Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

sulad

sarNie Adult
I'm back.
Here's my gift to your babies Prisna.

Baby Boy Gift :

Baby Girl Gift :

Both Babies Gift :

(Really useful, you and Harit wouldn't have to ride across the ocean to go boy diapers. HAHAHAHA. :lol: )

(Baby Boy Diaper Bag)

(Baby Girl Diaper Bag)

------> I'm really happy for you. ^_^ But you don't mind if I borrow the baby daddy for abit right. ;) :lol:

Yah! I rule page 392!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
omg Starry you havent seen Dao Lhong Fah yet or are you just rewatching it to pass the time!?

i love that scene also thanks to Krystal for posting it the other day. :p yup he was hoootttt!

sorry gals for all that spamming! (thanks Ceci)

Love the captions from those scenes Ceci..i wish those were the words they use!!! i am still sad too. :(

we can hope for the baby in this next one!

sarN

sarNie Granny
so yup, i told lynda of my dream at her blog but i didn't in here.
i dreamed last night .. that SORIYA AND HARITH are expecting :loool:

''I'M PREGNANT!'' :wub:

-Are you sure, you're not playing with me again?

-this time is for real, after i got done with my exam, the nurse call me back and told me about it.
by then it's already too late to let you know b/c i've already told you that i'm not.

-oh, SORIYA, i'm the most bless man in the world. You're TRULY is my PERFECT PEARL
I will work hard to earn the BEST husband title for you. I LOVE YOU SO SO MUCH !
on a side note, if it's a girl .. what shall we name her? let's name her ARISOYA. :wub:

someone should do a photoshop of this and make him rub her 'fake' looking shirt belly :loool:

** MUAHHA. SO CHEESY BUT I WANT IT TO END THIS WAY WITH MORE SWEET TALKS **
then the ending can just be one of those sneak peck :lol:

:wub:

cikna

sarNie Adult
^CHEN i can't wait til you get home to post JLR PART 2 :drool:

ATTENTION PLS
Can i please have all THE MUSIC VIDEO MAKERS TO PLS post your MV LINKS here so i can update the first page.
I'm too lazy to go through all them pages. I went through 20 pages reorganizing the caps section - so if you gals don't mind, pls post your mv here once again
and THE OST SONG THAT YOU USE - I wanna post all the SONGS that we all use in our mv that way if ppl want to download them songs, they can just come here. THANKS​
Here's my MVs and MP3s. Thanks for compiling and organising the mvs and songs. BTW, may I know which thread should I go to for lists of fan-made MVS and mp3 later? Thanks again! ;)

Falling Into You
MV - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybxPCEQ1_IY
Mp3 - http://www.sendspace.com/file/qdozie

Ketulusan Hati (Purity of Heart)
MV - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCzlE_PsKac
Mp3 - http://www.sendspace.com/file/qopec5

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
omg Starry you havent seen Dao Lhong Fah yet or are you just rewatching it to pass the time!?

i love that scene also thanks to Krystal for posting it the other day. :p yup he was hoootttt!

sorry gals for all that spamming! (thanks Ceci)
Love the captions from those scenes Ceci..i wish those were the words they use!!! i am still sad too. :(

we can hope for the baby in this next one!

Oh, I've seen DLF, I'm re-watching it. I actually first started noticing Aum from there. He was sooo sweet and loving to Cherry, despite everything she did. He was like the only one that love her before AND after the whole scarred face thing.
Plus, I like stories with tortured or scarred heroes/heroines. Just that fact that they're loved beyond any imperfection is soo sweet!! I feel like Aum really personified that, especially because Cherry was really doubting he could want to be with her. Oh, and I liked that he was the only one that stood up to her.
Okay, enough sappiness on my end already. :wub:

I think it's gonna be kind of hard for me to get through Rai Rissaya though. I was really excited about the re-pairing, but didn't like Cherry's look much in Rai Rissaya and the storyline was more about Benz. I think I stopped watching pretty early.

sarN

sarNie Granny
:lol: i forgot dat u are married . i still can't believe it -- it just to sudden ur hubby prolly keep u away from all this haha . I hope to hear about "ARISOYA" soon right ;)

sulad

sarNie Adult
You're killing me with those pictures Lynda.
Look, he even have that Harit look in 2nd picture.
That even kills me even more.
Sigh.
HEHEHE.
Thank you for the pictures.
He's just dead H.O.T!

cecilia

Staff member
OKAY, i found this new clips of UMM. I have to go and dig through my old stuff .. will come back and post the file here

kikiy916

sarNie Juvenile
ALMOST 400 PAGES...
EVEN THOUGH THE LAKORN IS OVER.... WE ARE STILL CRAZY OVER THIS THREAD....
BUT YEAH IMISSJLR...HARIT AND SORIYA.....
I GOT TO SAY THIS LAKORN IS A GOOD START OF 2008................

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i just love coming back here and reading....love the baby stuff.....and more cute artwork...aum so sweet with pinky...they should stop denying already and just go out^^