Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

nophankh

sarNie Adult

Another pic from Valentine's day, a different angle.

There has been a lot of news of about him and pinky hooking up.

I know you guys have seen this pictures, but I think we didn't see the nose touching pic.

sarN

sarNie Granny
HAHAHAAH i just seen JLR News in SeeSun the lady did say Jamleuy rak FEVERRRRRRRRRRR HAHAHAH seriously did they came to Sarnworld?????????? where did they get dat ??????????????? hahahah soo funnieeeeeee

Preahya

sarNie Hatchling
here are some sexy photo of aum...one sporting his `HARITH LOOK,` and the other one I just love because he soo darn sexy in it :lol:

AND

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
here are some sexy photo of aum...one sporting his `HARITH LOOK,` and the other one I just love because he soo darn sexy in it :lol:

AND

Girl, do you know what happen when you do this? Cecilia where are you? :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: What is it saying on his shirt (Love Van Forever). LOL...

sarN

sarNie Granny

I know you guys have seen this pictures, but I think we didn't see the nose touching pic.

o'my hahahah !!!! so harit kiss her on the forehead ..sniff her on the cheek and they rub their nose hahahahhah talking about cheesy sweet scene lmaoooooo...they should make soyia kiss him back tooo !!

sulad

sarNie Adult
here's the link to our flashchat...

http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/123flashchat.swf

hey sarn is it just my pc or the damn chat is not loading. Try going into it cuz my pc is a bit crazy today.

Here's the time for watching it live.

8:30am eastern time
7:30am cental time
6:30am mountain time
5:30am pacific time
Thank you Kkrystal.
Can't wait until tommorow then.
:)

Sarn : Foresure they got that word from here.
Or from our Sarnies in P'Aum Web Board.
HEHEHE. :)

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks Lynda yea we havent seen the nose touching one yet...ohhh its so cute...

yea Preahya: thanks for sharing the pic of the Jungle Man...he sure is lau ...lau jung leuy!

sarN

sarNie Granny
funnieee ... im on my labtop in my rooom ok and im staring at the nose rub picture ...i feel the picture is so small so i have to put my face on the screen to gett a better view lmaooo...funnie thing is i feel like im rubing my nose on them hahah

NiteStarrz

sarNie Egg
Girl, do you know what happen when you do this? Cecilia where are you? :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: What is it saying on his shirt (Love Van Forever). LOL...

i saw the poster for this his shirt says "handsome person, choosing to do good" and his quote is that "there is good all around you, it is up to you whether or not to do good" hope that helps ;p

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
o'my hahahah !!!! so harit kiss her on the forehead ..sniff her on the cheek and they rub their nose hahahahhah talking about cheesy sweet scene lmaoooooo...they should make soyia kiss him back tooo !!
So Harit kiss her on the forehead.. sniff her on the cheek and they rub their nose now they should do butterfly kisses lashes to lashes. heheh :yahoo: Maybe they can also :slapandkissse3: :slapandkissse3: :slapandkissse3: :clap:

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Welcome ^_^

aigOo... i restarted my baby 3x and lolz it's like moving one step at a time. Earlier it wouldn't load so i restart it. 2nd time i was able to log in but it says connecting to server and it time out on me. 3rd time... lolz i can't get into the room.

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
i saw the poster for this his shirt says "handsome person, choosing to do good" and his quote is that "there is good all around you, it is up to you whether or not to do good" hope that helps ;p
Thanks NiteStarrz... but I like it better if it say " Handsome person, choosing to love Van Forever". :lol: :lol:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid

lol thanks for the translation Nite: i was gonna say Van..funny cause the last time i read it i didnt see your name on it :loool:

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
lol thanks for the translation Nite: i was gonna say Van..funny cause the last time i read it i didnt see your name on it :loool:
His arm is blocking the last few letters and Im sure Van is the letters he's blocking. :p I know you don't mean to block my name.. am not mad at you Aum..

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
lolz i dont think my baby can handle the nose kissing picture because after that picture load my baby is all haywired on me. Hopefully I can load it tomorrow. Ahaha i restart again and it still say request time out. I think she needs a coffee break with Umm.