harit and Soriya, but she keeps pushing him away.
After the market, she wouldn't let him carry the bags.
It was too cute, he wanted to play the helpful husband role. She pushed him away and told him "NO" "go home".

At her mom's house, he came to visit. She again pushed him away by throwing the pearl bracelet at him.
"I don't love you." Harit: "I don't believe you."
The second time he came to visit her at her mom's house and they got physical and Nu-goon had to break them up.
She told nu-goon, "Don't bother with him. He's leaving and never coming back."
Harit's response:"I definitely be back!!!!"

At the hospital to visit Tawatchia, they chatted about taking responsibility for one's action.
She pushed him away again by telling to stay with Sunsanee when secretly she loved him.
She's pushing him away so everyone can be save and happy.

Near the end, he comes back to the farm to visit Soriya.

I LOVE HARIT> Dude is persistent. He knows what he wants and fights for it.
I've seen a lot of lakorn where p'ek just gives up on n'ek because she rejects him once.
It's like they're stupid or something and doesn't see that N'ek loves them.
They have to be convinced by a friend to go hunting for n'ek. I hate these lackluster p'eks.

HARIT on the other hand has been rejected by Soriya more than a 100 times and he fights for her.
She keeps pushing him away, he still comes around. I think that is winning her heart too.
She seemed disappointed when she told Nu-goon after the bracelet incident that she had pushed him away and he will never come back.
But nope, he didn't listen.
He came the next day. HAHA.
I think I need to give him a high five.
haha. dude just kicks ass.

ibsim820

sarNie Egg
Ok, I finish epi 13 and boy do I have a major headache and heartache guys. I can't stand seeing San she is so annoying and there is so much of her in this epi. that B***H is so mean to Soraya I wish So would stand up for herself sometime. I'm going to finish up what Boontai started: here it go :arrg: :arrg: :arrg: :arrg: :arrg: now San is going to be in a hospital til the end of the lakorn. Hold on one more :arrg: !!! That's what cuz my headache. Now, the heartache part when Soraya throw the pearl bracelet to the ground my heart was broken the same time as Harit (NO SHE DIDN'T) :lmao: Soraya is crying , Harit is hurting , and I'm melting cuz of Harit. From all this aches there is one good part I like when Harit have on a black suit with the white dress shirt, awwww sooooo HOT :drool: This one is for Chai :arrg: for punching Harit (don't get me wrong I like Chai too).

I love your punches!! Reading everyone's comments here is as entertaining as watching JLR. Usually I come in here to read everyone's comments/updates on JLR but today I feel like I have to join in. I'm not trying to promote violence or anything but I can't help it but get a kick out of watching Bontai beating up San. It's long over due for her!!!

Aaaah, Hakrit....is oozing with sex appeal and charisma!!! I haven't followed Thai lakorn for a long time. I first got interested in JLR from reading everyone's comments in here. But once I started to watch it, I just can't put it away. Waiting for M and T has never been this long before. You guys are the best promoter of JLR.

I'm with everyone, too, that there might be a baby announcement in the last episode! So and Hakrit are sizzling hot in JLR! I love watching how they interact with each other! The facial expression from Hakrit to So is just priceless! I love the fact that Hakrit does not hestitate to express his love towards So. He's the kind of man that many women desire and want. The chemistry between them is undeniable!

Thanks for making my M and T alot more entertaining!!! :D

dmdaisy

sarNie Hatchling
There is screen time between Harit and Soriya, but she keeps pushing him away.
After the market, she wouldn't let him carry the bags.
It was too cute, he wanted to play the helpful husband role. She pushed him away and told him "NO" "go home".

At her mom's house, he came to visit. She again pushed him away by throwing the pearl bracelet at him.
"I don't love you." Harit: "I don't believe you."
The second time he came to visit her at her mom's house and they got physical and Nu-goon had to break them up.
She told nu-goon, "Don't bother with him. He's leaving and never coming back."
Harit's response:"I definitely be back!!!!"

At the hospital to visit Tawatchia, they chatted about taking responsibility for one's action.
She pushed him away again by telling to stay with Sunsanee when secretly she loved him.
She's pushing him away so everyone can be save and happy.

Near the end, he comes back to the farm to visit Soriya.

I LOVE HARIT> Dude is persistent. He knows what he wants and fights for it.
I've seen a lot of lakorn where p'ek just gives up on n'ek because she rejects him once.
It's like they're stupid or something and doesn't see that N'ek loves them.
They have to be convinced by a friend to go hunting for n'ek. I hate these lackluster p'eks.

HARIT on the other hand has been rejected by Soriya more than a 100 times and he fights for her.
She keeps pushing him away, he still comes around. I think that is winning her heart too.
She seemed disappointed when she told Nu-goon after the bracelet incident that she had pushed him away and he will never come back.
But nope, he didn't listen.
He came the next day. HAHA.
I think I need to give him a high five.
haha. dude just kicks ass.
I guess that's not to bad then i'll watch it to catch up and yeah i like my p'ak like that too just come out and say what he feel and go after what he wants regardless of how much n'ak pushes him away. I do hate when they make p'ak kinda on the stupid end and can never see that n'ak is hurting also or how she is really feeling when she said something mean to him or push him away for the feelings of others or worst when n'ak crys and p'ak still doesn't get it and leaves and don't bother to try after that i mean come on what girl gonna cry if she don't really care about you in the first place those p'ak deserve a slap in the face :angry: were as harit deserves a high-five and a kiss :kiss: for being persistence. :wub: welcome seashore i was like you to come in and just read but then you can't help yourself you gotta join in everyone so funny in here and cool:clap:

cecilia

Staff member
YEA, MORE FANS .. thank you everyone .. we tried to make JLR fever contagious, it sure seem like its' very CONTAGIOUS atm. thank you for all the good input .. this lakorn truly deserve all the crazy and hypes atm . WELCOME SEASHORE

there are so many favorite scenes for me to pick them all .. i LOVE every moment of HARITH/SORIYA . .it would be great if i get to see ARISOYA along :wub:

cecilia

Staff member
LILXGXRIAH .. the last time i heard AIYA is working on it. i have heard she say anything yet. eventually when she's done, she'll have it up or maybe WISHBONE might have it up too ..

^i love this sad part but it hurt to see them like this :lmao:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
Harit is a Perfect Guy:
1.Rich (own a pearl farm, pearl factory,private island, and a mansion in Bangkok)
2. So sexy when he sweat around Soraya
3. Great In Swimming
4. Great in jogging with shirt on or shirtless
5.Have a mean look but yet soooo Sexy
6.Smart
7.Good at running around in the jungle
8.Have cute animals (gayu and Puangchompoo)
9.Know how to do a sexy walk when he's wearing his suit
10.Hot Body
11. Love eggs
12.Looks good in all different color t-shirts
13.Hot and Sexy

Ok, the list can go on but I'm geting tired

i love the list Van! drools on all of the above...

epi 13 was such a disappointment---more sour/bitter moments than sweet :eek:

i feel so sorry for So - get emotionally hurt from both sides (from Harit & San)

i think the best solution is to have So be pregnant so that Harit can just end it once & for all & that So have the more reason to get her man back ---i too wanna smack San (love those punches from Van btw)

i hurted my fingers flicking the screen a couple of times <_<

i will go watch Umm & drool at home .
(how would others think if they see me smiling foolishly + drooling?) :loool:

its great to see that more and more readers are sharing their input--this fever is super contagious!

an episode is about an hr 1/2, the director/s have plenty of room for a baby scene!

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Harit is a Perfect Guy:
1.Rich (own a pearl farm, pearl factory,private island, and a mansion in Bangkok)
2. So sexy when he sweat around Soraya :drool:
3. Great In Swimming
4. Great in jogging with shirt on or shirtless :drool:
5.Have a mean look but yet soooo Sexy
6.Smart
7.Good at running around in the jungle :drool:
9.Know how to do a sexy walk when he's wearing his suit :drool:
10.Hot Body :drool:
11. Love eggs
12.Looks good in all different color t-shirts
13.Hot and Sexy :drool:

Ok, the list can go on but I'm geting tired ^_^
I love the lists!
He is a man who ready to be a father! :yahoo:
Harit can cook too. :drool: HOT when he is mad! FAINTED
KNow how to hug and kiss his woman especially he can be ROMANTIC! :wub:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
^VAN this is the one that you will get all wet .. YOU NEED MORE THAN ONE SHIRT .. *faint* *nosebleed*
i WANT THIS BOOK : so MANY PRIVATE LIFE/PICTURES .. :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: man, i wish i was there camera-ing
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AQNpE4T0d6g&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AQNpE4T0d6g&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
All i can say is PINKY IS ONE LUCKY GIRL that can get him all blushy :lmao:​
Cecila I was drooling on my keyboard when I saw the first part of the video, then he was SHIRTLESS! FAINTED, :drool: :drool: :drool: Girl, you made my day and make my heart beating so fast wheN I see my BOO! :wub:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
^muahah. it's hard to have me drool too but i bump into this clip by accident in YOUTUBE ..
and man, my jaw drop open and i'm just can't stop staring .. :ph34r: - this is why i need to hide
when he come here in sarnworld .. :loool: but yup. the last few shot of the shoot .. man, *faint* ..
when he's trying to look like unzipping his pant-download,convert,put in my ipod player *nosebleed*
:loool:
Girl, I have to put this on my cellphone and tell my friend that he my MAN! :loool: I need to hide too when Aum come over SWORld! :lol: I have to add that video to favorite at youtube! :p

SunStar

sarNie Elites
wow... what are you ladies going to do once this lakorn is over?!

i cannot imagine... LOL

sulad

sarNie Adult
^VAN this is the one that you will get all wet .. YOU NEED MORE THAN ONE SHIRT .. *faint* *nosebleed*
i WANT THIS BOOK : so MANY PRIVATE LIFE/PICTURES .. :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: man, i wish i was there camera-ing
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AQNpE4T0d6g&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AQNpE4T0d6g&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
All i can say is PINKY IS ONE LUCKY GIRL that can get him all blushy :lmao:​
OMFG!
:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:
I think I am going to look like that the whole day today.
His HOT ASS Bod is stuck on my mind now.

chenling

sarNie Adult
Harit is a Perfect Guy:
2. So sexy when he sweat around Soraya :drool:
3. Great In Swimming :drool:
4. Great in jogging with shirt on or shirtless :drool:
5.Have a mean look but yet soooo Sexy :drool:
6.Smart
7.Good at running around in the jungle :drool:
9.Know how to do a sexy walk when he's wearing his suit :drool:
10.Hot Body :drool:
11. Love eggs
12.Looks good in all different color t-shirts :drool:
13.Hot and Sexy :drool:

Ok, the list can go on but I'm geting tired ^_^
Love the list.....had to drop in having JLR withdrawls, the shakes aren't good ladies!!! Have to get my daily dose of JLR...hmm maybe some graphics....

cecilia

Staff member
Girl, I have to put this on my cellphone and tell my friend that he my MAN! :loool: I need to hide too when Aum come over SWORld! :lol: I have to add that video to favorite at youtube! :p
:loool: too funny but true. i have it on my ipod .. it goes anywhere with me .. :wub:

ready for some more HARITH LOVE .. ?

^he looks good here :drool:

^they are so HOT together :wub:

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
ahhhh haha... yall are funny! i have clips of AumHARIT from JLR in my cell phone lol befor I go to sleep i watch it! that's sounds alittle obessed but dang can't i just see a lovely handsome face bofore i sleep so i can dose off with a nice dream kekeke...\

my mom and sis thinks i'm crazy! :huh: you can say that aha :D
there's also a thread on JLR going on at soompi forums too i didn't know lets go boom the pages kekeke...