Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
:rolleyes: LOL she wants to go home now..But I'm not done yet! LOL better take her before she starts crying..She's really excited..I think she thinks I'm going to read to her! :loool: she keeps saying na na na pee ka na na! People are starting to stare again! LOL now she wants me to spend the night so I can read all the books to her! LOL what can I say they love hearing my voice! hahaha :loool: Ok time to leave the library now..talk to you all later! :kiss:

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
Sarn, is over there hanging with Bai, Gayu, and Chompoo at Bai hut. She will be eating eggs day and night. :loool: :loool:

summer

sarNie Egg
ATC website is working now, just to let you know.
now I did as one of the list said that even silent reader also start to post.
Oh well ;) you girls are all funny and it is very entertaining reading this JRL forum

Raiya

sarNie Adult
OMG after I left the thread I started to feel dizzy and nauseous (I need to go lie down)...could it be...I hope I'm not pregnant with Harit's baby too! :eek:

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
OMG after I left the thread I started to feel dizzy and nauseous (I need to go lie down)...could it be...I hope I'm not pregnant with Harit's baby too! :eek:
Hi Raiya, are you Ok? Have you been eating Harit ice cream that might be the cause of you getting pregnant? :loool: Seem like everyone is getting pregnant around here. Valentine Love :wub: is getting to everyone or what?

sulad

sarNie Adult
You guys are fast.
I left the forum for like 3 hours and the page went up to 4 page.
HAHAHA.

Prisna : :loool:
But from what Cecilia and I see.
Harit is going to pick Soriya than you.
:p

:loool:
You gals are just so funny.

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Hi Raiya, are you Ok? Have you been eating Harit ice cream that might be the cause of you getting pregnant? :loool: Seem like everyone is getting pregnant around here. Valentine Love :wub: is getting to everyone or what?
No I leave the ice cream and yogurt to the rest of you gals! I'm a coffee kind of girl...so I should be okay...tho I wouldn't mind having Harit's baby, but I'll have to fight off Prisna and all the other ladies in here :lol:

Yes I def feel the LOVE!

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
OMG... I just thoght of something you guys what if Aum is in here already and he is one of the guest user and just checking us out, without us knowing it.. :eek: :eek: Where is my mask? :ph34r: If you are in here Aum my username is PinkyLuvAum :wub: and I Luv you Harit. :wub: Could you please take off your shirt for me, Thank You. :drool: :drool: :drool: :loool:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
awww, feel better soon (let us know if there is really is some good news Raiya *winks)

OMG... I just thoght of something you guys what if Aum is in here already and he is one of the guest user and just checking us out, without us knowing it.. :eek: :eek: Where is my mask? :ph34r: If you are in here Aum my username is PinkyLuvAum :wub: and I Luv you Harit. :wub: Could you please take off your shirt for me, Thank You. :drool: :drool: :drool: :loool:
lol Van, he probably is one of the guest, *running to hide now!

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
awww, feel better soon (let us know if there is really is some good news Raiya *winks)
lol Van, he probably is one of the guest, *running to hide now!
amikrazie, I dont think we be the only one who are embarrass, Aum is going to get embarrass too just reading all the things we been saying about him and everything else. His face is going to turn red :wub: when he is shy and embarrass just like when people say Pinky name to him. He's so adorable when he is shy. :kiss:

cecilia

Staff member
Cecelia, that first picture where Soriya has her mouth open looks like she's welcoming Harith's mouth, don't you think?

Seriously, I don't know how Aff is holding back and not jump all over Aum. I bet she's melting inside too. Too bad she has a bf :( .

HAPPY V-DAY TO ALL JLR FANS!!!
i like the one of him shirtless with the white cloth around his waist .. :drool:
i can just imagine myself .. cling on to him .. and hug him tight, and the
way he look at her too .. AWE .. he wants it .. :ph34r:

OMG... I just thoght of something you guys what if Aum is in here already and he is one of the guest user and just checking us out, without us knowing it.. :eek: :eek: Where is my mask? :ph34r: If you are in here Aum my username is PinkyLuvAum :wub: and I Luv you Harit. :wub: Could you please take off your shirt for me, Thank You.
van, you're running out of clothes soon if we continue like this .. DRINK plenty of water na kha.

RAIYA's preggy too .. how can you gals get hit so fast and SORIYA is still in the process :lmao: .. should we recommend her UMM ICE CREAM AND YOGURT too?.

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
I notice on the bottom of formu there are list all the people that is on the thread, there is a username pinky but never post anything here before. :unsure: Aum is that you? :unsure: I got my mask on this time. :ph34r: :lol:

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
i like the one of him shirtless with the white cloth around his waist .. :drool:
van, you're running out of clothes soon if we continue like this .. DRINK plenty of water na kha.

RAIYA's preggy too .. how can you gals get hit so fast and SORIYA is still in the process :lmao: .. should we recommend her UMM ICE CREAM AND YOGURT too?.
Hi Cecilia
I know, Right? Harit if you are in here I need more clothes, I'm drooling :drool: :drool: on myself alot so get me some of those see through shirt like you got Soraya. :loool: I like the green top and the white one too...

sulad

sarNie Adult

HAHAHA.
I know huh.
Soriya is not even there yet and all of them are already pregnant.
I wonder what will P'Aum thinks of all these girl being pregnant by him.
Pimping?
:loool:

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
I notice on the bottom of formu there are list all the people that is on the thread, there is a username pinky but never post anything here before. :unsure: Aum is that you? :unsure: I got my mask on this time. :ph34r: :lol:
:loool: Now I have to go check out this "Pinky" persons profile! ahaha

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
amikrazie, I dont think we be the only one who are embarrass, Aum is going to get embarrass too just reading all the things we been saying about him and everything else. His face is going to turn red :wub: when he is shy and embarrass just like when people say Pinky name to him. He's so adorable when he is shy. :kiss:
hahaha i think so too, but have you not been reading what some of us are posting lately? LMAO i need to get my mask on too... :ph34r:

maybe its him or maybe its know who!!??uh-oh :ph34r: quickly...

lol, yea i guess i am one of the stubborn ones that doesnt get preg quickly --i still wanna have fun lol jk!

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
:loool: OK ladies..I have some news..LOL if it's just pinky then it's not him..I checked this persons profile..they do post! hahaha..gosh doing a member search with the name "pinky" came out with a lot of other pinky members..hahaha
I'm kind of sad that it's not him...but kind of glad too..some of our comments have become a little :blush: :wub: