Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
spammers did you guys see.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99gT6guI4cY&feature=user

Aum talking about the new lakorn with Aff.
Harit is gonna get his because Aff is gonna be playing a rebellious character who's gonna reject his ass. hahah
Is coming in march or starts shotting in march?
thanks a bunch i'm so happy!!!!!!!!!!! with aff again yah and dang he's gonna be busy! :huh: him and ann?? hmm iono she is so purty and talented but iono.... ann starting to look too old i love her though.

Laguna Babe

sarNie Egg
wow 384 pages dam dat is like da biggest thread i have seen at sarnworld lolz...^^ JLR fever is heating up everywhere hehe aff and aum are both hot people and they make a very hot couple their chemistry is so HOTT they would have hot babies haha

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
Princess i think you were thinking too much. hahahah if not i might of miss that then!

hahhaha it's been driving me insane cuz i don't kno where i seen/read that at hahah i probably dreamt it or thought of it hahahhah

VAN* YAY! i've been getting lonely cuz i'm running around alone cuz no one can find me :lol: now Van's joining me! got me some company haha :eek: VAN! you can't tell where we're hiding! ahha since your joining me geez we have a hunt going on everyones looking for everyone hahh

I'm so in LOVE with this Lakorn. It got me hook on to Aum & Aff. haha.. THey're so CUTE. They make such an adorable couple. hehe..I would rate this Lakorn 10+. It's really worth watching. Also worth shedding a tear for. The ending was Darn Sweet. hahaa..I still want to watch another lakorn of them being the main couples. Anyone know of any other lakorn with them being the main couples? or are there going to be anymore? I'm just so in love with Harit. hahaa..He's just so HOT!!OOHHH..lol.x
P.S. YES!!! I'm one of them girls out there that is falling for Aum. hhaaha..
ahhaha you should change your name from BieLover to AumLover hahhahahhaha but then Prisna and Van will hunt you done hahahha

Starry, girl you are too funny! Crack me up with that conversation with you Aum and all the JLR ladies...hahahaha you would have to be mediator bc all them would attack him in a sec! I like the idea of just a peck on the cheek...awww that's so sweet...but yeah doesn't matter if we're taken or not, we are all falling for him!

To the rest of my JLR infested family...love all the comments...keep them coming, they are making my Friday night! Too bad I missed GP, I could have tagged her but I see Van!!!

Ami- good to see your back, haven't talked to you in awhile...but yeah too many posts to reply too so just gonna write my own new one!
NO!!!! i missed Raiya!! dang it! ahhah o well we have tonite =]

Yes sweety I was busy with the babies but Harit keep me up more the babies. I miss you and other girls. I cant help myself so I have to log on and said HI to everyone, which I'm suppose to edit my science fair project and tomorrow it science fair day, so BUSY!
ahaha omg i like freakin forgot i was supposed to babysit today!!! haha kk i'm ready now hahah yay tomara is THE BABY SHOWER!!! that's why she's so busy she's setting up and gettin everything while we're wrapping our baby presents in jungle wrapping paper haha btw i hope you win 1st place in the science fair =] i'll take care of my niece and nephew that day too :lol:

Thank Ami!

Where is my sweet VAN, CECILIA,SARN,and GP? Maybe they packing right now, they might babysitting my TWIN while I'm gone with Harit. :lol:
your GP is getting ready for today to take care of your twins! ahha

Aww, IT SO SWEET OF YOU LADIES! Ami made a hugging ceremony maybe I can made a Kissing Ceremony.

BIG KISS TO SARN,RAIYA,VAN,CECILIA,GP,STARRY,CHENLING,AMI,TWINKY,AND JLR JUNGLE FEVER FRIENDS! :kiss:
kiss/hug back to you too Prisna! haha i'll make sure i plant one on each of the twins too ;)

Fine!!!! Let me call Kawin since he take care of all the business for Harit, he can help me and maybe GP too once I find her from the jungle. Prisna you are soooo right, Harit can't join the Kissing Ceremony with the girls, just me...
Van weren't you hiding w/ me? hahahhahhhaha ok guess i have to wipe my jungle camoflauge off now i don't want to scare Prisnas babies while im babysitting haha

JLR Super Party will be in March during spring break. So we are can be down there for a whole week party with sexy shirtless Harit. And I need sometime to plan out my kidnapping of all the JLR Jungle Fever Lovers and not getting the wrong person. This is going to be tough but I will make it happen. Just be ready Ladies...
Ok I think is time for bed now it's getting really late here and I have to get up early for work tomorrow too, it sucks.

Good Nite My Jungle Fever Friends
YAY! hhaha SPRING BREAK COUNTDOWN BEGINS WOO! now i kno if i randomly get kidnapped i can be relieved "thinks to self- its just Van :lol:"

I like kissing & hugging ceremony idea. Do we all get to make a speech? We can give out award show-ish speeches:
I'd like to thank my sisters for letting me hog the internet night and day...
Want to thank my JLR family. Special shoutouts to: sarN, amikrazie, grudgeprincess, prisna, van~C!n, Raiya, & cecilia. Did I forget anyone? *ding* Oops, just like the real award shows, my timer just went off already. Gotta cut this speech down and get off the stage.
Thanks to all contributors, MV & art work makers who kept the craze going. And final thanks to wishbone for subbing so quickly every week. Thanks!
I don't want to be kidnapped by Gayu. Gayu's doesn't like girls... Good thing Prisna's keeping Gayu busy.

Just drive the bus around, I'll hop in! :D No point in trying to kidnap me when I'm willing to go and pack already. Oh, since Gayu's busy, I'll help you out. First person we need to find is GP. She's very good at hiding from the both of us. Raiya's next in line cause she's pretty good at it too....etc. we'll pick up sarN last to give her some extra time to make sure sarNworld won't go crashing down while we steal her off to the island for the super party. Who knows how long we're gonna be gone.

Good night van~C!n - sweet dreams. You were supposed to go to sleep 3 posts ago.

hehe EVERYONE is trying to find me hahahhhah ok GP is returning and gives all my ladies hugs and kisses MISS ME? hahahha yes we'll each make our speeches and we'll watch all the MVs and look at all the graphics/artworks and i'll read my super long list hahaha it will be great! i don't think a week is gona be enough hahahhahah

LALA- hahah we'll see ahha nething pop up yet? tomaras the big day!

My sisters think I'm nuts. I've been listening to JLR themes all day and night. :yahoo:

Magic school bus... hmm, I don't it's got enough style and coolness for all my sarnies. :blush: I figure, if we contact the guy that makes James Bond's gadgets--he'll make us an awesome & super COOL looking flyable bus ship. James Bond always gets the awesome cars that also do everything and looks super neat!

Backup plan: we'll kidnap a transformer (he'll change into anything), "borrow" the Batmobile... or plan D: take the Knight Rider car. We just might have to squish together. Ha... ha..

hhaha we got transportation covered hahah ima be in that pink JLR car back in the JUNGLE OF POSTS haahha whos joining me? SHOTGUN! ahhaha ya'll are in the back ahhahh

starry your not alone w/ the songs hahaha thats like the only music i listen to haha JLR songs

SARN! girl you are tooo sweet <3 ya!

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
^^^ wow not only did i pass the smiley icon limit it said i passed the quote limit :lol:

well while babysitting Prisna's twins i've figured out 1/3 of the theme song of JLR on my flute hahahha i've been at it for like 4 hours now ahhaha but i had to take a break and come read the posts haha

tonite ima be on to give my JLR SISTERS hugs and kisses :wub: <3 :kiss:

ya'll can stop running around the jungle looking for me :lol: i've appeared hahaha i've been in front of ya'll the whole time hah me and my camo are GOOD! hahaha

geez the thread went up a couple more pages so i need to add more to my list ahha so i'll go back and do that later tonite

i need to watch everyones MVs! gota get to that too

and in Aff and Aum's new lakorn do they get each other?

ok now back to my flute JLR figuring ahahha lets see how long it takes me to finish the first song ima figure out the 2nd song for you ladies to :D

be back later love ya'll!

Iya

sarNie Adult
hey, i just realized that aff was also in a drama that aum starred in...thought she played the lead actress' sister and his brother's girlfriend. it's the drama where he was one of the five sons of this family but because he was poor, his parent decided to give him away to his aunt, who married a rich man in hong kong... and like 10 years later or something, he found out about it and came to thai in search of his family. unfortunately, he was robbed and then lost his memory due to his youngest brother hatred toward him (he didn't know that aum is his brother) and ended up living with his family while trying to get his memory back. i like that drama and it amazed me to see him and aff, who is his brother's girlfriend in that drama, together! lol. she is that girl right? lol.

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
omg. i finally figured out where i read/saw that lil scene from hahaha its from fun4fun's JLR ending hahhahaa ok i'm good now yay and omg mintwix you almost gave me a heart attack hahaha cuz wen u said u couldn't stand watching Aum and Aff not getting each other i thought u meant Aum and Aff weren't gona get each other in their new lakorn Botun Kleep Soodtai but its not hahah yay thankx god but they do end up together in there new lakorn rite?

*ok i got about half the JLR song figured out :lol: *

cecilia

Staff member
You mean this one right,
;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZ2ypS8tL9Q
It looks good... but I can't stand to watch Aum and Aff not pairing up. :(
yeah, i was gonna do a marathon on this but i can't stand seeing them together especially if they're in one lakorn ..

i'm doing a marathon on RAI RISSYA next week .. but BENZ look so mean and a bit itchy as well .. but i like her more cherry too ..
the mv from PALAPOL looks good and interesting - we'll see what i think of it .. he kindda remind me of HARITH in there. LOl

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
good afternoon Harit's Ladies!

Princess: how are you doing on the flute? (hahah, whats the max on the quote thing :lol: )

girl thats why me and Raiya cant seem to watch any lakorn right, we feel like we are two timing Umm & Aff...such a wierd feeling right now!

i'll be back to chitchat, gotta go cook first (kinda hungry)

hope no one goes and hide again! :p

cecilia

Staff member
^yesterday, we have a FULL HOUSE in here .. but today, everyone's busy with their normal life.
speaking of foods - i need some ^^

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Hey my JUNGLE FEVER LOVER! I really tired, I have to get ready for the baby shower plus the Kiss Ceremony too, :kiss: so I chit chat with you all at night. Now got to check on Harit and the TWIN. JUST DROPPING BY TO SHARE SOME LOVE TO MY JUNGLE FEVER LOVER! DONT FORGET MY TWIN GIFTS! . :lol:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
dang Prisna left already...

seems like its back to the usual huh?

Shades: are you okay? its been quiet i havent seen you post since that one night...or so it seems.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
01. they are not relate at all - just happen to have similiar look - i saw him in previous lakorn before.
02. yup, ryan is nukhu, real brother of vicky sunisa jett.

hope this help ^^

muahah .. who like KAWIN? .. van? since when? .. didn't he played as vicky's brother in that one lakorn with num. YORD YA YEE !
Thanks there babe! Ryan is quite cute.