Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
ahahahaha but you gotta catch me first to tie me up and i'm like the best here at hiding, LOL just ask GP
AND by the way GP says your IT again!
:eek: since wen did YOU become the best hider here?? AHEM I THINK ITS ME HAHHAHHHAH keke RAIYA is learning all my secrets hehe well... not all of them HAHAH but she has improved on her hiding hahahaha ALMOST as good as me HAHHAHAHHAHAHHA i love you girl ahha

GP I still see you. Harit want me to tell you he just like you as a sister, nothing more than that.
HAH HARIT tells you lies so you don't hurt me and so you can sleep at night hahhaha he knows who he wants keke very soon he's gona tell YOU that he loves you like a sister haha like as much as i love you hah

Sweetie, you can run but you can't hide from me and Gayu. Gayu been following you around the pass hours so she know where you are. I'm going to wait when Raiya come back on, I will tie you both together to the tree.
Me and Harit will go walk at the beach for a few hours and come back later to release you girls, then it would be nice if you girls can make us coffee.
keke then GP is gona come and untie all the girls so we can stalk yours and Harit's lil beach walk here hahahhaha hehe coffee.... that just brings back all the memories hahhahah

Oh my gosh you girls-- so I'm not going totally crazy. All of last week, I had the HUGEST urge to check hotel & plane tickets to Phuket, Thailand!!! JLR must be sending me subliminal messaging or something.
I even read reviews of hotels, looked at prices, researched how long it was going to take me to fly to Thailand...etc. Tickets for plane ride & for a decent hotel are like $2800-$3500+ on expedia.com for a week or two stay. I REALLLLLY want to go, but I'm scared to go by myself. Maybe I'll go to Hawaii instead? But Hawaii just isn't Thailand.
I think the thai stars go Phuket alot to make lakorns, so maybe I could go nicely stalk Aum, tie him down and bring him back for my sarnie sisters!

GP... don't be sad that we're going to leave the thread yet anytime soon. I still have the fever!! We all still have it, hopefully we'll be JLRing or YTing each other for a long time.
Oh darn, Van caught me! I'm IT and now she's got GP's invisible camouflage on so I can't see her anymore!!! Where are you? Are Raiya & Ami still tied to a tree? I can just walk over and tag them. You girls can't run anywhere anyways. LOL. * muah ha*
hehe STARRY!!! did u find us a good hotel for us??? heheh nope ur not THAT insane heheh jk ur not insane at all haha and you won't be alone on the trip! you got us!!

hehe YAY! i'm glad that we're still JLRing hehe no ima be in here for A WHILE

Wow!!! Everytime I see Aff she is getting hotter and hotter, dont you agree SarN? I want to see more pictures of Aum and Aff together, not with some other guys.

Is so sweet of you girls getting mad and jealous for MY Harit. I will phone him and let him know Stefan is getting to close to Soraya. Harit is too busy shoting his new lakorns and left Soraya behind and now these guys are coming around trying to get close to her. Soraya did you take off your ring that My Harit gave to you, bad girl.

Punching stefan for getting too close to my Harit's woman.
i agree especially w/ a gay looking guy haha no offense but i'm like OGDOIHOIEHOHIOHGOHA :eek: :eek: :eek: when i saw it hahahha

YES GO GET HIM VAN!!! DID U PHONE HIM YET? DID HE ALREADY TAKE CARE OF IT??

I knew it... you going to try and tie me up to that tree with Raiya and AMI. Not if I tie you first!!! Next thing I know you, GP, Raiya, and AMI all are tie to that huge tree in front of Bai's hut. Gayu will be watching you girls and she don't like pretty girls too(you guys will have a lot of fun with Gayu).

WHOA WHOA WHOA!!! SINCE WHEN DID YOU LADIES CATCH GP??? AND SINCE WHEN WAS I CAUGHT AND TIED TO A TREE??? hm hmm you girls are thinkin ahead of yourselves :lol: oi Gayu! *throws a bananna* GO GET IT! haahhahahaha

starry, GP, and Raiya tie to the tree.
hm no GP just starry and raiya hahhahahha and you can add Van to the list hehe

You let Ami go free? No... I still want to chat with her at the tree. We'll get Gayu to catch her back.
Hmm... not seeing Raiya on the thread much today. The trees are huge, Raiya must be tied up on the other side of the tree and has now fallen asleep on me. Which means-- I have no one to talk to at the moment!!!
Ah, I'll just hum JLR tunes to myself until you can catch GP to keep me company. Or until Raiya's done with her nap.

Raiya and I will think of an escape plan soon. Yeah, and then we'll all be coming for you! But don't worry, we'll make sure to pin your Aum poster next to you on the tree. Ami managed to give me a copy before running off.
See, I already got Gayu to pin it up for you. So you can still drool on Aum when you're tied down *Muah ha*

Noooooo!!!! Not Kawin or Bai!!!! I'd rather be tied to this tree and awake all night.
HAHHAHHHA ok well maybe i won't put up that much of a fight to be tied to the tree if i'm needed to keep Starry company hahhahah and while Raiya is sleeping/napping me and Starry will escape hehe and yes i'll join you in that humming of JLR tunes hahhaha

I will wait and see what is your next move?
Time to head off to work now(GP can you go to work for me?). I don't want to go, so lazy today. But I have to work hard so I can save up for the trip to Phuket with my JLR jungle sisters!!!! See you guys later!!!!!!
hahha our next move is escaping from you hahahahaha and hmm if your not willing to work what makes you think I AM?? hahhahahhahaha i've had a long week of school and i think i'm gettin sick haha so hmm..... i don't think i wana go to work :lol: yes we all need to save up for our PHUKET TRIP!!

Sorry that I never came back.
Went and did my homework.
So my sister came and took over the computer.

HAHAHA.
Yeap.
It's only usually us on.
I told my friends that I'm here like 24/7.
Because this is where I can express my JLR Fever.
And people who actually know how we feel about JLR.

HAHAHA.
Then if Bai and Boontai disobey me.
I'll push Boontai off the cliff *Evil Laugh*
Then I'll just do something else to Bai.

Yah! That's what I told my aunt and uncle.
But they say that they didn't want to disturb them.
And just enjoy their coconut drink at the beach.
Talking of Phuket.
We all should go and party there.
HEHEHE.
hahahhaha yes i noticed you didn't come back and LEFT ME ALONE!! hahahhaha jk i had to get off neway ahhaha but yes no one else understands our JLR needs like we do hahaha and yea pushing Boontai off the cliff again haha maybe this time she'll join that guy she cheated on w/ Harit haha and Bai hmm i don't kno Bai is a pretty nice man hahha he does alot of things for us hahhahaahaa yes that's where our party is takin place at heheheheh coconut drinks hahaha man we would disturb them hahha i kno i would hahah

CECI!! thankx for the screen caps and everything!! <3 ya are you feeling better today darling? did your cough die down?

neena those are too cute! haha

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
^^^ wow i like went over the quote limit again my geez haha

haha wow i saw CECILIA in here a lil bit ago for the first time in a while since you've been invisible :p haha but i took to long to post hahha *distractions* and ur gone now =[ =[ =[ oi

haha today we were learning bout animals in french again and there was monkey and i'm like AHH!! i have to ask how you say squirrel! and like b4 i got to ask we went over farm animals and squirrel was in there hahahha so i was laughing to myself again hehe

haha while posting ^^^^ my phone rang like 3 times hahaa and i took forever to answer cuz i was listening to the jazz tune hahahahahaahah i answer and the first thing i hear "WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG TO ANSWER???" me- "i was listening to my ringtone der" hahhahahhaha

hehe my mom said we're eating rice and fried eggs tonight HAHHAHAHA YUMM CAN"T WAIT!!! wooo! gettin out my short spoon thing hahahahha man love them spoons since i saw Soriya using them hahhaha

YAY! the weekend is a day away! thank god!! i've been waiting forever for the week to end so i can SPAM!! WOO! hahah

next friday the homeless thing hahaha both my harit's are gona be there!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: i was so happy hahahha it'll remind me of JLR every second hahahah cuz the nice Harit looking one and mean Harit looking one are gona both be there hehe fun fun i'll ask the mean seXXXy one "do you mind torturing me my cardboard box?" HAHHAHAHAHA he'll think i'm insane hahaa and then after all the torturing i'll get the nice Harit looking one to take care of me :loool: :yahoo: hehehhehhe

oh btw so that pix isn't of Aff on SW?? haha i need confirmination hahahhaha cuz i nearly had a heart attack :lol:

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
OMG! i see LALA! finally! hahaah i was waiting for you! =] just finished my rice and fried egg dinner YUMM haha ok now i have energy to finalize my flute piece hehe and chat w/ my lovely LALA

sulad

sarNie Adult
LOL!
Wow!
You guys are trying all these JLR Stuff.
And I haven't even get it a try.
Hmm.
I'll give it try when I have time.
Been so caught up with school and here.
HEHEHE.
Short spoon.
Cute.
Haven't use those for awhile now.
I usually use it when I'm eating Pho or Noodles.

HAHAHAHA.
Yeap, if that Boontai ever attack me.
She better think before she do anything or she'll be with her sex partner.
True.
Thinking back when Harit hitted him.
My heart just go out to him.
Even though it's fake.
I just feel so bad for him.
If I was there, I would block or help him.

Ah! Man if I know how to play a guitar.
I want learn how to play it also.
Need to tell my sister boyfriend brother to teach me.
I love touching the guitar, but I know nothing about it.
HEHEHE.

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER

419. "J", "L", "R", "A" are now our favorite letters
420. we're craZZZy about our ringtones hahah we let the phone ring just so we can hear our ringtone
421. we use our house phone to call our cell phone just so we can hear it ring
422. we're making someone call us 395703705707307670326X from 3 feet away
423. our favorite word combination is "JLR FEVER"
424. even though the thread has been moved we've still made it active
425. when we're bored at school/work we write out the lyrics of the JLR songs
426. we're now going to clear our backyard and build/buy one of those hut things like the one Soriya lived in
427. lets experiment w/ them "bear traps" Harit used on Soriya hehe
428. we're off to buy some bathing suits to bring to our JLR SUPER PARTY cuz theres a beautiful beach there and we're not missing the chance to go swimming in it!

429. being tied to trees and being tagged is our new favorite game
430. we're looking online for trips to PHUKET
431. dolls are becoming a trend w/ our JLR FEVER
432. when Aff or Aum is seen w/ other person other than each other WE JLR INFESTED SARNIES ATTACK!
433. along with our JLRing we are also YTing
434. we rush through things that aren't supposed to be rushed through (homework, work, projects, chores, etc.) for JLR
435. the beggining of the week (MONDAYS AND TUESDAYS) used to be our favorite days but now our favorite days have moved to the end of the week (FRIDAY, SATURDAY, SUNDAY) so we can SPAM!
436. now instead of waiting for the list to get up with the pages we're waiting for the pages to get up to the list hhahaha

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
LOL!
Wow!
You guys are trying all these JLR Stuff.
And I haven't even get it a try.
Hmm.
I'll give it try when I have time.
Been so caught up with school and here.
HEHEHE.
Short spoon.
Cute.
Haven't use those for awhile now.
I usually use it when I'm eating Pho or Noodles.

HAHAHAHA.
Yeap, if that Boontai ever attack me.
She better think before she do anything or she'll be with her sex partner.
True.
Thinking back when Harit hitted him.
My heart just go out to him.
Even though it's fake.
I just feel so bad for him.
If I was there, I would block or help him.

Ah! Man if I know how to play a guitar.
I want learn how to play it also.
Need to tell my sister boyfriend brother to teach me.
I love touching the guitar, but I know nothing about it.
HEHEHE.
keke i used to hate using them short spoons w/ pho or nething i ate but after i saw Soriya using it i used it and now i use them everyday hahhahahaaaha

hahahha Boontai joining her sex partner :lol: but we need her to keep the other ladies from gettin to HARIT! hahahhaha its gona be their torture hhaha

haha i heard its easy to learn how to play guitar haha you should learn and play the song hehe =]

are you gona be in the thread darling? or in and out again? btw hows that wallie commin along?

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
:eek: :eek: :eek: WHERE DID EVERYONE GO???? LALA YOU LEFT ME! NOW I'M ALL ALONE IN THE THREAD!! LIKE SERIOUSLY! NO READERS OR NUTTIN! <_< haha

ok well i just asked my mom if i could borrow her shirt and she's like what shirt so i showed her and shes looks at me and she's like are you gona be the Jam Leuy Ruk n'ek? and i'm like KEKEKE AHHHAHAHAha and i'm like ima steal it from you and keep it hahahha and she's like you've lost ur mind hahhahaahhaha o well haha

sulad

sarNie Adult
keke i used to hate using them short spoons w/ pho or nething i ate but after i saw Soriya using it i used it and now i use them everyday hahhahahaaaha

hahahha Boontai joining her sex partner :lol: but we need her to keep the other ladies from gettin to HARIT! hahahhaha its gona be their torture hhaha

haha i heard its easy to learn how to play guitar haha you should learn and play the song hehe =]

are you gona be in the thread darling? or in and out again? btw hows that wallie commin along?

:eek: :eek: :eek: WHERE DID EVERYONE GO???? LALA YOU LEFT ME! NOW I'M ALL ALONE IN THE THREAD!! LIKE SERIOUSLY! NO READERS OR NUTTIN! <_< haha
ok well i just asked my mom if i could borrow her shirt and she's like what shirt so i showed her and shes looks at me and she's like are you gona be the Jam Leuy Ruk n'ek? and i'm like KEKEKE AHHHAHAHAha and i'm like ima steal it from you and keep it hahahha and she's like you've lost ur mind hahhahaahhaha o well haha
Aww!
I'm sorry.
I'm out and in again today.
HAHAHA.
I agree.
Those short spoon are so thick and fat that it's hard to put the food in my mouth.
That's why I never usually use it.
Atleast I'm eating Pho or Noodle.
Yah! That's what I heard too.
But I'm a slow learner.
HAHAHA.
That's the problem.
HEHEHE.
LOL.
Your mom can read your mind.
HAHAHA.
Tell your mom : "Well we have a N'ek in Jum Leuy Ruk lakorn, but I can be the real N'ek in the Jum Leuy Ruk reality. That's why I need your shirt".
HEHEHE.
I see that you're not on.
I'll be here.
Since I'm watching movie online.
D

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
Aww!
I'm sorry.
I'm out and in again today.
HAHAHA.
I agree.
Those short spoon are so thick and fat that it's hard to put the food in my mouth.
That's why I never usually use it.
Atleast I'm eating Pho or Noodle.
Yah! That's what I heard too.
But I'm a slow learner.
HAHAHA.
That's the problem.
HEHEHE.
LOL.
Your mom can read your mind.
HAHAHA.
Tell your mom : "Well we have a N'ek in Jum Leuy Ruk lakorn, but I can be the real N'ek in the Jum Leuy Ruk reality. That's why I need your shirt".
HEHEHE.
I see that you're not on.
I'll be here.
Since I'm watching movie online.
D

keke i see you now!! yay haha i've been on honey haha i just opened another SW tab so i could write the JLR theme lyrics down for my flute thing haha but yes i see you now

haha wen your starving you can fit any size spoon in your mouth :lol:

but i'm here haha and yes my mom was like sure you can have it hahah i was gona take it from her neways if she didn't give it to me :p hahhaha hmm watching some more online movies i see haha what movie you watching?

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
I see everyone is still going strong on this thread :clap: ...I'm re-watching the series again and I'm seeing things that I didn't notice before! :yahoo:

sulad

sarNie Adult
keke i see you now!! yay haha i've been on honey haha i just opened another SW tab so i could write the JLR theme lyrics down for my flute thing haha but yes i see you now

haha wen your starving you can fit any size spoon in your mouth :lol:

but i'm here haha and yes my mom was like sure you can have it hahah i was gona take it from her neways if she didn't give it to me :p hahhaha hmm watching some more online movies i see haha what movie you watching?
See you now.
I was worried that I was also going to be left alone too.
HEHEHE.

HAHAHA.
True.
When you're hungry.
It doesn't matter.
Ah! I see.
Keep that up.
Because I'm still waiting to hear it.

"Soriya".
I bet you totally look hot in that shirt.
Just like Soriya.
:)
I'm watching Yaowarat.
Chakrit movie.
Read the summary and it sounded interestig so I'm giving it a shot.
What about you?

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
you will always see me here Grudgeprincess.....i'm always in and out....i don't want to seem that JLR is my life (even though it is...)...^^

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
I see everyone is still going strong on this thread :clap: ...I'm re-watching the series again and I'm seeing things that I didn't notice before! :yahoo:
hey girl!! i haven't seen you in here for a while where have you been?

See you now.
I was worried that I was also going to be left alone too.
HEHEHE.

HAHAHA.
True.
When you're hungry.
It doesn't matter.
Ah! I see.
Keep that up.
Because I'm still waiting to hear it.

"Soriya".
I bet you totally look hot in that shirt.
Just like Soriya.
:)
I'm watching Yaowarat.
Chakrit movie.
Read the summary and it sounded interestig so I'm giving it a shot.
What about you?
hahah you were scared of being left alone so you left me alone :lol: haha yea finalizing it now haha i have to perfect it haha yes my HOTT Soriya shirt hahah but its not as see thru ahhah its not see through at all :lol: hehe why thank you darling haha but i haven't even tried it on but it looks like it'd fit haha oOo i don't kno that lakorn/movie i don't think haha i'm not watching nething atm haha how sad but i'm waiting for Botun Kleep Sootai so yes haha o btw tomara's leap day! hahhaha

sulad

sarNie Adult
hey girl!! i haven't seen you in here for a while where have you been?
hahah you were scared of being left alone so you left me alone :lol: haha yea finalizing it now haha i have to perfect it haha yes my HOTT Soriya shirt hahah but its not as see thru ahhah its not see through at all :lol: hehe why thank you darling haha but i haven't even tried it on but it looks like it'd fit haha oOo i don't kno that lakorn/movie i don't think haha i'm not watching nething atm haha how sad but i'm waiting for Botun Kleep Sootai so yes haha o btw tomara's leap day! hahhaha
HAHAHA.
Why would I be scared.
More like I was going to be lonely.
HAHAHA.
That's good that it's not see through.
Even if its is, better keep it cover.
Or Gayu is going to smack you.
LOL.
Oh! Huh! Leap day.
Hopefully it'll be a interesting day for me.
No fun for me until Saturday if it's not fun.

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
HAHAHA.
Why would I be scared.
More like I was going to be lonely.
HAHAHA.
That's good that it's not see through.
Even if its is, better keep it cover.
Or Gayu is going to smack you.
LOL.
Oh! Huh! Leap day.
Hopefully it'll be a interesting day for me.
No fun for me until Saturday if it's not fun.
haha o yea.. Gayu.... geez that monkey causes so much drama hahhahhaha :lol: :lol: :lol: yes... "lonely" hahahha i'm so glad tomara is friday i rele am yay SPAMMING WEEKEND! WOO! how is that wallie comming?

sulad

sarNie Adult
haha o yea.. Gayu.... geez that monkey causes so much drama hahhahhaha :lol: :lol: :lol: yes... "lonely" hahahha i'm so glad tomara is friday i rele am yay SPAMMING WEEKEND! WOO! how is that wallie comming?
Uh-Huh.
That's why you better look out.
It's not only Boontai and Sansanee that is doing the job.
But Gayu too and plus Gayu is worser.
HAHAHA.
I know huh.
Finally time to sleep and spam.
HAHAHA.
Haven't work on JLR Wallie yet.
I have been working on my sisters.
They wanted me to do some graphic with their pictures.
So I have been working on that.
I won't get started on JLR Wallie until this weekend.