Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

cecilia

Staff member
I believe cecilia post it already except lmao it's a couple of pages back now.

Yeah he always come around those time just to read but he don't really reply much. I think he only has ahah 54replies?

ahaha so don't feel bad if he didn't reply at the oversea section. He does read it but sometime his fans comments will make him speechless.
muahah. i have a feeling he stop by here and saw our explicit talks - that's why he feel 'r' by our words :p ..
but i think we're very conservative over there at atichart club . . . . or maybe i miss those thread over there . ^_^

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
that is so funny with the wild hair nights than the baby LOL you girls think of such funny stuff!

fun

Expired Sarnie
i can spam all day in this thread if i had the whole day on the computer... lol... jlr rule 2008.

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
o wow that pianist is really good...making me jealous too! me daydreaming of playing this themesong with any type of instruments is the closest that i will ever get..since i cannot read the musical notes.
cool Princess, if you do figure it out dont forget to share it with the rest of us

girl where have you been!!! i haven't talked to you in a while! hahah but of course i will share it w/ my JLR sisters haha when i get the tunes we all want ;)

Princess : HAHAHA.
My plans just got change, so that means I can come.
But still not sure, because things just come up.
But I'll make sure not to miss it.
Who wouldn't want to see the twins and the HOT Daddy.
HAHAHA.
haha and if nethind does randomly pop up ima still drag you to the baby shower :lol:

GP I miss you again!!!!
Pianist is sooo good... listen to it makes me see Soraya face when she at Bai's hut crying... So sad too... And it makes me miss JLR once again.
Hope Aum will make some time to come in here and chat with his girls..
VAN! girl where are you???????!!!??? looking around for her lost Harit hahaahhah i miss you too! ok ima be on all nite tonite so you better be on ahha

Oh, I see Raiya! Where's Van? Are Van, GP and I playing a game of "hide and seek" to see whose on?

Still sad about no Arisoya... but I figure-- if they keep pairing up again, baby's bound to pop up somewhere, right? Maybe in the next one.
I also thought Sansanees's total flip flop character at the end was really weird too. She was freaky, then all "concerned" about Soraya (thought she finally developed a conscience), but NO, she had to get all freaky again!
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! (Was that dramatic enough or what?) :lmao: (Oops, I just hit the max for emoticons. I guess I can only have 10 icons per post.)

Hope I'm not banned after this total spamming comment. Have to put a mask on now. *running away* :ph34r:
haha STARRY! yay ur not quiet today hahaha i saw you in and out of the thread too! ahhahah

The flute? That would be beautiful. Do it! Do it GP!

Oh yeah, love that pic cecilia!! He does look pretty wild.
I still say with Harit's & Soraya's wild-nights-bedroom-hair = why no baby? Something similar to the below:

+
=

(*sorry cecilia, i had to resize your picture above.)

<---- Whooo... this looks almost life sized!!
I think Van's drooling already, she needs a replacement bib.

Yeah GP, show us your flute magic already!!! Go, go, go! :p Too bad I can't play any instruments.

haha love your equation STARRY! hahaha and yea i'm working on it hahhaha i haven't even took my flute out yet...but i'm going to don't worry haha have the whole weekend to figure out the right notes and everything hahah i haven't played it since the summer so i'll prob. suck pretty bad hahahha but i'll make sure i sound good hahah

I think it's time for me to go nite nite... So I will chat with you lovely ladies tomorrow. Hopefully, I can caught GP, starryXing, and Raiya tomorrow seem like eveyone is hiding from me. When I find them tomorrow I will tie them to a tree like what Harit do to Soraya when she try to run away. :loool: Goodnite and SweeT Dream...
<_< girl tie ME TO A TREE? haha you crazzzy hahahahahha jk jk ily hahah i think ima tie you and crazy Boontai to the tree and take Harit from you :lol: girl you better be on today hahahha

thankx for the seXXXy pictures everyone! omg soooooooo HAWTTTT! haha ima go buy that pink shirt that Aum is wearing........ i've seen it before in a couple stores ahhahaha

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
where is everyone today!!!! invisble??? hahahha wow i just relized the pictures that were posted earlier of Aum were mostly w/ white people hahahhahaha where are us ASIANS??? :lol: :lol: :lol: hahahhahah

http://www.clubatichart.com/board/viewtopi...p?p=30912#30912 OMG VAN!!!! U NEED TO GO SEE THIS!!!! THERE'S ALL THESE GIRLS UP ON YOUR HONEY!!!!! HAHAH and while you go take care of them i'll watch/take care of Harit for you :lol: geez Prisna needs to keep her husband on a leash hahhahhahahha look at him w/ all these women up on him!! (thanks to Kkrystal for sharing the link) we would have never known.......

^^ that pix of Soriya "eyeing us" i don't think its us she's glaring at its THEM :loool: forreal tho hahaha

o btw who else in here plays an instrument

YAY! i see Kkrystal in here! =]

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
OMG!
I just want to scream.
I'm jealous of that woman.
Unfair that she got to be close to him.
Hmph.
AHHHHHHHH!

Not close to him ON HIM...dang.... I seriously stop functioning when I saw the picture. Ahahaha

Hey GP sup! ahaha I know everyone is hiding today. I see them all with squiggle line but at the end only me and you were the one posting. I'm still at work. Going to leave soon though.

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
Not close to him ON HIM...dang.... I seriously stop functioning when I saw the picture. Ahahaha

Hey GP sup! ahaha I know everyone is hiding today. I see them all with squiggle line but at the end only me and you were the one posting. I'm still at work. Going to leave soon though.

:eek: don't leave yet! i don't wana be alone! hahah yea i see people hiding too =/ i was the only reader in the thread earlier =[ haha

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
I'm still here. I guess everyone out shovelling their snow. We got alot of snow today. Oooo today is friday must go check out video store if they have jumleuy rak out in khmer yet. It should. Yay!!!

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
GP GP GP I see you girl, I'm going to tie you to a tree so you won't go away again. :loool: I just got off work and I'm glad to see you in here!!! :yahoo:

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
Just wanna share some pics...random pics...^___^ ...Although It ended already...I'm still miss this lakorn...
I hope It's not disturb this thread...

It's old pics...but The point is there are Aum & Aum ...haha...

My favourite scene...haha..he is only one that can be shabby and Hot in the same time... :lol: :lol:

wanna be that kid!!! It's seem like ... Aum love kids... :D

I love his hairstyle here...looks so young....

What's he talking about??

They're really look alike...

Aum's in PINK shirt!!!

Can u see Aum???

Aff is sooo cute...looks younger...

She's outstanding there..look like A bride..

looks funny but cute though..

little Aum ... cute ...
At work today I keep thinking of my Harit, thinking how hot he is and now alll these pictures of him. OMG...thank you so much VickyChan for sharing these pictures with us. Too Hot Too Hot!!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:
ice_creamgirl04, you one lucky girl!!! So jealous of you!!!
GP where did you??? Girl, I'm counting to 10 and I'm going to look for you. LOL.... Raiya is so right about you and me is like we are playing "hide and seek".
And who are those white chicks talking to my Harit??? :arrg: :arrg: J/K Don't tell me that she won Aum on a date. Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
GP I see you and you are it!!! How are you doing? Did Gayu bring you some bananas on the day you were in bed crying? :lol:
I see Sarn too !!!!!