Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
Is everyone back now? Van Starry and I were just talking. We werent planning anything :rolleyes: I think I'm going to go to the fabric store today to get some fabric and make Affs dress...ahhhh I'm so in love with it! Sarn Thats so cute to know that he was threatening to kiss her! :yahoo:
hahahh talkin on what? the thread? or some chat messanger thingy hehe

i felt like i missed out on alot... so there was a male in the thread... lol...

yep it would be nice to have joy and aff as cousin/sister again...

thanks for the link ceci...
haha yea there was a male in the thread on leap day but me and Raiya scared him off :loool:

I'm still on the road just had to come on and say hi to everyone! Lol

GIRL! i told you to let the FEVER kill you NOT THE CAR!!! geez! be careful! haha we'll all still be here wen u get bak hahah

ok i'm bak now but i'm multitasking w/ a whole crap load of homework to do <_< =/

SARN! haha girl i haven't seen you in here for a while! where have you beeN?

sulad

sarNie Adult
LALA!! i missed you yesterday!!! hahaha i could have sworn i saw ur name last nite but i don't think you posted but i saw ur name ahhahhahah hehe i hope to see you tonite my darlin!! hahah idk something's wrong w/ Ami's thingy sometimes we can see her name at the bottom and other times we can't =/ hehe and she's hiding from us when WE should be hiding from HER haahhhahhahahahahahhaha
HAHAHA!
Yah! I was on for alittle abit because I was inform that I got message from here.
So I decided to check out the thread for abit.
But dang you guys are so fast.
The page flew up more than 10 pages.
I know I was wondering where was Ami when she's like replying.
HEHEHEHE.
But I see that you're on. :)
Did you posted it up yet?
Me wanna hear.
HEHEHE.

Ami : Hi! Ami.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
I'm back! LOL...Doing a whole lot of other things too...I got a call back for a job interview! Wooo whooo I hope I get the job! :yahoo: Hows everyone doing today? GP I was thinking about you while I was on on the road..lol..I had to stop because I remember what you said about letting the fever kill me! hahaha :loool: :loool: :loool:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
good to see back home safely missy... :p

Hey Lala we are trying to get everyone on the messenger thingy so we can hear GP on her flute! ^_^

sulad

sarNie Adult
good to see back home safely missy... :p

Hey Lala we are trying to get everyone on the messenger thingy so we can hear GP on her flute! ^_^
Oooh! Really.
Me wanna here.
Are you guys on MSN or Sarnworld Chat?

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
HAHAHA!
Yah! I was on for alittle abit because I was inform that I got message from here.
So I decided to check out the thread for abit.
But dang you guys are so fast.
The page flew up more than 10 pages.
I know I was wondering where was Ami when she's like replying.
HEHEHEHE.
But I see that you're on. :)
Did you posted it up yet?
Me wanna hear.
HEHEHE.

Ami : Hi! Ami.

LALA!! i see you here today!! YAY! hahah oo had to come in the thread i see hehe geez ur now 10 pages behind? haah from us SPAMMING hahahhahah keke no i haven't posted it up yet i'm still trying to get it recorded hahhah but i'll have it ASAP so don't worry you'll get to hear it =] promise so how are you doin today my darling?

I'm back! LOL...Doing a whole lot of other things too...I got a call back for a job interview! Wooo whooo I hope I get the job! :yahoo: Hows everyone doing today? GP I was thinking about you while I was on on the road..lol..I had to stop because I remember what you said about letting the fever kill me! hahaha :loool: :loool: :loool:

HAHHAHA yay! keke ok thank god ur safe hahaha yay i hope you get ur job darling! hehe try not to let JLR get in ur way haha yes again my darling let the FEVER kill you not the care hahahahhaha

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
ahahaah AMI means when i get everything ready which i don't have yet hahha i'll try tomara but we need to figure out a way to get everyone on or i'll just record and post on YT or w/e hahahaah

sulad

sarNie Adult
LALA!! i see you here today!! YAY! hahah oo had to come in the thread i see hehe geez ur now 10 pages behind? haah from us SPAMMING hahahhahah keke no i haven't posted it up yet i'm still trying to get it recorded hahhah but i'll have it ASAP so don't worry you'll get to hear it =] promise so how are you doin today my darling?
HEHEHE.
Not that behind, I did a skimming on what you guys spam.
So I'm on track now.
Okay.
Hurry up then, I can't wait no longer.
TEEHE.
Doing okay my sweet.
But I feel full as hell right now.
Should of not ate.

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
HEHEHE.
Not that behind, I did a skimming on what you guys spam.
So I'm on track now.
Okay.
Hurry up then, I can't wait no longer.
TEEHE.
Doing okay my sweet.
But I feel full as hell right now.
Should of not ate.

heheh me too man i had that papa johns perfect pan pizza and cheesesticks YUMMY! hahahahahhah what did you eat darling? hahah don't worry you'll get to hear my flute part hehe