Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
hahahah ...I see you GP and I got you. You're IT!!!!

Miss you girls so much!!!!

Wooow! LaLa Tsab I didn't know I was pregnant , you much got the wrong Van. LOL.... Im just the one who is running around trying to get to Harit before Prisna.
No I'm not pregnant, sorry...

GP I'm hiding from you!!! You can't see mee...heheheheh

:eek: :eek: :eek: I KNEW I WASN'T CRAZY! HAHA i didn't see ur name at the bottom no mo! =[ i'll find you

HAHAHA.
I don't know.
That's what was said only.
HAHAHA.
I thought you were only having the JLR Fever Symptoms.
See, so that mean I still can drag you.
Don't worry, I won't drag you like Harit do to Soriya.
I'll only drag by the arm. ;)

Yeap, On and Off.
I'm bored.
I'm here while doing my homework.

hahahha yes the "sypmtoms" haha my excuse so PRISNA don't kill me hahhahhahhaa dragging by the ARM hmm... good enough :lol: i was gona drag you arm/leg and rush you ha HARIT STYLE hahha jk jk jk haha or am i :p

now where's VAN?

haha i see Cecilia tho :D waves and yells "HEY CECI!"

ok i'm at the part where it goes " Mai mee wan tee chun jah rong hai" <-- this part his hard to figure out the notes but i'm working on it haha while trying to find Van

WOOO! OWNED! this page and everyone left! just me and you Lala =]

sulad

sarNie Adult
hahahha yes the "sypmtoms" haha my excuse so PRISNA don't kill me hahhahhahhaa dragging by the ARM hmm... good enough :lol: i was gona drag you arm/leg and rush you ha HARIT STYLE hahha jk jk jk haha or am i :p

ok i'm at the part where it goes " Mai mee wan tee chun jah rong hai" <-- this part his hard to figure out the notes but i'm working on it haha while trying to find Van
WOOO! OWNED! this page and everyone left! just me and you Lala =]
:eek:
Really.
Fine then.
I change my mind and take back my words.
Now I'll make my dragging worser than Harit.
B)

Oooh! I can't wait to hear it.
Keep up that great work girl.
Yeap you and me only now.
I second on owning this page too. :p

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
:eek:
Really.
Fine then.
I change my mind and take back my words.
Now I'll make my dragging worser than Harit.
B)

Oooh! I can't wait to hear it.
Keep up that great work girl.
Yeap you and me only now.
I second on owning this page too. :p

HEY NOW i'm pregnant ahhahha i guess that doesn't rele make a difference to you :lol: hehe then wen my "baby" is born you'll have to be carrying it around b/c you broke the mommy's arms from dragging to hard/much :lol: :lol: :lol: hahha and wow you now left me in the thread alone :lmao:

WHERE IS EVERYONE??? WHERE VAN!!!!

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Oh my goodness GP...whenever you and Prisna come on it's like the thread moves 10 pages...you girls are sooo silly! BUT I love it! It wouldn't be the JLR thread without all of us!

Chasing each other on the island, having Harit's babies, throwing each other baby showers, should I continue?! :p

Awww...I miss everyone so much...sucks that I have to work like crazy right now. It's all my JLR'ing last month, it put me so behind at work. My boss is like what the heck is wrong with you? You look tired all the time! I can't tell her it's bc of JLR...she'll think I'm weird.

Oh my ladies...how I wish I could stay on to SPAM but I have to go again but I LOVE reading everyone's comments...you gals are still the highlight of my evenings!!!

Lala - the banners/artwork is beautiful, keep it up and good job!

Thanks Ceci for the clips...I love our sexxxy jungle man!!! :wub: :drool:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
i don't know his name either but he' sin MANAK with SINE : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hTUWLbNOOg
ลุ�เป็นไฟ - (เมฆ) วินัย ไ�รบุตร (Live)
Look Bpen Fai (make)(<--spelling could be off) Winai Klaibutr (Live)

I don't know who this is : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVZgiR1Oa-Q
ผมไม่วุ่น - ต๊อ� (ศุภ�รณ์ �ิจสุวรรณ) Live
Pom Mai Voon Tok (Supakorn Kejsuvan) Live <---i dont know who this guy is neither ^_^

awww that Kon Nai Ni Yai one was sooo adorable and the girls have some nice voices including the lil ones! thank you Ceci for Sharing. were these the ones that you mention about last night?

lol i love that title the "OG legend Actors" regardless, i still like them from back in the old days! :p

i see that everyone took off again :mellow: :( anyhow i will catch you gals later then!

sulad

sarNie Adult
HEY NOW i'm pregnant ahhahha i guess that doesn't rele make a difference to you :lol: hehe then wen my "baby" is born you'll have to be carrying it around b/c you broke the mommy's arms from dragging to hard/much :lol: :lol: :lol: hahha and wow you now left me in the thread alone :lmao:
WHERE IS EVERYONE??? WHERE VAN!!!!
HAHAHA.
Ah! No worries.
I'll tell Gayu to take a good care of the baby until you get better.
It's not my fault.
You got yourself to be like that. :lol:

Oh my goodness GP...whenever you and Prisna come on it's like the thread moves 10 pages...you girls are sooo silly! BUT I love it! It wouldn't be the JLR thread without all of us!

Chasing each other on the island, having Harit's babies, throwing each other baby showers, should I continue?! :p

Awww...I miss everyone so much...sucks that I have to work like crazy right now. It's all my JLR'ing last month, it put me so behind at work. My boss is like what the heck is wrong with you? You look tired all the time! I can't tell her it's bc of JLR...she'll think I'm weird.

Oh my ladies...how I wish I could stay on to SPAM but I have to go again but I LOVE reading everyone's comments...you gals are still the highlight of my evenings!!!

Lala - the banners/artwork is beautiful, keep it up and good job!

Thanks Ceci for the clips...I love our sexxxy jungle man!!! :wub: :drool:
Thank you Raiya.
Aww! Don't worry.
You don't miss much.
Just still expressing our JLR Fever Love and teasing eachother.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
hey Starry, so youre gonna have fun shopping this weekend again huh? why dont you take her to a dress shop kinda like boutique shops?!
thanks for the banner btw :)

i see LaLa's in and out again! :p

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
Who's ready to do UMM'S MARATHON THIS WEEKEND? .. i've update most of his lakorns ..
If you plan to watch, i say watchNANG BARP first just b/c he's in spike do and look very :drool:
here's the link to watch what i've found in YOUTUBE : http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/index.php?showtopic=24165
cecilia I started to do my Aum Marathon today with two of this lakorns:
1. Aum and Janie
2.Aum and Joy S.
And of course still going back to rewatch JLR.....

What happen to everyone? When I get on everyone just run off hiding in the jungle!!!
I have a hard time reaching my two helpers GP & starry, we need to get together and start planning, March is just around the corner ladies. :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
what's in march? ..
anyway, i will do my umm marathon this weekend too ^^ but i'm watching that NANG BARP first just b/c UMM/BENZ/AE/KHEM all in there. i love them all ppl
the one with JANIE. hm .. not yet. and the one with JOY, i know the ending too .. then after this, i might watch the one with him and aff/bua :lmao:

sarN

sarNie Granny
before JLR . I like the lakorn he does w/ Cherry . Though it mainly about Cherry but he was such a funnie & sweet guy in the lakorn

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
what's in march? ..
anyway, i will do my umm marathon this weekend too ^^ but i'm watching that NANG BARP first just b/c UMM/BENZ/AE/KHEM all in there. i love them all ppl
the one with JANIE. hm .. not yet. and the one with JOY, i know the ending too .. then after this, i might watch the one with him and aff/bua :lmao:
Springbreak, try to get together for the super party!!!! ;) ;)

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for the link Ceci (youre so good at those stuff ^_^ i really appreciate that)

imma watch that nang barb one also...the one with Joy i didnt really like all that much...and the yaowarat one..i'll rewatch that one later.

cikna

sarNie Adult
I really like all the graphics and banners that you JLRians created. I am wondering how to do that? What softwear to use? :huh:

cecilia

Staff member
Thanks for the link Ceci (youre so good at those stuff ^_^ i really appreciate that)

imma watch that nang barb one also...the one with Joy i didnt really like all that much...and the yaowarat one..i'll rewatch that one later.
same here. i couldn't finish lady yaowaraat nor that one with joy - didn't he become a monk in that one with joy .. sad :(

I really like all the graphics and banners that you JLRians created. I am wondering how to do that? What softwear to use? :huh:
i use photoshop cs.

starryXing*

sarNie Adult

Yeah, that's totally me too!! My work is suffering cause I still can't concentrate on anything other than JLR for the past month and even still these days. Oh, poor me. I have to keep up since my annual review is sometime this month. LOL. I was soooo konked out at work from my Aum marathon last night.

hey Starry, so youre gonna have fun shopping this weekend again huh? why dont you take her to a dress shop kinda like boutique shops?!
thanks for the banner btw :)
Yep, we're going to check some boutiques and wedding/formal wear stores this weekend. But don't worry, I don't plan to be gone that long. I'll still stalk the thread. :)

I gave up trying to use internet on my phone because it's so slow and hard to navigate, but I was almost so tempted to try it out again this past weekend from the mall while she shopped. Since we're shopping again this weekend, I'm gonna try surfing from my phone. That or watch JLR on my mp3 player while she's trying out dresses. :clap::)