Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

cecilia

Staff member
ice_creamgirl04 I like your picture of Harit and the ice cream. Can I blend him with that ice cream so I can eat him and the ice cream before going to bed ( Harit favor ice cream must be very yummie). :p Nite Nite.....
i know what he likes - STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE ICE CREAM :loool:
it's 1 am here ..and i'm still up.. can't sleep ..

LYNDA sarah need help earlier, but i'm not sure about now ..

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
i know what he likes - STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE ICE CREAM :loool:
it's 1 am here ..and i'm still up.. can't sleep ..

LYNDA sarah need help earlier, but i'm not sure about now ..
LoL does he really like strawberry shortcake?
I tried to do one with this picture and I had him on top like a strawberry too..But it turned out kind of weird because I had to cut his legs off! :loool: So then I just decided not to do it..It would have worked if the picture didnt cut off half of his legs.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Ok...everytime I come in here, I get lost cause I have to go back 3-5 pages to get to where I last left off. Slow down everyone!

I love Harith's cocky smile. Gosh...his voice turns me on! Harith is the PERFECT MAN!

chenling

sarNie Adult
LoL does he really like strawberry shortcake?
I tried to do one with this picture and I had him on top like a strawberry too..But it turned out kind of weird because I had to cut his legs off! :loool: So then I just decided not to do it..It would have worked if the picture didnt cut off half of his legs.
this picture...gives me ideas..lol..i'm gonna stop lol he's a fox!

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
Ok...everytime I come in here, I get lost cause I have to go back 3-5 pages to get to where I last left off. Slow down everyone!

I love Harith's cocky smile. Gosh...his voice turns me on! Harith is the PERFECT MAN!
:loool: me too..and by the time i'm done leaving my comment the forum jumpes another 3 pages :loool: I'm going to go and finish the rest of ep12 now..have fun everyone! :kiss:

chenling

sarNie Adult
:loool: hahahaa ok chengling... :yahoo: PLEASE SHARE! :drool:
really you don't, its like if you walked into a club and saw him, I mean you'd run into a wall, lose all train of thought, spill your drink all over yourself..etc...the look he's got, I mean..he's a nice piece of man candy and i wouldn't kick em' outta bed for eating crackers :lol:

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
really you don't, its like if you walked into a club and saw him, I mean you'd run into a wall, lose all train of thought, spill your drink all over yourself..etc...the look he's got, I mean..he's a nice piece of man candy and i wouldn't kick em' outta bed for eating crackers :lol:
:loool: Girl..Why you be running into the wall..You better ride that "fox" if you see him! :loool: mmmm....now when I go out thats who I'm going to be thinking about...shoot someones gotta be there to remind me that its not really him! :loool:
I found this may 07 calander over at atichart..wanted to share it with you all! good thing its over otherwise my calandar would always stay May 07..hahaha I'd be so lost and confussed! :loool:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Dude...if I saw him at the clubs, God knows how I'd react. I'd totally make a fool out of myself. First, I get his ugliest looking friend to buy me a drink. That way, he'll think I'm considerate cause I don't hate on the ugly mo foes. Then...as the night progress...dang it, I really don't know when it comes to guys that I really like and he's definitely one of them.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
:loool: Girl..Why you be running into the wall..You better ride that "fox" if you see him! :loool: mmmm....now when I go out thats who I'm going to be thinking about...shoot someones gotta be there to remind me that its not really him! :loool:
I found this may 07 calander over at atichart..wanted to share it with you all! good thing its over otherwise my calandar would always stay May 07..hahaha I'd be so lost and confussed! :loool:

Haha...can you really ride a fox? Shoot, I'll ride him no matter what he is. *slaps face* I gotta snap out of it. My bf's getting irritated. haha...I talked about Aum too much.

I got my whole family hooked on JLR. We all saw the 1989 version when we were younger. They all hate me now cause like all of us, they caught the fever.

cikna

sarNie Adult
Well, as for there is no cure for this sickness (JLR Disorder), I will be in content. Like what people say, if you can't beat them, what the heck, just join them! B) I'm all smiling when suddenly my Indian friend asked, "Why are you smiling Lyana?" I said," Becuz I'm happy I have the virus". He was confused and said "paitium..." (which means crazy in Tamil!) :wacko: Hahahahahahahahaha.... :yahoo:

sulad

sarNie Adult
OMG! :loool:
You guys are hilarious.
HAHAHA.
If I saw him at club, I'll totally buy him a drink and get him drunk.
Then get him on the dance floor and get the groove on.
Then take him to the hotel. ;)
HAHAHA.
Hopefully he don't come here and see this.
He'll be scare to go to the club and if any girl buy him a drink.
He'll think that is me.
LOL.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
:drool: Ladies...date rape..Guys do it all the time..It's time we retaliate! :loool: mmmm he'll be my first victim! :loool: just kidding..thats a little too extreme even for a fan!
Ceda_lee..i dont know if you can ride a fox :wub: ..hahah that made me think about the ginger bread man and how the fox ate him all up..mmmm..shoooott aum can eat me up anytime.. all I'll be saying is uhhmmm...:wub: lol..ok that was my most x-rated comment ever! I take it back I take it back.. :loool:

cecilia

Staff member
gals you guy cracked me up .. now i'll be like sarN, there are guys in here .. we're getting heat na :blush: :loool:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Someone fix the forum, where's dear Sarn? I hate it when it's listed, I can't see everyone's comments and posts.

Anyway, wonder if Wishbone can release the .srt files for the episodes or perhaps change the times to fit the HQ DVD episodes up for download. I want to do a JLR marathon with my cousins who aren't familiar with Thai next weekend or something. I've never been this confident about any lakorn in my entire life. They're such picky viewers and I guarantee my life that they will fall in love with it like us. :lol: I want to watch it on my flatscreen which means I want to burn off these subbed HQ files, wonder if Wishbone is planning on doing that? The online files are simply too LQ, it'll be too blurry for television plus, nothing beats the HQ DVDs baby!

cecilia

Staff member
AIYA i agree .. it's so HARD to please my kdrama sisters - i wanna show them this but the only pity is that they don't' understand thai and i would have to be their interpreter which annoy the heck out of me. i almost want to BUG WISHBONE for the srt file and synch it to HQ but i'm afraid she won't .. but again, i haven't attempt to ask either .. so yup, i don't know .. maybe you and i can bother her for our JLR LOVE. :p

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
AIYA i agree .. it's so HARD to please my kdrama sisters - i wanna show them this but the only pity is that they don't' understand thai and i would have to be their interpreter which annoy the heck out of me. i almost want to BUG WISHBONE for the srt file and synch it to HQ but i'm afraid she won't .. but again, i haven't attempt to ask either .. so yup, i don't know .. maybe you and i can bother her for our JLR LOVE. :p
Yah, I'm going to PM her too see if she needs some help. If so, I'll be willing to pitch in time for a few episodes. When I rip the HQ DVDs, each episode would roughly be around 700MB, that's the only guarantee that it will be near DVD quality again when it's done buring with subs.

Eak, I don't think I'm going to sub Ratree Samosorn Part 2...one, I don't have much time and two, I don't know, I wasn't that cherry and happy while watching it. -_- Anyway, I may.