Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
Good Afternoon my Lovley JLr Jungle Sisters

Hi AMi

I just wakeup!!!!!! I have a long sweet dream of Harit that is why I got up so late... :loool:

Prisna my friend we miss you here and in the MSN my dear... You have another science project to do... You're a busy woman!!!! Thanks for the name "Vansanee" I'm starting to like it alot... :kiss: Hopefully got to see later..

Happy Monday

I own page 452... :yahoo: :yahoo:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid

Hi AMi

I just wakeup!!!!!! I have a long sweet dream of Harit that is why I got up so late... :loool:

Prisna my friend we miss you here and in the MSN my dear... You have another science project to do... You're a busy woman!!!! Thanks for the name "Vansanee" I'm starting to like it alot... :kiss: Hopefully got to see later..

Happy Monday

Afternoon girls!

Hey Van... girl im still sleepy from this morning..i didnt get to sleepy til 3~ my mind was still thinking of the old time... :huh: youre lucky you got to sleep in...man & you went* to bed before me & Moh!

have fun at home!

Raiya

sarNie Adult
LOL Vansanee! Lucky girl got to sleep in...I've been up since 7 am boy am I sleepy but i have a cup of coffee and I get to dream about Harit from 08 drinking it with me hahahaha :lol:

K ladies, hoping all y'all Mondays are going well! Catch you all later!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
We like it aggressive alpha p'eks. *LOL*

Love your new poster ceci!!! Great job. I was midway through mine when I realized we used the same Aum pic. Great minds think alike, I guess.

Here's my new poster:
aw Starry this is so pretty and cute! i love love it! it reminds me of Valentines Day! XD

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid

Hi AMi

Happy Monday

I miss you girls too. Yes, Science Fair Project not over yet, I'm going to the State Science Fair this Saturday.

Yeah, you have a sweet dream of Harit 1998, that why you got up late my darling. :loool: You are welcome for the name "Vansansee" because my name is " Prisoriya" :loool:

Today is my bad day, when I walk to the bus stop for school, on the way to it, I slip and fall. I didnt see that ice on the street now my right hand is hurt. :lmao: I need my Harit right now, a kiss from him would make it better, I dont want to call him then he would be off from work. :lol:

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
I miss you girls too. Yes, Science Fair Project not over yet, I'm going to the State Science Fair this Saturday.

Yeah, you have a sweet dream of Harit 1998, that why you got up late my darling. :loool: You are welcome for the name "Vansansee" because my name is " Prisoriya" :loool:

Today is my bad day, when I walk to the bus stop for school, on the way to it, I slip and fall. I didnt see that ice on the street now my right hand is hurt. :lmao: I need my Harit right now, a kiss from him would make it better, I dont want to call him then he would be off from work. :lol:
Good Morning Jungle SisTers

Prisoriya...hope your hand is ok sweetie but put ice on it maybe it will help alittle. Sorry I don't ever dream of Harit 98... I only dream on Harit 2008.. :loool: Hope to chat with you soon...we're miss you so much... Take care and Good Luck on you Science Project.. :clap: Love YOu!!!!
Raiya is in love with Harit 2988... I don't know how that one look like... :loool: :loool:

How is my Sweet AMi today?

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
So do you gals think when they release the official set that they will have it unedited? I hope so. I want the full whole thing not what they showed on air.

Khun Wiwat from ethaicd.com told me they should have this out in 2-3 weeks. That is a long time. I wonder if this is selling off the shelves. I also hope they do a DVD set not just VCD!

sarN

sarNie Granny
wooohooo .. starry that's a hot graphic .. where you online last night when i did my picture fic? .. i have that innocent but yet dirty picture of aff to tell with the fic last night with the other gals. but true on that. JLR SISTERS will think the same :p
anyway, i've check ethaicd. I dont' know why but NANGFAH SONGKRAM VCD BOX 1 is out already meanwhile our belove JLR have not even been release yet .. don't know why but i want that DVD set .. curious of what they plan to do with it .. ;)

girl singing in competition with JLR THEME SONG: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjn1NGNqSSw .. she did a nice job

i've extracted the INSTRUMENT IN THIS YOUTUBE CLIP BY CHUCHUJAA.. if anyone wants it .. pls pm me. i don't' want her to think i ripped her off her work : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUOqiDyWHG0

wow love the instrument ! it sad sad though lmao..remind me of Likit and Jonh 's version !! I want the Jazz instrument it HOT

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
Good Morning JLR Sisters...Good Afternoon to the ones in the Central & Eastern time!

Prisna: i hope your hand is okay too...put some icy hot on it..that will help (or that Salonpas-heat patch)

Van: I'm good missy...i cant wait to get home and chat up a storm! hows your day!

How is everyone's day so far?

Dal: i hope so too.. that its non-edited..or that nothing gets cut off!

Where are my beloved GP, Raiya, norng sao sooay~Moh, Ceci, jjinxx, Home, Lala, Starry....& if i missed any one else (i didnt mean to) :p! Oh & Fun..*slaps myself for forgetting!

have a great day sistas!

kouvang

sarNie Egg
usually when a lakorn ends, people move on to the new ones but this is the first time I see that many fans are still attach to this lakorn after it has ended already.

My mother rewatched the lakorn yesterday and I told her that there are still fans who are still talking about this lakorn even now when the lakorn ended already. I also told her that this lakorn might win lakorn of the year this year and my mother say "Of course this lakorn will win because I watched this lakorn two time already."

I am just amaze at how attach we are to Jum Luey Ruk.

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
usually when a lakorn ends, people move on to the new ones but this is the first time I see that many fans are still attach to this lakorn after it has ended already.

My mother rewatched the lakorn yesterday and I told her that there are still fans who are still talking about this lakorn even now when the lakorn ended already. I also told her that this lakorn might win lakorn of the year this year and my mother say "Of course this lakorn will win because I watched this lakorn two time already."

I am just amaze at how attach we are to Jum Luey Ruk.

Hey Ami... I'm doing great but I miss my jungle sisters.. can't wait to see you guys later today.. :dude:

kouvang yes we're still attach to JLR and the fever is still high too... I don't know how to let go of it yet cuz I'm so in love with the ATeam... They are my first love... :loool: I do love my ATeam... Love hurts!!!!! :loool:

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Prisna - I hope you are okay my dear...take care of yourself! I hope that Harit 2008 does come home to take care of you...unless of course he's with starry or Vansanee stole him back again LOL

Vansanee - Yes apparently I am in love with Harit 2988 :lol: but no one wants him so I have him all to myself hahahaha

Dal - I hear you on that...please let it be on DVD and not VCD and yes unedited will be the best...I want to see it ALL :ph34r:

sarN -Jazz version is HOT...does anyone who how we can extract that audio file? Hmmmm

AMI -the day is not that great :( but i'm sure you gals will give me something to laugh about tonight (as always) :)

kouvang - we hear you on the obsession...us JLR sisters are not over it at all...as Vansanee has said...her heart belongs to Aum...unless of course the other sisters are around, then she gets tied up to the tree :loool:

Okay my lovely JLR sisters, I gotta go...I hope everyone is having a magnificent day!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
Raiya: awwww im sorry hear. here :kiss: to make you feel better!...at least the day is almost over! :) will it make you feel better if i send you that jazz one? i will go do it right now. (Credit to Ceci :clap: )

Van: i'm glad to hear that...yes you girls are the hightlight of my day everyday!

Kouvang: its really hard for us girls to let go...since we keep seeing/talking a lot about Umm's HoT SeXy PiCs! did you scan thru the last 50 pages or so...you'll see what we're all drooling about. :loool: PS not to mention the fan fic section...rated for mature audiences... read at your own risk! :ph34r: :loool:

What happen to all of my other sisters? hiding out today!?

sulad

sarNie Adult
Hello! To all of my JLR Sister.
How's all of you gals evening so far?
Hopefully you guys are doing great.
Won't get to chat with you gals tonight.
Also won't be on tommorrow at all.
Gotta work. :(
Well L<3ve you gals.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
im doing good thank you Lala and you?
awww really Lala? we will miss you again :( we will catch you whenever you can get on.
:kiss: <3 ya too!

Van...let me know if you did or did not receive the story, k!? cause the first email bounced back to me. i might have made a typo...whats new huh? :p

girl, they are talking about Umm & Pinky on the radio...roo seuk yung ngai?
(i cant hear ~~~darn plane up in the sky!)

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
im doing good thank you Lala and you?
awww really Lala? we will miss you again :( we will catch you whenever you can get on.
:kiss: <3 ya too!

Van...let me know if you did or did not receive the story, k!? cause the first email bounced back to me. i might have made a typo...whats new huh? :p

girl, they are talking about Umm & Pinky on the radio...roo seuk yung ngai?
(i cant hear ~~~darn plane up in the sky!)
Thank you!!! I got it bong Ami!!! So what are they saying about Aum and Pinky? Is he finally moving on from her to us jungle sisters..We're his true lovers... :loool: :loool: :loool:

LaLa we're going to miss you sweetie...

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
i dont know...like i said i barely make out what he was saying cause the plane was loud ...all i know was that i wanted to melt hearing his voice... :wub:

i know huh...we're his true lovers!!! :blush: