Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

sulad

sarNie Adult
Ceci : Still haven't gotten over JLR also too.
I'm still thinking about Harit and Soriya.
Also your Arisoya.
Sigh.
Why Oh Why.

Raiya : Thank you.

You gals have good eyes.
She's wearing pearl earring and I'm also wearing one right now.
HEHEHE.
Now next step is to get a pearl necklace and ring.
HAHAHA.

sulad

sarNie Adult
i'm unsure if anyone said this but oh wells let me say it k.... well you kow how aff looks like a combo of thailands favorite nang'eaks right and that's why she's so beautiful..... well lately for me she's kinda starting to look like Shannon Bex from the Band DANITY KANE.... see for yourself.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iqx6SxMFWBs...feature=related tell me what you guys think k??
OMG!
They do have some smiliarity.
If you look Shannon from the side.
She totally look like Aff.
But to look at the full/front face then it's alittle different.
You got a good one.

"Pop Her Cherry"
You guys are naughty.
HAHAHA.

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Okay, so I finally finished and the ending was totally awesome (less Arisoya, so a little piece of my heart's still broken :lmao: ). Typically, it could have ended when the camera zoomed out when they finish talking in front of Harin's grave, but it's so nice they threw in the extra 'Harit-as-the-jamleuy' ending scenes--- that the "make out" scene on the bed. Whooo... soooo sweet!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I don't plan to leave the thread just yet, but when that happens-- I'll miss all the JLR craziness so much!! *BIG GROUP HUGS & KISSES to everyone who kept it so entertaining for the past month and a half!!* You girls are the BEST!!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
finish watching the rest of JLR...loved the ending....still can't believe that it ended....it is one of the best lakorn i have seen (next to my rahut rissaya)... :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: AUM & AFF 4ever.....and in my mind, there is a baby....they just don't know it yet.....it was a great remake....can't get enough of it....i probably gonna come back here over and over for old time sake...but i am not sure if i can read all these pages again...going to take a lot of work ^^

***I want to give thanks to all of those who made mv, pictures/banners, gave us spoilers, and basically everyone who had the JLR fever...i am so happy that i choose to watch this lakorn....THANKS A BUNCH***

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: that it's over, but went out in a beautiful way :clap: :clap: :clap:

nophankh

sarNie Adult
hahaha...I'm watching JLR with my parents.
When Soriya told her mom that she loved Harit, My mom was like,"tsk, she loves him even though he tortured her."

It's funny too, I wanted to asked my mom something and my dad raised his hand to tell me to shut up...haha.
He didn't want to miss a single thing from JLR.

My dad is such a lakorn whore. haha.

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
finish watching the rest of JLR...loved the ending....still can't believe that it ended....it is one of the best lakorn i have seen (next to my rahut rissaya)... :wub: :wub: AUM & AFF 4ever.....and in my mind, there is a baby....they just don't know it yet.....it was a great remake....can't get enough of it....i probably gonna come back here over and over for old time sake...but i am not sure if i can read all these pages again...going to take a lot of work ^^

***I want to give thanks to all of those who made mv, pictures/banners, gave us spoilers, and basically everyone who had the JLR fever...i am so happy that i choose to watch this lakorn....THANKS A BUNCH***

:lmao: :lmao:that it's over, but went out in a beautiful way :clap: :clap:
Me too, just finish watching the rest of JLR... I was blushing the whole time when they at Harin's grave and the scence on the bed. :blush: I was waiting all day for this and now it's over, this rush feeling of emptiness come over me. :( I can believe it's real over!!!!! All Good Things (Come To An End) SOOO SAD :( :( :( I feel very sad guys...

sarN

sarNie Granny
hahaha...I'm watching JLR with my parents.
When Soriya told her mom that she loved Harit, My mom was like,"tsk, she loves him even though he tortured her."

It's funny too, I wanted to asked my mom something and my dad raised his hand to tell me to shut up...haha.
He didn't want to miss a single thing from JLR.

My dad is such a lakorn whore. haha.
I LOVE dat scene

Her mom ask if she love him and she nodded her head and tear was just pouring out but she manage to smile - i love it and it was just soo bitter / sweet and she say i love him twice and noded 3 time ...as if she is truely madly deeply in love w/him . NICE GIRL LOVE BAD BOY

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
aww i miss the group hug again lol

i will misssssss this thread soooo much!

thank you everyone for this wonderful time, i really had a blast!

anyways have a gn everyone for i need to catch up on my sleep~ two days of little or no sleep that it is starting to catch up to me. <_<

kayti

sarNie Egg

anyways have a gn everyone for i need to catch up on my sleep~ two days of little or no sleep that it is starting to catch up to me. <_<

i totally agree........thank you everyone for making this thread exciting. i had a blast.......i hope see a new thread this exciting next time.....Love you guys lot......i will miss everyone ....

van~C!n

sarNie Adult

GoodNite amikrazie!!!!!!!!! Here is a Big Bear hug for you!!! Sweet Dream... ;) Goodnite ladies....

gracefulmoonie

sarNie Egg
wow, such a great ending to a well-deserved 5 star lakorn :wub:

I hope that Aff & Aum next lakorn will be as good as this one. speaking of their next lakorn, does anyone know when it will start filming or airing? Thanks cecilia, lynda, sarn and everyone else for bringing so much excitment for the course of this 1 and a half month----GO JLR FEVER!!!!!!!!! :p

cikna

sarNie Adult
I may not know everyone, but "terima kasih banyak-banyak"! to all. Thanks a lot! I enjoy my stay every time I visit this forum. HAven't download epi 14 yet but I'm doing it this evening. It has been quite some time since I'm going crazy over a Thai drama. Special thanks to all uploaders, summary writers, English subbers, and I should say, friends who were kind enough to share all the wonderful videos, mvs and caps of JLR. I'm hoping another lakorn by Aff and Aum (regardless who they are dating now) but I can't just help myself to be extra excited if they really hook up off screen :p . I got many things to express, too many I just don't know where to start. I like pondering on scenes that not many would be very excited about. E.g: when Harit visited Soriya at her farm's house and was greeted by her mother. When asked, he said he's here to see the mother, not the daughter (yeah...right...). There's a Malay proverb, (Kalu nak pikat anak, ambil hati mak) - If you want to get to the daughter, go through the mother. Smart move, Harit! Definitely, you'll be the mother's most loved son-in-law B)

Raiya

sarNie Adult

LOL i always am late to these things...yes big hugs to everyone. It really has been wonderful to be on this thread and i'm definitely going to miss all the anticipation and laughter. You gals sure know how to raise my fever! don't know if it will ever be like this for me again.

thanks guys for so many funny evenings!

gnite all, until next time!!!