Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
its ok i know how u girls feel i was once like this over one drama which i will not speak of but i was lol; it was hard and im still not over it i still hope and pray for a 2nd drama of the couple with a equally powerful storyline but dont look like that will be happening anytime soon, but u girls must over come! lol anticipate botun greep sood tai; lols

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
LALA love the artworks girl =] and verrry cute things for the baby :lol:

my first step towards theraphy for you girls is to diverge you from this drama and think of another

hmm.... we've tried but didn't suceed hahhahhaahha that's why wer're still in here hahhah but we're thinking about JLR and Botun Kleep Sootai :lol: so we'll see haha

sure
but theres 1 more couple who can make me crazy like that too
hmm.... PEPPER AND ANN ALISHA??? :D aha my fav. couple next to Aum and Aff haha

thanx Ceci for the clips haha gona watch em now

PRISNA!!! how did the rest of ur shower go? hahah are all the gifts coming handy for ya? hahha

VAN!!! girl where have you been? i miss you!!!

and now i see LALA :p

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
ur suppose to let her guess! ok ok i bet you guys don't know who my third favorite couple is! they are kinda old school

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
ur suppose to let her guess! ok ok i bet you guys don't know who my third favorite couple is! they are kinda old school

:eek: my bad haha my bad but did i guess rite??? hahaha i'm guessin i did hhahaha :lol:

Yeah! Sure go ahead.
Thank you Ami.
:)
HAHAHA.
Thank you Princess.
See I told you I'll be there.
Prove you wrong. :p

hahah i was this close ---> | | to dragging you HAHHAHA :loool: i was thinkin bout that too yesterday morning i was brushing my teeth or washing my face or something and i'm thinkin "if Lala doesn't show up i have some draggin to do" :lol:

sulad

sarNie Adult
hahah i was this close ---> | | to dragging you HAHHAHA :loool: i was thinkin bout that too yesterday morning i was brushing my teeth or washing my face or something and i'm thinkin "if Lala doesn't show up i have some draggin to do" :lol:
WOW!
You were that excited to drag me just to see Harit.
:lol:
(Hopefully Prisna don't see this ;) )
That you already plan everything ahead.
HAHAHAHA.
Still I prove you wrong.
Wasn't another gal was pregnant with a baby?
If there's another baby shower.
I'll see if you'll show up or not, if not then so that I can drag you there.
HEHEHE.

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
WOW!
You were that excited to drag me just to see Harit.
(Hopefully Prisna don't see this ;) )
That you already plan everything ahead.
HAHAHAHA.
Still I prove you wrong.
Wasn't another gal was pregnant with a baby?
If there's another baby shower.
I'll see if you'll show up or not, if not then so that I can drag you there.
HEHEHE.

hehehe we'll seee bout that hahaa i think van was pregnant hahahahhahaa i think she's just dreaming hahahaa cuz Prisna would beat her down :lol:

now try and guess the next couple! i bet u dont know it :p
hahaha i probably don't kno hmm.... Tik and Aom?

WOO! i see STARRY! you sisters go check my JLR thread thingy in the JLR Collections haha i put ya'll in it cuz i love you ladies so much :wub: its on first page! WOO!

well i got to clean so be back in a couple mins then i need to continue figuring out the rest of the song on my flute

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
sarahvang, weren't you having a Harit baby too?? Or maybe I'm hallucinating. We had GP, Van showing signs there for a while too... I could have gotten confused. :wacko:

hey Starry didnt get to ask you if your sister got a dress yet!
She's picky. So, we went all around the mall and she hasn't found anything yet. Guess that means I have to take her shopping again next weekend.

OMG he is so hott in the vdo but iono gosh girls he's so hot and all but the vioce just didn't work for me lol!@!!! gotta say loved the long hair on him! ahhh i wish was on of the danceres too hahaha
Van~ I want to be a 'Aum bunny girl' too!! We can practice bunny girl dancing at the island party. I'll put bunny ears on our "Things to bring to the island list." :yahoo:
But I'm not digging the long hair or the voice either. And that's kind of weird cause I like guys and longer hair. I liked Aum's hair in Rai Rissaya, but I think that's as long as I'd like to see it grow.

Okay Grudgeprincess, I'm gonna go check your thread that out later after my short nap. I'm dead tired from my Aum marathon last night (Dao Long Fah, Rai Rissaya & JLR). I knew I shouldn't have started watching anything, but I couldn't resist. I was a zombie at work all day.
I'm off to my power nap...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
sarahvang, weren't you having a Harit baby too?? Or maybe I'm hallucinating. We had GP, Van showing signs there for a while too... I could have gotten confused. :wacko:
She's picky. So, we went all around the mall and she hasn't found anything yet. Guess that means I have to take her shopping again next weekend.
Van~ I want to be a 'Aum bunny girl' too!! We can practice bunny girl dancing at the island party. I'll put bunny ears on our "Things to bring to the island list." :yahoo:
But I'm not digging the long hair or the voice either. And that's kind of weird cause I like guys and longer hair. I liked Aum's hair in Rai Rissaya, but I think that's as long as I'd like to see it grow.

Okay Grudgeprincess, I'm gonna go check your thread that out later after my short nap. I'm dead tired from my Aum marathon last night (Dao Long Fah, Rai Rissaya & JLR). I knew I shouldn't have started watching anything, but I couldn't resist. I was a zombie at work all day.
I'm off to my power nap...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
hahah i was "allowed" to get pregnant w/ HARITH hahhahahhah Prisna and Van would hunt me done and find me even w/ my camoflauge on :lol: :lol: :lol: hahah i was experienceing the "JLR FEVER SYMPTOMS" cough...cough... or so they think hahhahahhahahah

aww you won't be able to spam w/ us this weekend! :( oi well i'll miss you and i'll make sure to get some things ready for our PARTYYYY! WOO! haha girl have a good nap dreaming bout Harit[s/] ME! hahhahahhahah love ya! see you later

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
hah i just watched Aum singing and wow. hahahha he looks weird w/ long hair hahahha its surprising haha i like our dirty seXXXy Harit better :lol: thankx for the clip Ceci! <3

:lol: and i see Lala again in and out the thread all day here hahah

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
hahahah ...I see you GP and I got you. You're IT!!!!

Miss you girls so much!!!!

Wooow! LaLa Tsab I didn't know I was pregnant , you much got the wrong Van. LOL.... Im just the one who is running around trying to get to Harit before Prisna.
No I'm not pregnant, sorry...

GP I'm hiding from you!!! You can't see mee...heheheheh

sulad

sarNie Adult
hehehe we'll seee bout that hahaa i think van was pregnant hahahahhahaa i think she's just dreaming hahahaa cuz Prisna would beat her down :lol:
Ah! So you were also one of the girls that was pregnant.
Haven't heard anything about the baby from Van eversince she annouce that she was also pregnant.
We'll see if I'll get to drag you.

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
hahahah ...I see you GP and I got you. You're IT!!!!

Miss you girls so much!!!!
VAN!!! I SEE YOU!! hahah nope ur still it hahah check ur YT ha i missed u so much where have you been?

Ah! So you were also one of the girls that was pregnant.
Haven't heard anything about the baby from Van eversince she annouce that she was also pregnant.
We'll see if I'll get to drag you.
haha wow thankx Lala you kno ur not supposed to DRAG a PREGNANT lady HAHHAHAHHHAHHAA :loool:

sulad

sarNie Adult
Wooow! LaLa Tsab I didn't know I was pregnant , you much got the wrong Van. LOL.... Im just the one who is running around trying to get to Harit before Prisna.
No I'm not pregnant, sorry...
HAHAHA.
I don't know.
That's what was said only.

haha wow thankx Lala you kno ur not supposed to DRAG a PREGNANT lady HAHHAHAHHHAHHAA :loool:
HAHAHA.
I thought you were only having the JLR Fever Symptoms.
See, so that mean I still can drag you.
Don't worry, I won't drag you like Harit do to Soriya.
I'll only drag by the arm. ;)

Yeap, On and Off.
I'm bored.
I'm here while doing my homework.